Pregnancy and Slimming World

I kno wat u mean hun! This is my 1st but I'v heard enuf horror stories from my friends bout labour 2 b concerned. I keep tellin myself that each birth/person is different tho so I'm TRYIN 2 think as positively as poss n hopin it'll go ok! lol! :D

Yes i did too the first time around however birth went really well. Went in at 4.30am and had Molly by 7.49am that morning. 10 minutes and six pushes and it was finished. I am not going to lie it hurts and contractions are nothing like period pain but dont be scared about what will happen what will be will be. X

Ladies - would you mind if I join your group? Just found out I am pregnant, waiting on Beta HCG results to confirm all looks well but in the meantime I am going to have a positive mental attitude and assume all is well and work on keeping my weight in check. Lost 3st with slimming work but over the course of the last year I have put back on about a stone of it - been on a slippery slope. I still go to class every week and am on the social team so never miss a session if I can help it. Have been out for the last three weeks as this is my busy season but will be back next Monday.

Anyway, need all the enouragement I can get to keep on track. Have started over today.

OMG I think I need to start doing my weekly shop online, i really wanted to smash my basket around peoples Heads!!! Before being pregnant I really didn't take any notice of ignorant people banging into me etc, but now you really are more aware and see how people behave! When food shopping people seem to go off into their own little world, completely lose all self awareness and common sense!!!! For example two trolleys next to each other in an isle I new I wasn't going to fit between them so when I asked one to move you should have seen her reaction you'd of thought Id asked to run round naked or something! Absolutely disgusting! It has certainly made me more aware and I will be sure to always give way!

My trolley rammed into a womans bum on saturday, lol i honestly didnt do it on purpose but I could have done so:D Unfortunately people are so rude in supermarkets that now just be as selfish as them and dont give way or say excuse me because they never do x

Ladies - would you mind if I join your group? Just found out I am pregnant, waiting on Beta HCG results to confirm all looks well but in the meantime I am going to have a positive mental attitude and assume all is well and work on keeping my weight in check. Lost 3st with slimming work but over the course of the last year I have put back on about a stone of it - been on a slippery slope. I still go to class every week and am on the social team so never miss a session if I can help it. Have been out for the last three weeks as this is my busy season but will be back next Monday.

Anyway, need all the enouragement I can get to keep on track. Have started over today.

Hiya and welcome x
Congratulations on your pregnancy x
There are a few of us that have started sw again today including me, so far so good x

Thanks safia. It will take me a while to catch up on everyone's stories. How far along are you?

Thanks safia. It will take me a while to catch up on everyone's stories. How far along are you?

I am 32 weeks pregnant with a baby girl, baby number 4 for me, have 2 girls and a boy already x

Wow! Congratulations, that's fantastic.

I'm on number 2. Have a five year old boy already.

Congratulations! :)

I have a 4 year old daughter, nearly 3 year old son & baby no.3 on the way, due October :)

Back on plan today & so far so good :)

I'm feeling very naughty munching space raiders right now but they are only 3 syns! Shame the pickled onion ones have wheat though so I'm eating beef ones. Felt a bit iffy this morning but I think it's the change from junk to healthy food again plus being a bit bound up (sorry). Working through my jug of water so fingers crossed for a good week.

How's everyone else?

Thank you mama-bear. Wow - I'm sure you're house must be filled with lots of giggling and messing about. Looking forward to more of that - it can be so quiet when DS is out playing with friends or in bed for the evening.

Thank you mama-bear. Wow - I'm sure you're house must be filled with lots of giggling and messing about. Looking forward to more of that - it can be so quiet when DS is out playing with friends or in bed for the evening.

umm yes giggling....fighting....tearing strips off each other....tantrums :) I have very fiesty children *don't know where they get it from,lol*

My trolley rammed into a womans bum on saturday, lol i honestly didnt do it on purpose but I could have done so:D Unfortunately people are so rude in supermarkets that now just be as selfish as them and dont give way or say excuse me because they never do x

Yep that's my thinking now too! No bloody need for it :/

Huge congrats and welcome :)

Hi gemma

Congratulations on your fantastic news. As u will see here none of us are 100% on plan but we try....unless ur like me and have only done one SW day ;-) haha!

I am 34.5 weeks pregnant with 2nd child. We have a due date calendar on here....will bump it forward for u too add your dates on. Easier too see where everybody is xx

Laura - 30th June
Slinky son around 5th July (will have confirmation next fri)
Safia - 16th July
Allimack - 10th August
Mama - 17th Oct (don't actually have my date so this can change in 3 weeks at my scan)
Bunny - 29th october

Ha ha Laura - lets just say I usually start my day better than I end it.

Updated to include my details:

Laura - 30th June
Slinky son around 5th July (will have confirmation next fri)
Safia - 16th July
Allimack - 10th August
Mama - 17th Oct (don't actually have my date so this can change in 3 weeks at my scan)
Bunny - 29th october
Gemmalina - 15 January

Haha well your already 100% better than me :-D

I had a major food adversion to fruit and veggies in the first 12 weeks or so with my morning sickness but I can eat them now its just I don't enjoy eating them.

Attempting a sw tea tonight. Doing oven baked foiled chicken, onions,peppers and tomato with Greek spices and sw chips.....but as all I have had today was my usually pre getting out of bed digestive biscuit x2 (to help combat the sickness cause yes I still get it boo) I had pot of tea and carrot cake out today with a friend and a hot chicken wrap thing in a pub but it had bacon and cheese in it which I didn't know when ordering and it came with tortilla chips but not eaten since so quality not good but haven't eaten in quantity.

Congratulations! Well done on the PMA too, it's the bit I'm finding the hardest...

I'm 11 weeks with our first and I'm still not quite convinced that its real! Took us ages to fall pregnant but it happened in the end while I was in the process of losing weight for IVF, I'd lost nearly 6 stone and had 2 stone to go when we got our happy news. To say it was a surprise was an understatement as we'd been told by the fertility clinic that a natural pregnancy was very unlikely!

I'm waiting on my 12 week scan next tues and trying to keep positive and happy but it's been hard as I'm so scared about something going wrong. I'm not adding my due date to the list yet in case I jinx anything, will add it next week when I will hopefully have my proper due date if all is well :) xxx

Back