Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

By the way ladies, on the subject of Grobag's- the Gro store website has got a sale on!

Ooh thanks just ordered 2 packs of suits x x

Ooh thanks just ordered 2 packs of suits x x
Lol same here, I had to close the page down before it became a shopping spree! X

Oo defo gonna get one x

Been and had an internal scan n thankfully no retained products. But still bleedin have2 go back to my doctor nxt week. I have been told some women do have periods for a lil while after. Hope it stops soon...xx

My grosuits have been delivered already, what great service! xx

Yes they are lovely and snugly xx

Same here, think I'll put Oliver in one tonight.
I've actually directed many family members to the Gro store website for Oliver's Xmas presents :D xx

Been and had an internal scan n thankfully no retained products. But still bleedin have2 go back to my doctor nxt week. I have been told some women do have periods for a lil while after. Hope it stops soon...xx

Glad you haven't any retained products. Horrible to still be bleeding. How long has it been? I bled for a while but was breastfeeding which apparently can prolong it x

Is a 3 hour nap in the afternoon normal (Ben not me) xx

I think it depends on if Ben has had any more sleep today and did he have a good nights sleep last night?

Oliver had a 3 hour nap in the morning a few days ago... He had had a very disrupted night before that x

Cole used to have them regularly between 5-7 months then once he hit 8 months he started cutting them down. Most he has now is an hour and half. Xx

He had an hour 7.30-8.30 another hour 10.30 -11.30 then went down at 1 and got up at 4.30. He slept fine last night, will see how tonight goes maybe he's growing ;) xx

He had an hour 7.30-8.30 another hour 10.30 -11.30 then went down at 1 and got up at 4.30. He slept fine last night, will see how tonight goes maybe he's growing ;) xx

My nephew used to have crazy naps, I've never known anyone sleep like him. He's have his usual morning nap then go after dinne, about 1pm. Lindsay would get home from work at 3.30pm ish and he'd still be in bed so she would go home and get things done in the house until he woke up, which was often gone 5pm. Then he'd still go to bed at half 7 and sleep until after 8am. And My niece seems to be going the same way, she's been sleeping through since about two weeks! Jealous xx

Well he slept through thank goodness, will see if he does it again today if it's going to be regular I've no excuse for not getting on cross trainer xx

Back