Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

I've used both Huggies and boots and I prefer Huggies but boots are fine. I like tr Huggies ones as they have the strips down the side and are easier to put on/take off.
I went to one parent and baby session and wasn't too impressed, it cost me £4.50 and apart from the fact they got some rubber ducks out and some floats they did everything we did! So have just taken her ourselves since.

I've used both Huggies and boots and I prefer Huggies but boots are fine. I like tr Huggies ones as they have the strips down the side and are easier to put on/take off. I went to one parent and baby session and wasn't too impressed, it cost me £4.50 and apart from the fact they got some rubber ducks out and some floats they did everything we did! So have just taken her ourselves since.

What do they actually do in these sessions then?
I thick is rather take him myself, and that way hubby can come too, otherwise we've got to stick to the session times when hubby is at work

What do they actually do in these sessions then?
I thick is rather take him myself, and that way hubby can come too, otherwise we've got to stick to the session times when hubby is at work

I went to some swimming lessons with Jacob before getting pregnant... They make them go around in circles on their front to get used to water. Then you spin them around and go on their backs. Next I didn't like was they push them to you, only about a meter away but do this kind of under water!
Which then made him scared of water! Yet he's always been a water baby. He's got his confidence back again but I am not taking him to them lessons again! Il teach him myself x

I went to some swimming lessons with Jacob before getting pregnant... They make them go around in circles on their front to get used to water. Then you spin them around and go on their backs. Next I didn't like was they push them to you, only about a meter away but do this kind of under water!
Which then made him scared of water! Yet he's always been a water baby. He's got his confidence back again but I am not taking him to them lessons again! Il teach him myself x
Hmm I could do all that myself!
I think I'll save myself some money and teach him myself x

Hi can anyone help me?
Im 38+2 and lil miss must b laid on a nerve at the bottle of my back. Wen i walk sit up roll in bed the pains awful..any tips of how I can get her 2move a little.
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't know any have you tried google ? I get intermittent nerve pain but it's not constant. Hope something helps. What about resting on a ball on all fours ?

I jus had warm bath number 3 and she seems to have moved a little thankfully!!
Never got this with my first pregnancy! Its sooo different lol
Xx

Well Connor has hid first lot of injections today!! :( my baby is growing so fast!
Any tips? Jacob was ok with his but they're not all the same..... X

Well Connor has hid first lot of injections today!! :( my baby is growing so fast! Any tips? Jacob was ok with his but they're not all the same..... X

Lots of cuddles and Calpol!!
Oliver was very sleepy with his and more restless than usual for a few days but otherwise fine x

Well Connor has hid first lot of injections today!! :( my baby is growing so fast! Any tips? Jacob was ok with his but they're not all the same..... X

I had calpol at the ready but Cole was fine. He had a nap as soon as we got home but he was due one anyway. He didn't change any of his routine or anything. He wasn't sleeping through then so we were hoping we'd have a good nights sleep but he still woke up twice in the night like he always did x

Thanks, I'm hoping it doesn't unsettle him too much! X

Day 2 of antenatal expressing and really conscious I won't get a substantial amount it's a lot harder than how the video shows it haha

Anyway this time next week il have either gone into natural labour and had baby or il be approaching 24hrs post induction! Its coming round fast. Yippeeee x

Thomas has a tiny bit of nappy rash :-/ he's never had it before.
What's worked best for everyone?? X

I don't know yet but I've hear metanium is a good one ?

They pretty much all do same job but personally I like metanium best xx

Thabks ladies the pain has eased I did ring hospital but im ok now! I only have until monday wen im goin in to have her so jus goin 2 try have a relaxing few days..with kids parties and general flapping to fit in inbetween :p:eek::cool:;)

Day 2 of antenatal expressing and really conscious I won't get a substantial amount it's a lot harder than how the video shows it haha Anyway this time next week il have either gone into natural labour and had baby or il be approaching 24hrs post induction! Its coming round fast. Yippeeee x

Can't believe how fast it's come round for you!! So exciting :) x

Thomas has a tiny bit of nappy rash :-/ he's never had it before. What's worked best for everyone?? X

Metanium, it's fab. Cole's never actually has 'nappy rash' as such but a couple of times when he's poo'd a few times in a day it's gone a teeny bit red. Metanium cleared it up almost immediately x

Thomas has a tiny bit of nappy rash :-/ he's never had it before. What's worked best for everyone?? X

Yep like all the others have said- Metanium x

Back