Pregnancy and Slimming World

I bounced and rocked for 1.5 hours Wednesday night and went into labour the following day....could be coincidence but worth a try.

When are u due? X
Due tomorrow lol and still no sign of the little madam. Now that its hot she's pretty much lazy all day but the real action starts when i get into bed around 12 and she batters my insides! Thinking of getting the ball after my midwife appointment on thursday, it wont be my midwife but i made her put it on my notes for a sweep as i know some midwifes dont do it before 41 weeks and she said she would do it. The midwife did say in my last appointment she didnt think i would make my next appointment but i think i will be back to her for the following one after this week too! x

The heat is dreadful and like you trying to avoid it but did go out yesterday and oh my word it is a killer. It does not help now that hardly have any clothes that fit and feel so hugeeeeeee!!!!!
And now he is a piccie of Charles all glitz up with glitter body paint and screaming into the fan (which I taught him, might regret that one). Oh, and can you tell he is a climber ;)
Lol boys will be boys, my son doesnt stop climbing up things either but my daughters were scared to climb anything at that age. I wish i could leave my son in a nappy but he takes it off straight away so i always have to put shorts on top! I think your Charles is coming up to his 2nd birthday isn't he, its amazing how quick children grow up x
The heat has started to affect me bad too, it took me 3 times as much time to walk around waitrose today because my feet even though are not swollen just seemed to hurt and they still hurt almost like they should be swollen but aren't! Oh lol dont remind me about clothes, as i spend most of my time at home now all you will find me in is a nighty because most of my clothes are tight and the ones that arent are too thick to wear in this heat! x

Due tomorrow lol and still no sign of the little madam. Now that its hot she's pretty much lazy all day but the real action starts when i get into bed around 12 and she batters my insides! Thinking of getting the ball after my midwife appointment on thursday, it wont be my midwife but i made her put it on my notes for a sweep as i know some midwifes dont do it before 41 weeks and she said she would do it. The midwife did say in my last appointment she didnt think i would make my next appointment but i think i will be back to her for the following one after this week too! x

Good luck...sending some labour dust your way xo

I'm thinking of transferring my care to a pro vba2c consultant. It's amazing how much your eyes can be opened by women who have done their research!

Had my booking in appointment with the midwife this morning and she's really nice, much nicer than the one I had with jack was. Got my 12 week NT scan booked for 6th august and next appointment with midwife is meant to be at 16 weeks but im on honeymoon then so having to wait until im 18+5 which is the next available appointment after we get back. Then it won't be long until the 20 week scan! Yay! Lots to look forward to! Xx

Wow not long to wait for your 12 week scan to see baby bopping around and you have so much to going on that 20 week scan will be around the corner before you know it x

Good luck...sending some labour dust your way xo

I'm thinking of transferring my care to a pro vba2c consultant. It's amazing how much your eyes can be opened by women who have done their research!
Do you think they will let you have a vbac if the consultant supports you x

Hello ladies - its been quite a while since I posted. I've been blooming away, not necessarily following the plan (hangs head in shame!) I'm 23 weeks now and my twin bump is already looking 7months +; having trouble bending down to fasten shoes and have ankles Dumbo would be proud of!!! All of which has spurred me to come back on the plan as of this morning.
I've got another scan on Friday, so looking forward to seeing these two little wrigglers again - still not finding out the sex!!

How's everyone else doing?

Rach
:eek: I've not been on plan for ages but thankfully not been eating a lot but just eating what i shouldnt be lol x
Goodluck for your scan on friday xxx

Do you think they will let you have a vbac if the consultant supports you x

Well the hospital won't but that consultant comes with lots of good feedback. It's a hospital further from home but I think I'd regret not looking into it. I feel really different this time and keep dreaming about labour. If she really thinks it's a no go then ok but there's no harm in discussing it. No one at my current hospital will even talk to me about a natural birth.

Well the hospital won't but that consultant comes with lots of good feedback. It's a hospital further from home but I think I'd regret not looking into it. I feel really different this time and keep dreaming about labour. If she really thinks it's a no go then ok but there's no harm in discussing it. No one at my current hospital will even talk to me about a natural birth.
As long as its safe for you and your consultant agrees than go for it hun xxx

As long as its safe for you and your consultant agrees than go for it hun xxx

I've never been given a medical reason for the sections they've been a result of their interference. As I said I just want an honest opinion from an unbiased medical professional.

We shall see :)

I've never been given a medical reason for the sections they've been a result of their interference. As I said I just want an honest opinion from an unbiased medical professional.

We shall see :)

Its the opposite here, they actively encourage vbac for most women whether they want it or not. I know a few women that wanted a c sec but were told they had to go for vbac. Its good that your getting an unbiased view x

Is it as hot in NI as it is here, this heat is getting to me now :(

Its the opposite here, they actively encourage vbac for most women whether they want it or not. I know a few women that wanted a c sec but were told they had to go for vbac. Its good that your getting an unbiased view x

Is it as hot in NI as it is here, this heat is getting to me now :(

Last week we got weather we've not had in like 30 years but this week you are getting it. Next week apparently it's back to us. It's warm but not quite as warm here. It's cloudy and dull looking. So far it's dry though.

Last week we got weather we've not had in like 30 years but this week you are getting it. Next week apparently it's back to us. It's warm but not quite as warm here. It's cloudy and dull looking. So far it's dry though.

Its like a oven here even with the fan on so cant sleep x

Its like a oven here even with the fan on so cant sleep x

I've my fan on until OH comes in cause he complains it's too cold.

My bump is rock hard tonight. Not going soft and hardening but has stayed hard. Don't feel comfy unless I'm standing swaying but pelvis can't cope any longer, and I need sleep. I even checked the calendar there to see how many weeks I am. Definitely think I'm getting more pregnancy signs this time like others do. Baby is kicking the crap out of me and dancing on my bits :s

I've my fan on until OH comes in cause he complains it's too cold.

My bump is rock hard tonight. Not going soft and hardening but has stayed hard. Don't feel comfy unless I'm standing swaying but pelvis can't cope any longer, and I need sleep. I even checked the calendar there to see how many weeks I am. Definitely think I'm getting more pregnancy signs this time like others do. Baby is kicking the crap out of me and dancing on my bits :s

Lol snap my bump is like a rock right now, its not this hard during the day so can never find a comfortable position to sleep in. My madam is also having a dance right now and it feels like she will be flying out of my bits because she is really jamming me down there! x

Back