Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Yip thats my little family complete now. How many you plan on having?

Well I sways said I would like two but never expected it to take so long to fall pregnant. So if it doesn't happen again I will be blessed with my little one :) xx

Aww.. Delighted you're able to enjoy it.. Especially after waiting so long for it!! Also glad the time is flying for you.. Getting to 20 weeks seemed to feel like it was dragging but not I can't believe I'm so close!!!

I know urs seems to have flown too. It's dragging a little now tho but that's because I'm eager to find out what I'm having, just 3 wk's on Friday to wait x

Suzie... Asked my brother last night as I had said I would if he knew more about Mam's pregnancies.. N he didn't (nor did his wife.. I knew he'd have to ask her as he wouldn't have a clue lol)
The only thing he remembered that I didn't was that whatever way Mam lied about her dates to the hospital (I can't remember if she said she was 2 weeks ahead or behind of where she really was) they had me down as being due Dec 25th... I was born Nov 29th... So I'm thinking she said her LMP was 2 weeks later than it was.. So they thought I was a month premature, but was maybe 2 weeks?? Have I that worked out right???

I know urs seems to have flown too. It's dragging a little now tho but that's because I'm eager to find out what I'm having, just 3 wk's on Friday to wait x

Yea it wasn't too bad tbh... I think having Christmas in between has helped speed it up a little too :)

Ooh exciting that you're finding out... :D
I swore from the start I wasn't.. No way, no how.. Then as it got closer to the scan date that I could find out.. I started breaking.. Was still undecided on the day but soon as she asked I was like "yes please. we'd like to know"
Jonathan was like "I thought you didn't want to know" ha ha ha

Don't read this when excess hormones are flowing!!!

Attachments

• image-1425645630.jpg
    image-1425645630.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 58
Well were expecting a boy!

Aww congrats Jess! X

Thank youuu!! id updated earlier but phone went flat not long after! sooooo happy x

Congratulations Jess :-D x

All good hun ta... Yup.. This day 3 weeks will be ML day 1 :D

How you doing? x

Bet your looking forward to finishing?

I'm ok, extremely hungry over the last few days and I've been logging my cals and am eating more than enough to be satisfied so its a bit annoying.... x

Congratulations Jess :) is your little one happy?xx

thank you :D Jacob kind of understands, he knows theres a baby im mummys tummy :)

Bet your looking forward to finishing?

I'm ok, extremely hungry over the last few days and I've been logging my cals and am eating more than enough to be satisfied so its a bit annoying.... x

Can't wait.. More to b able get up n either stand r lay down when the feet/bum are rammed in my ribs than anything. Usually come 3:30 I'm getting uncomfortable n the feet start ramming... Otherwise I'm grand to stay on a while longer :)

Well midwife was over an hour late.... She couldn't do a sweep. Cervix too far back so doesn't look like baby is coming any time soon. Back next tues and if baby not here by fri 31st then will be induced. Booooo trying not to feel disappointed, yet I am :(
Oh no can't believe your mw was an hour late! i hope she apologised!! Sorry they couldn't do the sweep hun :( your body is obviously wanting to keep that little bundle tucked up for a little while longer. Fingers crossed that although it wasn't favourable today your body might change it's mind soon enough. I can completely understand feeling disappointed...you get this far and then you have to wait longer...it's just not fair. Fingers crossed your body gets the message soon enough! Have you tried bouncing on a ball? walking up and down stairs etc? all meant to make baby press against cervix and help tell your body it's time. You could always try s-e-x if you can face it lol!!!

Well midwife was over an hour late.... She couldn't do a sweep. Cervix too far back so doesn't look like baby is coming any time soon. Back next tues and if baby not here by fri 31st then will be induced. Booooo trying not to feel disappointed, yet I am :(

Awwww no :-( how annoying!! I was 41 weeks before they even offered a sweep!! Even then I was induced the day after.
I know the feeling of getting so far and just wanting it to be over now!! Big hugs xx

Back