Pregnancy and Slimming World

Thanks ladies. Starting to feel that my poor ol body is getting ready.for labour. Without being too descriptive I'm feeling lots of pressure down below and feel like I need have a my ablusions lol

Knowing my luck baby will be late and I have suffer this for another 4/5/6 weeks lol

Haha tried that link, so funny and freaky looking

TK_BabyMorpher_221062_Baby.jpg

Hi all,
some fantastic baby n bump pics, won't be putting any on until my tyre and belly merge into one big fat bump lol!

Well we booked the wedding today come Wed July 27th i will be a Mrs as well as a mum to be! Omg!!!!!!! This time next wk i will have seen my very special little miricle can't wait! x

eek jojo, how bloody exciting!!

cheeky you look fabulous!

ladies im here to love and leave you for a fortnight.. bump and i are off for some sun in cyprus!! Leaving tomoro morn at 5am. (eek) .. look after yourselves! xx

Have a great time fern.
Cheeky n fern u both look beautiful!

I am sufferin today :( considering I'm prob bout 4-5 weeks sickness got bad. Was never like this with Jacob! Any thin I try n eat comes bk, I fancy eatin nothin. Thought of food makes me run to the loo. Been like it 3 days. Can't drink cold water it has to be boiled! I could cry as with Jacob I was sick the whole pregnancy. But I wasn't this bad n if I am this bad I won't like it! :(

Feelin sorry for myself. Also tiredness has hit. I am off to bed in a min. Was noddin off at work at 3pm!

Feel like a drama queen with this pregnancy! But it's hit me harder than before. And aynt gonna lie. I am a bit of a woosie

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Fern have a lovely time! Enjoy and soak up the sun!

Leanne - hope you feel better sooner rather than later :)

Hi ladies how are you all feeling? I've almost packed my hospital bag. Just need to get nursing bras and few bits and bobs.

I've rented a tens machine, so got to have a play to remind myself how to use it again.

Can't believe that my DD is only 3 weeks and 2 days!!!

Been feeling really tired, got back ache and yesterday I could barely lift my legs cos baby is pressing down so hard. I felt like I'd been on a bike ride for hours hahaha.

Take care xx

Fern - I hope you have a fab time - although i know you won't get this till you are back now :)

Cheeky - I know how you feel - my hospital bag is about packed, snacks are chilling in the fridge - just have to remember to lift them out when I need to go. Just need to get nursing bra's and straws now I think - although I keep thinking of other stuff that I need to add as well! Need to remember to put in shampoo and conditioner as well!

Am feeling wrecked - which is not helped by DS waking at 2 or 3 in the morning and getting me to tuck him back in again. And then him being up at 5 or 6 and not wanting to go back to bed! I need sleep I think!

rosiepeace said:
Cheeky - I know how you feel - my hospital bag is about packed, snacks are chilling in the fridge - just have to remember to lift them out when I need to go. Just need to get nursing bra's and straws now I think - although I keep thinking of other stuff that I need to add as well! Need to remember to put in shampoo and conditioner as well!

Am feeling wrecked - which is not helped by DS waking at 2 or 3 in the morning and getting me to tuck him back in again. And then him being up at 5 or 6 and not wanting to go back to bed! I need sleep I think!

Aww Rosie I feel for you with your DS! My little one woke up at 2.30 crying and when I went in she had had a runny poo and it had made her all sore.

I wonder if our little ones are reminding us what is gonna be happening in 3-5 weeks time haha.

I've decided to have two bags again. One for the immediate items, ie birth plan, snacks, cooling spray, labour outfit, baby out fit, phone charger lol and then everything else after labour.

Are you finding that you're now starting to struggle with things? I had to do the ironing sitting down lol

Cheeky - I was wondering the same thing re the elder kids reminding us what it will be like with a newborn. Funny that your LO had a sore bum with a runny poo - my son has been complaining of a sore tummy and has had a couple of bad nappies at night or in the morning for the past couple of days.
Although with him he's never been a great sleeper but things seem to be getting worse at the mo not better!

I'm def struggling with stuff at the moment - I have to get DS to sit on the stairs or sofa to get his shoes on - usually higher than me so I can sit down too!!
I've got two bags as well - one for me and one for baby basically, and you've reminded me that I need to add my phone charger as well! :)
Also need to find some CD's and music that I want to listen to.

Any one else had mega bad sickness from 5 weeks (or less weeks as no one knows my due date)

I can't cope too well. I had sickness with my son but not from this early an not all day everyday :(

Hi Leeanne, I was very sick with both my pregnancies. With my daughter I threw up from the minute I was awake until about 6 every evening, then I'd spend the whole evening eating. (Corned beef and tomato sauce sarnies followed by tinned pears and tip top, or else muesli mixed up with yogurt!) This carried on until I was 14 weeks and then one afternoon I suddenly felt like going out for a walk and I wasn't sick at all after that! Also, with both kids, I had quick births, so that kind of made up for the sickness.

If you're really bad though you should contact your doc/midwife. One of the ladies I used to work with was so bad she was taken into hospital and had to have anti-sickness injections.

Hope you feel better soon, take care, Tracyxxx

:( I can't eat!! I had a weetabix as I was bein sick but was stomach acid as I hadn't eaten..

Sittin here thinking oh I'm hungry... Then couldn't think of food and now been sick again and it's hurting :(

I kno they say if u get sickness it shows a good pregnancy but man!! I am gonna get weak from lack of food! I lost 2 stone in pregnancy with my son. And my mom did with me n my brother.

Was hoping this time be different!

Sorry for moaning... :( I just don't handle sick well :(

Hi just wee question, i am currently TTC came of pill in January but this month is only month iv been using ovulation tests etc, so got it right this month so will await the outcome lol question is i have twinges in bottom of my tummy does anyone no what this could be? i ovulated from 8 may for few days but surely i would be pregnant already?im soooo rubbish at this lol xx

Leeanna - sorry you're having such a hard time with the sickness - go and see your midwife or GP as there are some anti-sickness tablets they can give you which may help to prevent it being so bad.
*hugs* I hope it gets better for you soon.

I'm wrecked today - only had a couple of hours sleep as DS woke up at 1 and was sick at 2 and then moved on to having the runs so not a lot of sleep has been had here!

Back