Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi everyone

Leeanne didnt know that about going from 3/5s to labour lol not gonna tell hubs! Not going to focus on where i have baby anymore what will be will be, as long as we' re both safe n in the right hands thats all that matters!

Well its my last day as pa to my disabled lady so we're off for posh afternoon tea!

Did some naked (well semi naked) pregnancy shots yesterday pmsl hubs is editing them at the mo might put one on here if i feel brave enough!

We ordered our bump shots Monday n mine were semi nakid lol but lush! Paid like 600 for them eeeeeeppppp but they airbrushed my stretch marks out so I look proper glam lol when we get them (January time sadly tho) I will post them :)

How long u got now jojo

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 1lb

aww Leeanne, its all personal choice but personally i would have kept your stretch marks in, unless they really bother you that much.. but i think its part of your pregnancy.

crystal, congrats!! xxxx

SaraC, you poor thing! i hope you get some rest soon, you deserve it!

good luck to everyone due soon. much love xxx

I did ask to keep them n they kept some but not my big deep ones. They are all from when I has Jacob so were now silvery White lol

Hiya

Im sure ull look fab leeanne they should for the price! Jeeze! I agree with fern though lol stretch marks ........in dodgy greek accent they are the lines of life!!!!! Its a shirley valentine thing!!!!! Ive not looked at them yet but im sure they show my rolls of fat n cellulite.....do i care NOPE! I love my bump n seem to be mourning it already will really miss looking pregnant!

Im 37 wks pg tomorrow!!!! OMG x

Wow 37 weeks already!! Soooo not long now for u lol I'm 32 weeks Monday! :) so your obviously next jojo. Who is next in line?

Here is a pic of what me and my 2 boys baked today lol lots of nom noms lol and now I gonna nap lol

Attachments

• image-2467984486.jpg
    image-2467984486.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 66
  • image-3287962052.jpg
    image-3287962052.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 68
  • image-2944203874.jpg
    image-2944203874.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1590061969.jpg
    image-1590061969.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 67
  • image-2547167027.jpg
    image-2547167027.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 69
Ah I wish I was that far gone. Am only 14+3 :(

Off out to fireworks (at least making my way to my sisters then on to them.) here's my monster all ready.

Attachments

• image-2956790822.jpg
    image-2956790822.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 66
I wish uncoils share the bump shoot photos we ordered :( they gave us the tiniest thumbnails possible but tried to take pic of them on my phone, this is the best j can get!! But least I can kinda try share something!

Sorry for not being able to see them too well!

Attachments

• image-247378333.jpg
    image-247378333.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 101
  • image-3110494726.jpg
    image-3110494726.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 103
  • image-267391784.jpg
    image-267391784.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 105
  • image-3269668478.jpg
    image-3269668478.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 99
Hi everyone, Sorry i haven't been around. Congratulations to all the girls who've had their babies :) I can't remember where i last read so i've only read the last few pages. Hope you are all ok?

I'm 34 weeks tomorrow & i have a scan at 10.30! Yay! I can't wait to see little one!

I've given up weighing myself, i was depressing myself! I'm eating what i want when i want & I'm still having cravings for orange juice so guzzling that down :D Still haven't got a proper bump :'( just a flipping B bump! The top part is really big now, but I'm still in my normal clothes :/
Got most stuff for the baby but still have to get things for me in the hospital (nightie, dressing gown etc)

Ellooooo grumble :)

Missed ya!! So is the run down jo jo, grumble then me :/ poop

My cravings are now anything sweet grumble lol like cake and biccys and choc an sweeties mmmmmmmm but i try be good!!

How come u have scan tomorrow x

soooo i tried to scan the pics so you can see them at least a bit better!!! so here ya go as the attempt off my phone was soooo poor lol

this still not perfect but will do till jan!

Attachments

• bump1.jpg
    bump1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 94
  • bump2.jpg
    bump2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 91
  • bump3.jpg
    bump3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 99
  • bump4.jpg
    bump4.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 98
Ellooooo grumble :)

Missed ya!! So is the run down jo jo, grumble then me :/ poop

My cravings are now anything sweet grumble lol like cake and biccys and choc an sweeties mmmmmmmm but i try be good!!

How come u have scan tomorrow x

:D I think so!!! Double poop!!! Super scared about the hospital, i get panic attacks and don't stay away from home, so it's going to be tough!

When i say i'm craving orange juice, i have also been eating tonnes of cake, chips & pizza too! But i thought i'd mention the orange juice...slightly better for me hehe

I think the scan is because of my high bmi- I've got an appointment with obs the a scan....but it could also be that i'm on anti depressants? Last time i went they wern't that bothered about my weight but more concerned about the A.D's.... they never explain anything in the letters, i just got a letter saying i had an appointment & if my 'condition' gets any worse to contact them :giggle:

Your photos look lovely...i especially like the one of your tummy with both your hands making a heart! :heartpump:

might be... my bmi is high but i dont get extra scans and arent clased as high risk but wonder if its because its 32 and not over 35 or sumert i dunno!!!

i get another scan on 1st december to see if my placenta has moved! :)

hope he doesnt try to come early as i know that i was 5 weeks early as a baby but because i was a certain wait i wasnt classed as 'premature' and could go home after a week due to my weight.

lets hope this baba wants to stay and cook!!! jacob was overdue... so am prob gonna go over aswell!!!

gotta admit i have this burning panic of "oh my god what if i went into labour before they know my placenta has moved!" i havent been told if they will give me cesearian straight away in case or they scan me first to find out :( i wanna know tho!

dont see midwife till 22nd :(

on a plus i have everything ready for bubs now - just as well as the other 2 kids are turning into mini nightmares and im getting far too tired to keep up!!! and i keep stressing out! and doesnt feel good some days!!!

If you went into labour they would use the portable scanners in delivery suite to scan you if I remember rightly they call it a presentation scan they check the position of the baby and the placenta and then if they need to do a c-section it can be arranged fairly quickly. They did a scan on the table before they did my section because they wanted to check her position before they cut anything, they were more cautious because of not knowing exactly what they were dealing with, it's also why they took everything outside and did the c-section like that safer because of the better visibility. Does that help Leanne. Grumble not sure which antidepressants you have but they might want another scan to check babies growth is normal some antidepressants can affect that in some people but not others, I am not sure which ones though. None of the ones I had ever worked for me anyway so I just stopped taking them so it was never an issue. Good luck with you scan enjoy seeing your little one again. Hugs Crystal xx

yes crystal that calmed my mind a hell of a lot :D now i can relax hahahahaha :) no one ever told me and i tried to google it and search it but come back with nothing!!! so i am glad you let me know :D thanks SOIOOOOO much¬! hows little missy

hi ladies

havent been on in ages sorry, been stuffing my face with all the naughties and lurking around a bit! lol

congrats on getting bubs home crystal she is seriously beautiful!

jojo i dont know about ur mw led unit but in my hospital the cut off point is bmi of 35 or over, plus u have to get to at least 37 weeks which u have done (i think i read that??) dont know if that helps!

lovely pics leanne and i have to agree with u that its stupid the way they class ppl as high risk cause of bmi at start when there are ppl put on soooo much more weight in pregnancy!

27 weeks 1 day now, seems to be flying in! 6lbs on so far which isnt *too* bad considering i have not been good at all and pre pregnancy if i had of fallen off the sw wagon i could easily put that much on in a week or 2!!!

hope all is well with u all

xxx

Oh my god sorry bout the
Moan but I am crying I am so freaking uncomfy :,(

I feel so constipated, i keep trying to go and can't. I have si much pressure down there it's doin my head in I just wanna go the toilet :( everytime I get the urge to go... I sit and can't go :,(

Sorry for the drama it's just so uncomfy I can't walk :(

Back