Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hey Guys

I am looking for some advice sorry in advance for tmi but I have one very sore nipple. Any suggestions of what I can do?

Would very much appreciate any advice x

It depends on why they are sore. It might be too tight bra, or too loose bra or no bra or maybe bra is making them sore. It could also be the weather or it could be that milk is coming through. My nipples are sore too because my milk is coming through (sorry tmi) if i squeeze them than a little bit of clear liquid comes out so thats why mines are sore. If they are chapped you can try lansinoh nipple cream which is used during breastfeeding, its excellent and will clear everything up instantly x

All is well. Babycake is sooo cute and so wriggly. Feeling a lot better now.

I hope you're all well, my phone internet is on the blink so I have to get on the laptop which doesn't happen that often.

Aww how cute and such a clear pic x

Hope your appointment goes well today :) our health visitor has said not to use gripe water coz she's too young but she's officially 39wks tomorrow so not that young! Poppy is in tears it's the second morning in a row that she's screaming the house down straining like crazy so it's either wind or constipation but there is little bits of poo in her nappies not as much as there was though! I think this gear doesn't help them I've been giving her a little cooled boiled water and tried it with a dash of orange juice! Nothing seems to settle her until about mid day!! Arghhhh x

I've bought some gripe water! And the cow and gate comfort as that's for colic and constipation so fingers crossed we should get her sorted soon enough :)

Fingers crossed the gripe water gives her some instant relief, the milk takes a couple of days but after that if wind and constipation is the prob she will be a different baby x

It depends on why they are sore. It might be too tight bra, or too loose bra or no bra or maybe bra is making them sore. It could also be the weather or it could be that milk is coming through. My nipples are sore too because my milk is coming through (sorry tmi) if i squeeze them than a little bit of clear liquid comes out so thats why mines are sore. If they are chapped you can try lansinoh nipple cream which is used during breastfeeding, its excellent and will clear everything up instantly x

Thanks - it seems like the one that's sore is bigger than the other one! Not sure what's going on but bought some Lansinoh and it seems to be helping!

Thanks - it seems like the one that's sore is bigger than the other one! Not sure what's going on but bought some Lansinoh and it seems to be helping!
That boob might be producing and storing milk or it could be just one of those pregnancy things caused by our mad hormones x

Went to my midwifes appointment today and she was genuinely surprised to see me as she thought i would have had her by now, she still thinks i will have her before my next appointment on thursday but i think i will still be pregnant. Should be getting a sweep if i am still pregnant next week so not looking forward to that. Otherwise baby is fully engaged and in perfect position for labour so now its just a waiting game xxx

Aww did you get to your bed in the end x

Nope I'm still up. Kids are causing havoc tonight and won't sleep so I've been awake since 3am.
I know I need sleep as it's a big day in N.I. tomorrow. I go for the family fun day rather than anything political. The kids are looking forward to the stalls, bouncy castles and treats.

Went to my midwifes appointment today and she was genuinely surprised to see me as she thought i would have had her by now, she still thinks i will have her before my next appointment on thursday but i think i will still be pregnant. Should be getting a sweep if i am still pregnant next week so not looking forward to that. Otherwise baby is fully engaged and in perfect position for labour so now its just a waiting game xxx

Wow didn't realise you were so close!

Where has that due list gone?

Nope I'm still up. Kids are causing havoc tonight and won't sleep so I've been awake since 3am.
I know I need sleep as it's a big day in N.I. tomorrow. I go for the family fun day rather than anything political. The kids are looking forward to the stalls, bouncy castles and treats.

Wow didn't realise you were so close!

Where has that due list gone?

I am due on the 16th so less than a week or less than 3 weeks if i go over and need to be induced x
Maybe kiddies are too excited about tomorrow to sleep, will some warm milk calm them down a bit or a bit of bribing lol x

I am due on the 16th so less than a week or less than 3 weeks if i go over and need to be induced x
Maybe kiddies are too excited about tomorrow to sleep, will some warm milk calm them down a bit or a bit of bribing lol x

Are you excited or still worried about childcare etc?

The eldest isn't allowed liquid before bed cause she gets night terrors when she's asleep and needs to pee. Little one has the runs after milk so I'm being careful with it. They just got a telling off there in my stern voice so have gone quiet for now. I only want them to sleep so they enjoy tomorrow and aren't grumpy all day. Nothing worse than lack of sleep. I'll cope like I usually do but would quite like a few hours tonight if possible :) Asking too much you reckon?

Are you excited or still worried about childcare etc?

The eldest isn't allowed liquid before bed cause she gets night terrors when she's asleep and needs to pee. Little one has the runs after milk so I'm being careful with it. They just got a telling off there in my stern voice so have gone quiet for now. I only want them to sleep so they enjoy tomorrow and aren't grumpy all day. Nothing worse than lack of sleep. I'll cope like I usually do but would quite like a few hours tonight if possible :) Asking too much you reckon?

Still a bit scared but have accepted it and would rather do it alone without hubby than send my children to my mums. Have my hospital bag packed just need to get a few snacks to put in there but its so hot so dont know what i fancy. Need to get hubby to move bag downstairs so when its time he just needs to chuck it in car and if i go into labour at night he wont have to wake the children up just drop me off and be back within 5 mins as hospital is across the road.

Lol children never listen until we use our stern voice. My girls dont listen to my stern voice and than my hubby usually has to intervene and than they listen! Lol isn't sleep a luxury for us mummies xxx

Hi Girls

So pleased to announce that our second little girl made her grand entrance this morning....

Rosie Jayne Burgess born at 41weeks 5 days on the 12th July 2013 @ 6am weighing in at a healthy 8lbs 13ozs!

So happy she's finally arrived :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130712_195238.png
    ForumRunner_20130712_195238.png
    220 KB · Views: 59
Wow she is beautiful, congratulations hun. Was it a quick labour? I bet your so relieved she came by herself. Hope your all doing well x

Hi Girls

So pleased to announce that our second little girl made her grand entrance this morning....

Rosie Jayne Burgess born at 41weeks 5 days on the 12th July 2013 @ 6am weighing in at a healthy 8lbs 13ozs!

Congratulations she's gorgeous x

Hi Girls

Congrats Laura she is gorgeous well done you! Hope your both ok x

Back