Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

I know amazing lashes, bens got them too I'm so jealous. aw penny your pics are lovely, I love looking at old pics xx

It's unfair, I'd pay good money for long lashes!! Cole has long ones too :) they look quite fair on the ends in this pic but they're darker now.

image-1116981667.jpg

It's unfair, I'd pay good money for long lashes!! Cole has long ones too :) they look quite fair on the ends in this pic but they're darker now.

View attachment 155232

Oh they are really long... Very cute.. And yes.. totally unfair.. É has quite thick lashes but not long.. They're are quite dark tho which I'd be happy with :)

Éabha will have to have been the coal man's if she doesn't end up with blue eyes...
Excuse the pic.. The only pics I can find of me n J together, we're drunk!!! :eek:

Attachments

• 189860_10150123708274911_6568374_n.jpg
    189860_10150123708274911_6568374_n.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 52
Haha I like it! My brother is the milk mans!! We are all really dark and he's blonde n blue eyed lol xx

This was my Mum's response to me asking why I've got brown in my eyes...

image-3230037172.jpg

So far Thomas is taking after me, born with dark hair then turned blonde!

I need some advice regarding nappies-
Oliver is now sleeping 7-6/7 with a dream feed and nappy change at 11... However he sometimes wakes at 4/5 with a heavy/leaky nappy...
We use Waitrose own during the day and they are fab, but night times they seem to be letting us down- what do you all use at night that keeps your little ones dry, etc? X

We use Pampers or a local brand and we've only had leaks a couple of times but think Sarah and Penny had leaks with them?! Sorry not much help! X

We use Pampers or a local brand and we've only had leaks a couple of times but think Sarah and Penny had leaks with them?! Sorry not much help! X

Yes we have leaks at night, makes no difference which brand. Try one size up at night and keep the poppers around his nappy open so that his nappy can swell without being restricted by the sleep suit. Good luck. We still have leaks but not as often. I don't change Oliver in the night so he is in his for 12 hours so no wonder it's massive!! X

We use Pampers during the day but they just aren't enough at night. We use Little Angels 4+ at night. We leave the poppers open, apart from one, if he's in a vest and the poppers right under his nappy if he's in a sleepsuit. He wears pjs a lot now too so I make sure the bottoms are a size bigger so he's got room for his nappy to swell. He has his nappy on 7-7 and (touch wood) we haven't had a leak in months x

Ok thanks girls :)

Oliver is in 4+ but I admit they are starting to get a bit tight!!
I think I'm just reluctant to buy size 5 cos it's 'junior' size and he's only 4 months old!!

He really kicks off when he's got a heavy/leaky nappy and doesn't settle until it's changed... And if you leave it for too long, he gets so angry that only milk will settle him!
So we do need a nappy he could be in for 12 hours without him getting irritated.

Pampers I'll avoid, simply as we've had leaks during the day with those...

We are having to put him in 6-9 months sleep suits and 6-12 months Grobag's now and we've started leaving poppers open but it doesn't seem to make any difference... Think I'll try the next size up to start with...

Is there any brand that does a nappy specifically for night time?

Ok thanks girls :) Oliver is in 4+ but I admit they are starting to get a bit tight!! I think I'm just reluctant to buy size 5 cos it's 'junior' size and he's only 4 months old!! He really kicks off when he's got a heavy/leaky nappy and doesn't settle until it's changed... And if you leave it for too long, he gets so angry that only milk will settle him! So we do need a nappy he could be in for 12 hours without him getting irritated. Pampers I'll avoid, simply as we've had leaks during the day with those... We are having to put him in 6-9 months sleep suits and 6-12 months Grobag's now and we've started leaving poppers open but it doesn't seem to make any difference... Think I'll try the next size up to start with... Is there any brand that does a nappy specifically for night time?

Can't believe the 4+ are getting too tight? Do Waitrose ones come up smaller. Oliver is in 4+ during the day but 5 at night. I thought that was big for 8 months but maybe not compared to your gorgeous one x

Can't believe the 4+ are getting too tight? Do Waitrose ones come up smaller. Oliver is in 4+ during the day but 5 at night. I thought that was big for 8 months but maybe not compared to your gorgeous one x
I know, I'm in shock too....
I don't think so... I compared one to a Tesco and a Pampers one when we had size 1's and if anything, Waitrose came up bigger, which is why we stuck with them...
He's a long baby with a big belly lol
And he takes after Paul, in that he's got a chunky build...

What brand do you use, out of interest? X

I know, I'm in shock too.... I don't think so... I compared one to a Tesco and a Pampers one when we had size 1's and if anything, Waitrose came up bigger, which is why we stuck with them... He's a long baby with a big belly lol And he takes after Paul, in that he's got a chunky build... What brand do you use, out of interest? X

We have been on pampers for a while now but I ordered some size 5s in boots because I had a voucher for them.
Doesn't matter what size they have really, just need to be comfy. Not nice when they leak. Poor bubba's. We don't have a Waitrose near by so haven't tried theirs yet. Tried most others. Sains are by far the worse imho: so hard like cardboard!

Back