Pregnancy and Slimming World

You will pretty soon Hun ur at the stage that baby will growth spurt!

I think mine is cuz it's my second child, and placenta is on the front wall so it may be making my tummy stick out. Think my baba boy is havin a growth spurt now so
I will prov slow a bit lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

You will pretty soon Hun ur at the stage that baby will growth spurt!

I think mine is cuz it's my second child, and placenta is on the front wall so it may be making my tummy stick out. Think my baba boy is havin a growth spurt now so
I will prov slow a bit lol

I hope so! I've heard that second babies show quicker :) I think also because i'm quite a bit bigger than you it's got more space to grow before i get proper round hehe I've heard it's about this time your baby has a proper growth spurt- i'll have to have a read up!

I had a full on karate kick yesterday, i jumped out of my skin! Such a shock hehe, i've had gentle kicks & movements that feel like tapping etc but this was a proper kicking :D Can't wait for my OH to feel her properly.

I held a newborn a few days ago! He was 11 days old :) Such a cutie but it was so scary! Babies are so tiny eeeek I hope i can cope! As you can tell i'm a natural maternal type ;)

lol thought I was the only one with a bit of bump envy never had a proper bump with any of mine always looked like too much food instead of a baby, suppose it doesn't help that they are so tiny so they would never really make a bump shape even if I was a lot smaller. The torn muscles in my stomach don't really help either. Doesn't stop me looking at other people and feeling a bit jealous though. Hugs Crystal xx

thanks for all the well wishes guys. We've had a looong night.. and had issues re the BF, but shes now back on the boob and im not in tears, things are looking good. :eek:)

Penny Rose Bishop 011.jpg

Penny Rose Bishop 029.jpg

OMG Fern congratulations...........aww wow shes amazing, love the name too ...........he he i'm having a sneaky cry at work............you've made me want my baby NOW! lol Think i'm offically in my 3rd trimester now woop bring it on!!!

Anyway we all want the full story, before during and after!

Leanne love your pic hun you look amazing you go girl! wish i looked as good as you!
Grumble i was the same as you at wk 22 it will pop out without you realising!
I'm due for a bump pic update myself!

**just checked the baby counter n its not till sept 4th? Oh well **

I have less then six weeks to go but my emotions are pulled. Yes, I am excited about the prospect of finally metting my baby that has spend so long getting a connection between me and him in my body, alongside the feeling of completion and getting rid of the hellish symptoms such as a painful pelvis, heartburn, emotions everywhere and spewing. But also scared to death of the unknown, getting things right, the massive change and not going back, changing into a new role and losing the carelessness without considering a little one. But overall I can not wait to meet my special baby as it will be an emotional miracle of life.

Awwwwww Fernie, I'm sooooo happy for you! Penny is absolutely breathtaking, so gorgeous! You must be so proud and bursting at the seams with love! Your skin looks incredible too! Well done mama, now the real work begins!

FEEEERRRRN! Congratulations! She is lovely!
And well done on your eazy breezy labour! I'm glad it went so smoothly for you Xx

Rachy Congrats to you too Xx

Hi ladies

Please can I join you all?

I used to do Slimming World pre-pregnancy and was very successful. Once I fell pregnant though I found this as an excuse to slip back into old habits and now at 27 weeks I have gained 2 stone. I am not necessarily wanting to lose weight now (although that would be nice if possible).

I also see congratulations are in order! Well done to Fern and welcome to Penny (super cute name!)

X

Oh Fern, Penny is absolutely gorgeous!! You are making me so broody! You look so happy too, congratulations once again!

Also had a rush of love for my unborn little boy today. Don't remember it with Jacob, but I just keep picturing him and what he may look like and cuddleing and
Kissing and caring for him!!

Back