Pregnancy and Slimming World

sweetchant1lly said:
hey guys just thought id update you ..my scan was fab today the sonographer was lovely didnt make one refernce to my size or not being able to see the bean or anything ...she got all mesurements ok and bean hasnt grown any dangley bits so looks like were set for a little ruby-valentine.

Hope you have all had good days my foods been a bit off this week but oh well .

oasis hope your back feels better and kinda sucks that your food went wrong tonight ..hope you found something nice in the end.

cas thanks for your good wishes hun seems they helped

Hey I'm so glad you had a better experience this time, there's a lot of girls at the moment :) there're out numbering the little boys. I'm having a girl too. I had pasta n sauce in the end lol, my back's not too bad today my sciatica is kicking in so I'll take it easy. Pleased about your scan x

Woo hoo another SW baby girl
Are you actually calling your daughter ruby-valentine as I think it's such a cool name.

It's my daughters 2nd birthday today, so gonna be plenty of cake and sweets but I'm not gonna worry, you only get this day once. Got a bit depressed yesterday though when I realised when I celebrate this bubba 2nd birthday I will be getting ready to buy Lilys first school uniform :(

mummyClark said:
Woo hoo another SW baby girl
Are you actually calling your daughter ruby-valentine as I think it's such a cool name.

It's my daughters 2nd birthday today, so gonna be plenty of cake and sweets but I'm not gonna worry, you only get this day once. Got a bit depressed yesterday though when I realised when I celebrate this bubba 2nd birthday I will be getting ready to buy Lilys first school uniform :(

Yep at the moment ruby-valentine is set to be her name. We liked it anyways and it seems even more apt being scan was on valentines day lol.

I always find i shed a tear when its their birthdays or a big event like school. Think they are happy moments but also a bit sad.

Hope Lily as a lovely birthday my little girl is 2 nxt thurs don't know what we doing yet.
So many girls being born this year so glad you had a better experience at your scan sweetchanti:) I was so sad when my daughter started school.

Take away last night was awful we waited 2hrs for it and it really wasn't that nice and I have been sick all morning, im so thirsty but I can't even keep water down at moment :(

sweetchant1lly said:
Yep at the moment ruby-valentine is set to be her name. We liked it anyways and it seems even more apt being scan was on valentines day lol.

I always find i shed a tear when its their birthdays or a big event like school. Think they are happy moments but also a bit sad.

I never even clicked when I read over the name, Ruby-Valentine is a great name! x

Afternoon all.

Hope everyone is ok ,

MummyClark -hope lily has a lovely birthday.

Cas3 - it might be the MSG in the takeaway that has made you feel yucky -especially the being really thirsty bit, I have the same problem on the rare occasion I buy a chinese -the following day I can't quench my thirst.

Sweetchant1lly -so glad you had a more positive experience with your scan :clap:

Am I the only one having a blue bump then? ..... eeee luckily I have found that la redoute and vertbaudet do some super sweet boy clothing in non gawdy colours :bliss:

Well I had my latest midwife appointment at 12 -luckily my GP is literally at the end of our street so nice and convenient, anyway it seems all is still tickity boo :happy036: -my anti D injection has done its job, my iron levels are fine, water fine, blood pressure 100:60 -so all in all Im in fine fettle -the midwife reckons being pregnant obviously agrees with me :D.
We got to listen to bumps heartbeat again and it seems he is still bum down-although Im sure he is trying his best to turn as my belly keeps getting all sorts of odd shaped bumps sticking out :p -she did say he has plenty of time to turn but as I have asked for a C-section hopefully it won't make a deal of difference -and she has told me to stand my ground if they try and refuse me...
So thats me done n dusted until the 2nd March (another scan) and then the 7th March (anestethist) and then the 14thMarch (midwife) - by which time I will be 34+6 *oooh exciting :D*

Yesterday I took all the tags of bumps clothing and got it all washed n dried -so now I just need to threaten it with an iron and thats one less thing to organise.
We still need a few odds n sods and then next month Im ordering his baby hammock, then we just need his car seat and thats use done -until he gets here when I will go and choose his reusable nappies.. and anything else I realise I have forgotten :giggle:

Right Im off to do some more x-stitching..ahhhh bum down, feet up ...bliss..
Have a lovely day everyone and keep healthy..

Hi Capricorn,
Glad to hear your getting on well I have to have anti D too but my blood results have gone missing, so may need to go bk to hospital for more. Im having a section got booking in app on 13th march, hoping my oh is going come with me cos I probably be scared. I'm keeping my tags on all my pink bits just incase they got it wrong.

I think ive got a bug aching all over and still sick, my ribs are killing me.

Hows charlie bump measuring up now, we haven't got long to wait for our april babies x

Hi Capricorn,
Glad to hear your getting on well I have to have anti D too but my blood results have gone missing, so may need to go bk to hospital for more. Im having a section got booking in app on 13th march, hoping my oh is going come with me cos I probably be scared. I'm keeping my tags on all my pink bits just incase they got it wrong.

I think ive got a bug aching all over and still sick, my ribs are killing me.

Hows charlie bump measuring up now, we haven't got long to wait for our april babies x

cas did your oh eat the rice , rice can be bad for food poisoning if you dont feel any better tomoz id go to the docs and get checked over hun

what are you xstitching capricorn bet it will look lovely.

Im having an off day been really tearfull and i dot know why .. its weigh in for e today and i dont know if i should go or not . expecting a gain as i have been a bit of a chocoholic this week but feels like a waste of time and money if i dont go either sighs

Is anyone else suffering from their mouth tasting funny? At first I thought maybe it was something I was eating but its the 3rd day now!

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Is anyone else suffering from their mouth tasting funny? At first I thought maybe it was something I was eating but its the 3rd day now!

X x x

I get it hun. Its quite commn in pregnancy x

oh good, ive taken to sucking mints a lot of the time because its not very nice lol xxx

I officially feel horrible about myself, just broke the toilet seat just by sitting on it, hubby is making excuses but I know it wouldn't have happened if I was a few stone lighter!

If its a plastic one then plastic just gets brittle and breaks easily and anyone could have sat on it and it would have gone.

We have a wooden one warmer than plastic lol x x x

ahhh hun im sure the loo seat was on its way out you were just the unlucky one.

i stayed the same at weigh in tonight so not great but not bad either

Back