Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

My sister does too :) we use her 10% but love it when they have their 20% days ;) x
:) My mum likes to buy all the boys stock that Nutmeg have when she gets a 20% day!!
Lol not really, but it isn't far from the truth!!
She calls me and says 'we've got a 20% day on such and such day, anything you need?' Lol and if I'm available I go shopping with her, which means buying everything in Nutmeg and clearing the shelves of baby wipes (I still have a very full cupboard from her last 20% day!) x

I need someone in my family to get a job in a supermarket!! I prefer morrisons too, but it's a bit out of the way for me! X
Lol!
It's so handy- I have a friend that works in Asda, so she gets 10%, and another friend at Tesco and I think she gets 10% too...
For me, Morrisons is 20-30 mins away as I have a choice of one in Ipswich and 2 in Clacton (where MIL lives)!
What I don't understand is why Clacton has 2 and Colchester, a much bigger town, has none?! X

Hi ladies
Jus needin a bit of advice..since havin Emily in august im havin sooo many periods. Before her and lucad my periods were once a month maybe 2/3 days.
Well i am havin them all the time. I had me depo last week and last sunday came on mu period (i normally dnt have any with that) and i am still on it now which is a long time for me and its rather heavy?
Anyone else experiance this?
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies Jus needin a bit of advice..since havin Emily in august im havin sooo many periods. Before her and lucad my periods were once a month maybe 2/3 days. Well i am havin them all the time. I had me depo last week and last sunday came on mu period (i normally dnt have any with that) and i am still on it now which is a long time for me and its rather heavy? Anyone else experiance this? Xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun, since you had Emily have you always bled? Or had it stopped? And now come back? Just wondering if you have any retained products? Xx

Sarah- my mum has told me Morrisons have got 20% days on Sunday 12th- Tuesday 14th of this month!!
Already planned a visit :) x

Sarah- my mum has told me Morrisons have got 20% days on Sunday 12th- Tuesday 14th of this month!! Already planned a visit :) x

Ooh thanks!! Borrowing Gemma's discount card then ;) x

I went to the doctors and have 2 go for a scan as there could be some tissue left inside! Oh the joys!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Has anyone tried Anbesol teething gel/liquid on their little ones?
Paul's client has got a little one and swears by the stuff but I've never heard of it or know anyone else who's used it??
I googled it and it has pretty much the same ingredients as bonjela...
Oliver is really bad today and he's just had a dose of baby nurofen and bonjela and he's still screaming in pain...

I heard anbesol is really numbing, could you not use a bit of the adult one or no? I remeber using it on my tounge when my tounge piercing got sore and it numbed it up a lot x

Has anyone tried Anbesol teething gel/liquid on their little ones? Paul's client has got a little one and swears by the stuff but I've never heard of it or know anyone else who's used it?? I googled it and it has pretty much the same ingredients as bonjela... Oliver is really bad today and he's just had a dose of baby nurofen and bonjela and he's still screaming in pain...

We have not used it but heard of it. Let us know how you get on x

It has quite high concentration of alcohol and anaesthetic we use sparingly in desperate times x

Ok thanks girls- I haven't had to resort to it yet, the bonjela and nurofen kicked in and he finally fell asleep!
I may pick some up tomorrow when I'm out, to have 'just in case' x

It's good stuff i it it on my nieces ears when she had them pierced and they got stuck , workeda treat :) xx

It's good stuff i it it on my nieces ears when she had them pierced and they got stuck , workeda treat :) xx
Will def have it in my 'just in case' cupboard then! :)

Back