Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Try water wipes they were on offer in the co op shops not sure what you have inverted there x

Do all babies sound like wild animals whilst they sleep at night or just mine? We have a range of noises from piggy to pitbull to terodactyl!! I realised this morning that I am feeding Ben in response to these noises thinking he's awake and ready however he started this at 5.40 this morning and no one could sleep through it! But I thought I will just leave him and he just lay in his crib with his eyes shut grunting and snorting until nearly 8!!

Yup both my boys .. Even at 5 & 7 year they still sound like a barn yard :)

Girls am currently on my second oeriod since having Éabha n feeling really weak n dizzy n quite nauseous today. Had to at one point lay Éabga on the wooden floor in the kitchen as I thought I was gona drop!!
Anyone experienced this??
Def not hunger as I've had brekkie and dinner n had decent portions etc so def not that.

Girls am currently on my second oeriod since having Éabha n feeling really weak n dizzy n quite nauseous today. Had to at one point lay Éabga on the wooden floor in the kitchen as I thought I was gona drop!! Anyone experienced this?? Def not hunger as I've had brekkie and dinner n had decent portions etc so def not that.

Could be hormones or pain? My sister gets quick sick with hers. Have you had your iron levels checked recently? X

Could be hormones or pain? My sister gets quick sick with hers. Have you had your iron levels checked recently? X

Not since pregnancy. Was meant to hav bloods done yesterday but forgot all about them til last night

is it definitely a period? is the blood loss normal for a period or is it lighter? heavier? maybe take a pregnancy test just in case as I know your kind of trying xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

is it definitely a period? is the blood loss normal for a period or is it lighter? heavier? maybe take a pregnancy test just in case as I know your kind of trying xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Done a test on Saturday... Just to b sure before the boozing on Sunday n was negative :)
It's heavier than my "normal" (before pregnancy) period so as thinking it might b due to blood loss?? Maybe??
And I guess the crap diet if late wont have helped!!
Roast chicken dinner on n TONNES of broccoli n spinach for my plate...

My periods after Jacob were awful for like next 4-5 post birth... Hope your ok though! X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

My periods after lucas were bad but not t the point of feelin like that luv, u sud get ur self checked over hun
X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Baby's not been moving much for the past 4 days, feels like he's so muffled and quiet, before that he was at it all day and night and jiggling and poking My belly, why am I so worried :( he must of just moved position but I'm going to call midwife tommorow morning I hope he's okay :(

Baby's not been moving much for the past 4 days, feels like he's so muffled and quiet, before that he was at it all day and night and jiggling and poking My belly, why am I so worried :( he must of just moved position but I'm going to call midwife tommorow morning I hope he's okay :(

If you're worried I wouldn't wait for the midwife, ring the maternity unit you're going to. They'll get you on the monitor and check baby over. Your midwife will probably tell you to do this anyway. Cole used to have days like that but they do say any change in movement that's out of their normal routine should be checked. I'm sure he's fine but it doesn't hurt to just get seen x

If you're worried I wouldn't wait for the midwife, ring the maternity unit you're going to. They'll get you on the monitor and check baby over. Your midwife will probably tell you to do this anyway. Cole used to have days like that but they do say any change in movement that's out of their normal routine should be checked. I'm sure he's fine but it doesn't hurt to just get seen x

Yeah I'm at work till late tonight so can't even go today or anything :( will ring them tommorow morning see if I can get checked cause I can't believe how active he was to now hardley anything, hope he's just changed position, googling it didn't help atall but it seems common for baby's to have quiet days xx

Work will have to let you go if your concerned waiting a further day isn't really worth the risk get checked out and out your mind at ease xx

Yeah I'm at work till late tonight so can't even go today or anything :( will ring them tommorow morning see if I can get checked cause I can't believe how active he was to now hardley anything, hope he's just changed position, googling it didn't help atall but it seems common for baby's to have quiet days xx

How many weeks are you hun? What work do you do? They have to let you go. They can't stop you. Plus you dont have to wait until tomorrow, you should be able to go to the labour ward at any time you have concerns xx

Back