Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

I know!! I think coz most f it was disturbed with those animals. (Kids!) that when she did drop off finally she conked...

Bless her. Cole is like that when we go to my dads and my two year old nephew is tear arsing around!!

Bless her. Cole is like that when we go to my dads and my two year old nephew is tear arsing around!!

Oh Sarah they are animals!!! So bold!!! The 2 of them stood in this kitchen, Éabha asleep, and screeched!!!! For nothing. Just to see who cud do it loudest!!! I was shushing them n their mammy let a roar!! Could have punched her too!!
We dread when she texts to come see Éabha

How old is Bella??
She takes 6oz each day time feed. Have been sneaking in an odd 7oz feed about once a day. Sometimes she'll take it n others she won't.
I just make sure she gets in at least her min daily amount n anything after that is a bonus really

She's 13 weeks old today, doesn't drink the recommended amount tho :( I give her 6oz bottles and she rarely drinks the whole thing.. Having said that she is a real chunky monkey so hopefully she's getting enough..
Sounds like your doing the right thing with Eabha as she's drinking the full amount x

Oh Sarah they are animals!!! So bold!!! The 2 of them stood in this kitchen, Éabha asleep, and screeched!!!! For nothing. Just to see who cud do it loudest!!! I was shushing them n their mammy let a roar!! Could have punched her too!! We dread when she texts to come see Éabha

Eurgh, no wonder you were p1ssed at them!! Zac is loud but in a two year olds way. If you tell him to be a bit quieter he does. He loves Cole so if we want him up do anything we always say "Show Cole how to...." And he'll do it straight away ;)

29 days until due date... 36weeks on Monday.. and I'm so not coping :(

I litrually cannot do anything. My right handside pelvis is in agony with every movement, I can't stand and do much as I feel so light headed and like ugh. (Hard to explain, it's like I've not slept in days and I'm so exhausted like you would be. So imagine trying to stand and do chores.....)

Annoyed with hubby as he seems to huff and puff at everything I ask him to do, which is mainly help with Jacob!!

So been pretty emotional last night and today... :(

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Sorry to hear that, a chiropractor might be able to help with the pelvis pain/ or see the GP they might refer you to the Physio for help.

i mentioned it to my gp when i was there the other day and i got the whole 'its pregnancy, not long to go now' :(

Rubbish; I was told the same by one doctor with my 1st pregnancy - 2nd pregnancy got the same pain and was told chiropractor or Physio will help - was referred to Physio but had to wait a while - where as I now know that a chiropractor can help in a shorter time - but it costs about £40 a session.

Also you need to ask when you phone if they treat pregnant woman. Most do :)

My belly has been twitching for the last few weeks, im 22 weeks is that baby or muscle spasm ha ha! Its was quite strong today to the point i could see it x

My belly has been twitching for the last few weeks, im 22 weeks is that baby or muscle spasm ha ha! Its was quite strong today to the point i could see it x

Mine feel twitchy like muscle too and can feel him rolling and swimming around lol, can't see it from outside as I have too much flab ontop of my stomach :( can't wait till he's bigger and can see him moving

:( that sounds painful! Would def ask to be referred to physio, could you see someone at the hospital? Or ask a different gp to see you?
Or a chiropractor could help as has been suggested?
Re hubby etc I'm sure he's not being deliberately difficult, I just don't think they get it!
And on the subject of the lightheaded-ness ask your mw re your bloods, and they might retake them (I would, but maybe I'm unusual?!) but try and make sure you're drinking plenty water and resting when you can.
Xx

You wouldn't see your bump moving at that early stage, regardless of your figure. It's only in the last 10? weeks you can really see it!
And it's so cool esp when you get a hand or foot pushing up- you can see and touch it and it's almost like having baby here :)

Didn't think you could see so early but wasn't expecting it ! No idea if i can feal baby or not as all i feel is twitches ha ha thanks xx

Didn't think you could see so early but wasn't expecting it ! No idea if i can feal baby or not as all i feel is twitches ha ha thanks xx

My first feeling if baby felt like tiny little bubbles popping... Was the weirdest little feeling. Was sure ur wasn't baby coz they were so fast
Such an amazing time for u girls

Ladies that formula feed, stupid question alert..... how do you do it?
My formula says I have to make 1 bottle and use immediately this is not remotely practical so please share your experiences! Had to fight Ben all night and he wouldn't feed/settle and we are at our wits end :((( xxx

Ladies that formula feed, stupid question alert..... how do you do it? My formula says I have to make 1 bottle and use immediately this is not remotely practical so please share your experiences! Had to fight Ben all night and he wouldn't feed/settle and we are at our wits end :((( xxx
When I used SMA I used to make a couple of bottles at a time and keep them in the fridge.
At night I took bottles up ready mixed as I knew the longest they would be out was 6 hours...
I know some will totally disagree with me but that's what I did

When we switched formula onto the one the doctor gives us it starts to split after a few hours so we make fresh every time. We still get the bottles ready in advance and just scoop the powder out and into them.

Because Stevie and I were in hospital a while (which was when I started FF-ing) Stevie got use to room temp bottles as that's what hospital give!!

I have heard some people say the perfect prep machine is great but was pointless for us! X

Ladies that formula feed, stupid question alert..... how do you do it? My formula says I have to make 1 bottle and use immediately this is not remotely practical so please share your experiences! Had to fight Ben all night and he wouldn't feed/settle and we are at our wits end :((( xxx

Before we got the perfect prep machine (which I personally think is amazing!!) we used to make four up at a time, rapidly cool them in cold water then put them straight in the fridge. Then we only had to heat them up when Cole wanted one. I also used to give him the ready made stuff at room temperature too so now he'll take a bottle at any temperature. Xx

Ladies that formula feed, stupid question alert..... how do you do it?
My formula says I have to make 1 bottle and use immediately this is not remotely practical so please share your experiences! Had to fight Ben all night and he wouldn't feed/settle and we are at our wits end :((( xxx

I use aptimil. N agree. Not practical AT ALL!!!
I make 4 bottles at a time.
Boil the kettle. Leav to cool for 20 mins (or no more than 30!)
Add water to bottles. Then add formula. Shake with lid on. Pop into cold water for 10 mins. Then pop into fridge!! They're ok in the fridge untouched for 24 hours or on the counter for 12. These times come from my PHN!
I leav 1 bottle out as I feed at room temp. N when she takes that one I take out the bottle for the next feed. So it's ready if she decides she wants it sooner

Back