Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Try small doses of caffeine if you can for the headache it sometimes helps with post lp pain, regarding the episiotomy as Susie said towards the end of the first week it should start feeling better. Hope things improve soon xx

Thanks girls, yeah I have been drinking coffee as heard caffeine helps the headaches, got midwife coming again today will ask her to check them as I can't even walk to the toilet unaided, even through all this pain he is so worth it I just need to get better so I can enjoy him xx

Thanks girls, yeah I have been drinking coffee as heard caffeine helps the headaches, got midwife coming again today will ask her to check them as I can't even walk to the toilet unaided, even through all this pain he is so worth it I just need to get better so I can enjoy him xx

Oh I hope your ok! Xx

Well Connor is 16 weeks tomorrow & I'm still having problems :(
Ultrasound shown nothing left behind which is good but doesnt explain why I'm still bleeding.
I've had about a week in total of not bleeding since birth.
Doctors again Monday to see what's next....

Oh I hope your ok! Xx Well Connor is 16 weeks tomorrow & I'm still having problems :( Ultrasound shown nothing left behind which is good but doesnt explain why I'm still bleeding. I've had about a week in total of not bleeding since birth. Doctors again Monday to see what's next....

What contraception are you on Jess? If you don't kind me asking? Or aren't you? Just wondering, when it had the depo and the mini pill I bled all the time. Xx

:( that's such a shame, hope you start to feel better soon. Glad you've got support but you're right, you want to be able to enjoy him! How long did they say the headache will last? Xx

Oh hun x you sound like you've really been through the wars :( I hope you feel better very soon x and congratulations on your gorgeous little boy xxxx

Hey ladies, just a quick one regarding sleeping. Mia has started going 12 hrs this past wk, going to bed at 6-30- 7 ish then waking 7 next morning. I'm just wondering whether all thus will change once the sleep regression hits? Hope not lol, getting used to having sleep again xx

Great news on the sleep :)

It depends on Mia lol not all babies get the sleep regression, Thomas didn't so we were lucky! X

Great news on the sleep :) It depends on Mia lol not all babies get the sleep regression, Thomas didn't so we were lucky! X

Oh I hope she doesn't then :) xx

I'm not sure if we had sleep regression as Cole had reflux at the same time so hard to tell. He started sleeping through (as in 11-12 hours) at 5 months x

Hey ladies, just a quick one regarding sleeping. Mia has started going 12 hrs this past wk, going to bed at 6-30- 7 ish then waking 7 next morning. I'm just wondering whether all thus will change once the sleep regression hits? Hope not lol, getting used to having sleep again xx

Depends hun, Amelia was doing that pretty early and we never went through the regression. In the summer she'd wake once a night briefly for her dummy, but I think it was more the heat waking her up and her realising she didn't have a dummy in! Now that the weather is cooler she goes straight through again xxx

Well here's hoping she doesn't go through it then. Mia doesn't like dummies( tried loads ) so no fear of her waking up for one xx

All depends on your little woman hun.. 4 month sleep regression didn't hit us at all.. Couple of disturbed nights but that was it.. 7 month one seems to have skipped us too... Although am not counting my chickens just yet...
Hope you're both well xxx

Our 4 month sleep regression went straight through to 6 month sleep regression and it's only the last few nights that have been settled x

Help!!! Emily is now 7 weeks and yesterday and today shes just changed from my wonderful happy baby to screamin all most all the time. She isnt takin much milk and seems 2 b pullin her legs up all the time im winding her for hours and burps are comin out. Ive given gripe water this isnt workin and she is jus screamin all the time :(
She has slept today for half an hour....
How bad is this today i shut myself in another room 2 get aaay from her cryin!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Help!!! Emily is now 7 weeks and yesterday and today shes just changed from my wonderful happy baby to screamin all most all the time. She isnt takin much milk and seems 2 b pullin her legs up all the time im winding her for hours and burps are comin out. Ive given gripe water this isnt workin and she is jus screamin all the time :( She has slept today for half an hour.... How bad is this today i shut myself in another room 2 get aaay from her cryin!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear she's not her normal self. Has anything changed that you can tell? Are you bfing or ffing? And is she pooing? Xx

Help!!! Emily is now 7 weeks and yesterday and today shes just changed from my wonderful happy baby to screamin all most all the time. She isnt takin much milk and seems 2 b pullin her legs up all the time im winding her for hours and burps are comin out. Ive given gripe water this isnt workin and she is jus screamin all the time :(

Oh Sammie.. hugs to you..
Does sound like the poor little woman is in pain... if its wind I highly recommend lotz n lotz of tummy time.. Although it may bring some more crying initially... Hope you get to the bottom of her upset.. xxx

Help!!! Emily is now 7 weeks and yesterday and today shes just changed from my wonderful happy baby to screamin all most all the time. She isnt takin much milk and seems 2 b pullin her legs up all the time im winding her for hours and burps are comin out. Ive given gripe water this isnt workin and she is jus screamin all the time :( She has slept today for half an hour.... How bad is this today i shut myself in another room 2 get aaay from her cryin!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I feel ur pain Sammy, Mia was like this from about 4 weeks- 10 good days and bad. Kept taking her to the doctors n they just put it down to colic. Gripe water seemed to settle her slightly. :-( xx

Oh bless you, does sound like wind :( x We gave Amelia some infacol with every feed for a few weeks and it really seemed to help - we tried a dentinox one and gripe water but they didn't seem to work as well - every baby is different, but might be worth a go. Like one of the others said, lots of tummy time. Hope it gets better soon hun xxx

We used anti colic bottles and in facial, hope she settles soon xx

Back