Pregnancy and Slimming World

You're welcome hun. It's horrible when these things happen and make you worry. Just take it easy for a while, don't lift anything heavy and just keep an eye on it.

I found all 3 times it lasted for a few hours and then it was gone.

It could be that a capileray ( sorry can't spell it right) that has broken within your cervix.

Oh the conversations we have lol x x

I've not been back to the loo because i don't want to freak out, I think because i've read that it's happened to a lot of other women and they are fine, i'm calming a bit.
I've had a stressful few days - i had a massive clearout yesterday & took a carload of stuff to the charity shop & dump so maybe i just over did it a bit? I've also had a few arguments with my oh (which honestly never happens) i've been so tense :rolleyes:

grumbletumble said:
I've not been back to the loo because i don't want to freak out, I think because i've read that it's happened to a lot of other women and they are fine, i'm calming a bit.
I've had a stressful few days - i had a massive clearout yesterday & took a carload of stuff to the charity shop & dump so maybe i just over did it a bit? I've also had a few arguments with my oh (which honestly never happens) i've been so tense :rolleyes:

I had it both with my first pregnancy and as said this one. If you've done heavy lifting recently then that can easily be the cause. Just think your body is working one preparing for a baby and stretching is one of them tasks lol

It really is normal and like crystal said the doctor will say you've got to monitor it for a bit.

I can say hand on heart that you don't need to panic for a brown show with no pain. I know easier said than done though lol

Grumble I had brown and pink spotting at around 6 weeks (lasted for a week) and totally panicked about it. I was referred to epu for an early scan (ended up having 2 as it was too early to see a heartbeat in the first... And everything was fine!
They couldn't find a reason for the bleed but sometimes these things just happen.

If you're worried speak to your doc or the hospital and get in for an early scan - it would put your mind at rest.

Bleeding in pregnancy is surprisingly common but still oh so scary if it happens to you!

Well I'm still bleeding when I go to the loo( none unless go for a wee ) maybe 1-2 tsp go scan in morning so I'll know one way or the other then just waiting game driving me mad , had fair bit of bleeding with my first upto 21 weeks but don't remember if it wad as much as this

Thanks everyone! I'll keep an eye on it- if it gets any worse i'll pop to the docs tomorrow...no pain so i'm sure everything is ok :) If i see red...i'll got to a&e!

My sister in law had the same thing a few weeks ago, she had a scan and everything was fine. It's quite normal by the sound of it, hope you are ok x

Kimmy b have they tested you for a UTI, I remembering peeing pure blood a lot when pregnant with at least one of my boys (although it eludes me which one lol) because of frequent UTIs. Antibiotics helped with that but they were never able to find a cause for the other bleeding.

Grumble - am sure it will settle down, as Cheeky and others have said brown blood is old blood so not an issue compared to anything brighter or heavier. :)

JoJo - The jersey trousers are amazing, I've lived in them for months now and prob what I'll be wearing to graduation in a few weeks...

grumble i get all sorts of lovley things coming from my lady garden, but my urine tests are always clear and iv had no bleeding (bar a little at 10 wks which couldnt even be identified on a scan and of course, everything is perfect.) .. so dont panic xxxx

having issues with easyjet atm. *sigh* wiating to hear back from MW about getting a new letter which says that im safe to fly for the exact dates of my flights cos atm it doesnt have the flight dates on, just says im fit to flight at this moment in time and aparently this is not acceptable as i will 28 wks the day we fly back. gahh

This made me go cold
Kimmy I am so so so sorry *offers hugs*

I know nothing I say will make u feel better but my thoughts are with you n I am so sorry :(

Xxx

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Kimmy I am so sorry xxxx

im very sorry to hear that kimmy, hope you have your family to look after you xxxx

Thank you and yes I do have a lovely family looking after me and I have a beautiful two year old son who keeps my chin up x

aww glad to hear it, lotsa love :) xxxx

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss sweetie, (((hugs))) nothing anyone says will take away your pain but I hope it helps a teeny bit to know we are all thinking of you. I know you don't know me but if you need someone to talk to who understands as much as anyone is able to I would be more than happy to listen, losing a child is the hardest thing in the world to go through. Hopefully your doctor/hospital has a bereavement service they can refer you to, they help a lot. Will be thinking of you ((((hugs)))). Hugs Crystal xx

Kimmy sorry to hear about your loss. I know nothing we can say can make it better but thinking of you. Xx

Back