Pregnancy and Slimming World

Congrats on your new arrival. She's beautiful.

Im new to this thread and to slimming world. I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I am registered online which I bought before I knew. What extra did you have on the extra easy plan when pregnant?

Hey Angel, good to see you here! I'm popping in and out until 12 weeks so hopefully will see you here more often soon. And I know I've said congrats before but you can have some more congrats right? ;) xxx

I know that feeling :)

I'm gonna be waiting till December and that's if everything goes ok at 12 week scan, it'll be even longer if not... I almost can't contemplate actually having a baby yet, still haven't quite processed that I'm pregnant after all this time lol!

I'm gonna be waiting till December and that's if everything goes ok at 12 week scan, it'll be even longer if not... I almost can't contemplate actually having a baby yet, still haven't quite processed that I'm pregnant after all this time lol!

Awww that was me when we found out I was pregnant last Nov! I thought the time would drag because we found out when i was about 3wks but you would be surprised its going really quick! Because you have your 12week scan then Your waiting for your 20week scan then it just flies by :) we'll be putting our trees up and you'll be having that little one in no time! Lol

Pregnant insomnia strikes again! I had this for the first 4 months and now it's back :-( boo! So tired too but my mind is working over time!!!! Arghhh

Pregnant insomnia strikes again! I had this for the first 4 months and now it's back :-( boo! So tired too but my mind is working over time!!!! Arghhh

Your body is getting you ready for those sleepless nights with baby x try and take a nap during the day if your not working x

Had a bit of a scare last night when my daughter woke me up to help her go toilet, after waking me up she decided to run back to her room and so i got up to go after her. I reached half way where are stairs are and felt weird and luckily my husband got to me on time and got me back to bed as it was the beginning signs of a fit and most likely i would have ended up down the stairs. Luckily i didnt have a full on fit but i feel so weird today x

Your body is getting you ready for those sleepless nights with baby x try and take a nap during the day if your not working x

Yeah I thought as much! I just can't sleep during the day no matter how tired I am! But fortunately only doing casual work now, I'm on mat leave from my main job so at least I can get my feet up! Xx

Had a bit of a scare last night when my daughter woke me up to help her go toilet, after waking me up she decided to run back to her room and so i got up to go after her. I reached half way where are stairs are and felt weird and luckily my husband got to me on time and got me back to bed as it was the beginning signs of a fit and most likely i would have ended up down the stairs. Luckily i didnt have a full on fit but i feel so weird today x

OMG Safia, how do you feel now? Have you always suffered with fits? Gosh that's so scary! Take good care of yourself x

2 of my friends have given birth both 2 weeks early with their first babies! Both c section due to various complaints! I went to see them both and OMG I'm so broody now! I just want June to come and go then I can meet my little one :)

Congratultions on your pregnancy x On Extra Easy we are allowed an extra hex a and b so 2 healthy extra a's and b's x

Thanks for that. I'm hoping to continue as long as its ok with the Doc.
how are you feeling now? Hope all is ok.

Baby was fluttering away during Eurovision last night, so cute.

I'm still stuffing my chops (went to a continental market today with the kids). No exercise cause I'm really starting to hurt with my pelvis but I did walk quite a bit today. Need to get back on plan & back on track for my body magic award.

How's everyone else doing?

Thanks everyone feeling a lot better now, i think i have been pushing myself a bit too much over the last 3 days so just spent today resting x

Glad your feeling abit better after your rest! Defo sounds like you've order done it! But of probably be the same people tell me to slow down all the time but yet I still feel pretty fit and able however of my body reacted like yours then I would certainly rest! Take care if yourself Hun x

Well I've been wide awake going for a 3 day record here! Just glad I'm not working till back end of the week :)

Lol you wil definately be ready for the sleepless nights x
I on the other cant keep awake lol x

Thanks everyone feeling a lot better now, i think i have been pushing myself a bit too much over the last 3 days so just spent today resting x

Glad 2 hear yer feelin better hun! xx

How's everybody doin? Do we ave an up 2 date due list now that Nikki's had her little bundle of joy? I'm just wonderin who'l get 2 meet their baby next!? :D

I'm due 10th Aug (hopin they were wrong 2 put my date back tho n it'l b end of July after all! Lol! :D) but there's DEF a few of u b4 me.....

Updated list below.....

Concerned that I am up next :)

Laura - 30th June
Slinky son around 5th July (will have confirmation next fri)
Allimack - 10th August
Mama - 17th Oct (don't actually have my date so this can change in 3 weeks at my scan)
Bunny - 29th october

Back