Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi Girls

So pleased to announce that our second little girl made her grand entrance this morning....

Rosie Jayne Burgess born at 41weeks 5 days on the 12th July 2013 @ 6am weighing in at a healthy 8lbs 13ozs!

So happy she's finally arrived :)

Aven't been on here 4 a few days so I'm sorry 4 avin missed yer gr8 news hun! Congrats - she's gorgeous! :flowers:

Aven't been on here 4 a few days so I'm sorry 4 avin missed yer gr8 news hun! Congrats - she's gorgeous! :flowers:

Thank you :). All going well so far.... 4 days old and has just upgraded to 4oz bottles as she has drained the 3oz for 24hours now and feeding every four hours....so working out as only one middle of the night feed 10pm/2am/6am so going great x

Had my baby girl at 12:36 this afternoon x still at hospital x

Congrats huni, that's fantastic news! :flowers:

I'm totally freakin out now cos I'm sure I was next on the list!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
My "official" due date is 10th Aug but my own dates r a week earlier - either way I don't c me lastin that much longer as baby has really dropped n feels like it's just hangin in there n no more! (Is that normal!? lol). I've got my last scan 2moro morning so not only will it b fab 2 c Bean again but hopefully I'l ave a better idea of how much longer I ave 2 b suffer bein pregnant in this heat! lol!

Congrats Safia! xo

Congrats huni, that's fantastic news! :flowers:

I'm totally freakin out now cos I'm sure I was next on the list!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
My "official" due date is 10th Aug but my own dates r a week earlier - either way I don't c me lastin that much longer as baby has really dropped n feels like it's just hangin in there n no more! (Is that normal!? lol). I've got my last scan 2moro morning so not only will it b fab 2 c Bean again but hopefully I'l ave a better idea of how much longer I ave 2 b suffer bein pregnant in this heat! lol!

I was just about to ask who's next?lol
Good luck :)

Congrats safia that's wonderful news and I missed it all lol!!!

Thanks for the weight gain replies, you've all done so well! I'm a stone up already at 14 weeks. I swear my body is just doing what it wants to do regardless of how hard I try. I ate my body weight in peas yesterday lol!

Hi all! I'm coming to the end of first trimester and going to really try harder with eating well as very concerned about weight and how much I've already put on. Has been difficult as felt groggy and queasy so preference for carbs....bread!! Would any of you be able to provide some examples of your daily menu's (preferably ee) whilst pregnant? I've been an on and off slimming world fan for years but would really appreciate some of your suggestions. Many thanks in advance and best wishes to you all.

Hi all,

Had an appointment this morning brought forward a week cause one of the anti bodies in my blood has doubled so they want to keep a close eye! All seems okay and got to hear jelly bean's heart beat for the first time! Got my anomaly scan next week at 20 weeks. Also braved the scales at SW after a couple of weeks off plan and so far at 19 + 1 I have gained a total of 5 lbs so happy with that!

Hope you are all surviving this heat x x

Congratulations safia! Hope you're both happy and healthy! Xx

Oh ladies having a awful time here, had a awful birth experiance and stil at hospital because baby not feeding right and a few other probs which they didnt pick up at my scan. The staff at this hospital are a disgrace and ignore you until its too late!

Oh ladies having a awful time here, had a awful birth experiance and stil at hospital because baby not feeding right and a few other probs which they didnt pick up at my scan. The staff at this hospital are a disgrace and ignore you until its too late!

Oh huni has OH been able to go to you? Hope you and baby are ok xo

Hubby has been here to visit today and yesterday and in a way its good he wasnt here at my labour because he would have blown his top and not been able to change a thing. At first i made myself happy that atleast i have got my beautiful baby but now they hav spoilt that too by not taking my concerns about her feeding and general unwillingness to do anything but sleep seriously. The paedriticians who i cant fault have fully taken over now so hopefully she wil get better not worse.

The hospital staff were the same with me & poppy the ward was disgusting too! They never helped me and left things till it was too late! I really hope you get sorted and baby feeds properly

So sorry hunny, hope baby starts to feed properly soon and you get the care you need for both of you xx

Hi

I'm Penny and am 13 weeks + 3. Had my scan yesterday so got to see baby bear for the first time. Was so exciting. This is our first baby and seriously can't wait.
I lost 2 stone on sw about 5 years ago then put it all back on plus a bit more! Joined sw again at the end of January this year. Lost just over a stone and then found out I was pregnant. Suffered bad nausea so since then I've just ate what I could - mainly breads type stuff. Have put on about 7lbs already. Now that I'm feeling much better I'm going to try eat mindfully. Don't think I'm going to pay to get weighed at sw anymore though.

So that's me- hope you don't mind me joining you all on this thread

X

Back