Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

I just googled sleep regression... Argh!!
And did anyone found their little bed wouldn't nap in their cots?
Oliver will fall asleep in my arms, second I put him down in his cot, he kicks off and doesn't stop until I pick him up!
Can't use his bouncer as he's too big for it now...

Ben was the opposite he'd sleep in his cot but nowhere else it was horrific. Wouldn't sleep in car, pram, bouncer.
Do whatever you have to to get through it, it's awful. I hope it doesn't last long for you xx

Ben was the opposite he'd sleep in his cot but nowhere else it was horrific. Wouldn't sleep in car, pram, bouncer.
Do whatever you have to to get through it, it's awful. I hope it doesn't last long for you xx
Oliver must have heard me cos I put him down in his cot and he's been asleep for 15 mins so far!!
Thankfully Oliver is the opposite, loves the car, pram and the bouncer was his best friend! X

Mummies.. how do you keep your little ones arms warm on the night,?
It's not cold enough for hearing just yet... Connor has his vest grower and sleeping bag on but his arms are freezing!! :( but another layer on his stomach I think would make his chest too hot.. x

Mummies.. how do you keep your little ones arms warm on the night,? It's not cold enough for hearing just yet... Connor has his vest grower and sleeping bag on but his arms are freezing!! :( but another layer on his stomach I think would make his chest too hot.. x
I was litrally thinking the same thing it's chilly in our room heating comes on at 6.30 he's wrapped in blanket with another blanket on top but with his arms out as he likes them out plus don't want to swaddled him too much Incase he flings his arms up with the blanket, he feels slightly chilly bless him, I'm thinking of getting one on them sleeping bags with the detachable arms? X

Got a leaflet through about this website they got cute ones on there

Attachments

• image-1547211208.jpg
    image-1547211208.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 55
Cole wears long sleeved pj's and a 2.5 tog sleeping bag. He also has a cellular blanket but that's just for him to cuddle, he pulls it up to his face and holds it. We have the heating on, Tom's forever turning it up, so Cole's room is 19-20 degrees.

I was planning on using long sleeved vests under a baby grow.

Brooke has just started using sleeping bag as its got colder and i thought she would stay warm getting up for a bottle! Even with a blanket she didn't like her arms covered

Oliver wears a long sleeved vest, sleep suit and a 2.5 tog grobag atm, his room is around 18-21.
Blankets are a no as he either kicks them off or pulls them up over his face! X

Yeh he's got long sleeve on... Hmm il havr to look at the growbags! Where from? Xx

You can buy the actual brand, Grobag, and most places do their own version...
We've used Grobag's, Babies R Us, Mothercare, Tesco and IKEA and Grobag's win!
Far more expensive but if you can get them on offer, not too bad at all!
Grobag's just seem to wash better, last longer and better for sizes and easier to get baby into as they zipped up.
We got ours from JL as we had gift vouchers and I get staff discount... Mothercare, Toys R Us, etc all sell them..

Oliver still fits into 0-6 month in Grobag's but no other brand... Have brought him some 2.5 and 3 tog ones in 6-12 months to see him through the winter :) x

You can buy the actual brand, Grobag, and most places do their own version...
We've used Grobag's, Babies R Us, Mothercare, Tesco and IKEA and Grobag's win!
Far more expensive but if you can get them on offer, not too bad at all!
Grobag's just seem to wash better, last longer and better for sizes and easier to get baby into as they zipped up.
We got ours from JL as we had gift vouchers and I get staff discount... Mothercare, Toys R Us, etc all sell them..

Oliver still fits into 0-6 month in Grobag's but no other brand... Have brought him some 2.5 and 3 tog ones in 6-12 months to see him through the winter :) x

I have 1 gro bag.. then the rest are from Pennys (Primark), Dunnes, Mothercare, Mamas & Papas and Superloved... I honestly don't find one any different from the other.. Except Tog weights... And price!!!
I haven't found Gro Suits from anyone else though so have to stick with the Gro brand for them... Although saying that they're €19 for 2 so not too bad...

Gonna look for the grosuits sound good for winter xx

Gonna look for the grosuits sound good for winter xx
Yea hers were fab.. I only 0-3 months tho so she was lost in them... And by time they fitted her sure we had warmer weather!!!
Definitely worth the money.. Altho I may ask for 1 r 2 sets for Christmas gifts instead of toys.. Seen as she won't have a clue either way

Just thought I'd share a pic of how Oliver sleeps for his naps during the day- he just had to bury his face in his comforter or he won't sleep!
Today he decided to take the muslin cloth off my shoulder when I bent in to kiss him and sleep with that too :)

image-506940801.jpg

Just thought I'd share a pic of how Oliver sleeps for his naps during the day- he just had to bury his face in his comforter or he won't sleep!
Today he decided to take the muslin cloth off my shoulder when I bent in to kiss him and sleep with that too :)

View attachment 155957

Oh bless him.. he's so cute... That's pretty much how I put Éabha down for her naps.. except she has a fluffy blanket to her face in place of Olivers comforter

Aw it's funny isn't it? Ben sleeps with a blanket up round his face too all snugly x

Amelia sleeps exactly like that. Has to have a blanket next to her face! xx

Back