Pregnancy and Slimming World

Over the top or just above my belly button. Could be the weight because it does feel like it's much bigger suddenly x

I get random pulling sensations over the top and sometimes a sore belly button. I think it probably is the weight, you never stop growing at this stage ;) xx

Yep mine has started to be sore too. I've also lost my 2nd tri glow, I feel hot, fat and I'm spotty! :-o

Third tri kicks your ass :( It's hard work again all of a sudden and the tiredness really comes back :( Plenty of rest once you're on mat leave! xxx

I get random pulling sensations over the top and sometimes a sore belly button. I think it probably is the weight, you never stop growing at this stage ;) xx

Yeah you're probably right, it's just the extra weight. Finding it much harder to move around in bed now too. Can't complain really because it means baby's birthday is nearer :)

Yeah you're probably right, it's just the extra weight. Finding it much harder to move around in bed now too. Can't complain really because it means baby's birthday is nearer :)

Turning in bed is the pits. Instant wake up. I have extra trouble because of the SPD, I feel like I'm being split in two when I try to roll over! :/

Bigger bump means baby soon! It's good to keep perspective if you're feeling a bit rubbish xxx

I'm back!!

Had a really lovely time in Belgium, lots of food, shopping and catching up with my best friend :)
Got to spend time with her 2 girls, who are 3 and 5, and help settle the 3 year old after she had a nightmare, she's so cuddly <3
Made me feel so ready for my baby and my secret hope that its a girl!

Bump has really popped out in the last week, sure it's partly down to the amount of birthday cake, waffles and Belgian chocolates I've been eating!!

Got some lovely maternity clothes from H&M whilst over there, and also a lovely new coat, all courtesy of my birthday money :)
Plus my friend let me take some of her maternity clothes and oh wow I've got some lovely stuff! All I need now is one more pair of maternity jeans and I won't need to shop for a long time!

Absolutely shattered after a long day travelling home and currently snuggled on sofa with my Belgian chocolates and an alcohol-free pear cider :)

Shopping with Mum tomorrow, then lunch out with the girls on Saturday and lots of sleep is the plan for the rest of the week!!

Hope everyone and bumps are well x

I'm back!! Had a really lovely time in Belgium, lots of food, shopping and catching up with my best friend :) Got to spend time with her 2 girls, who are 3 and 5, and help settle the 3 year old after she had a nightmare, she's so cuddly <3 Made me feel so ready for my baby and my secret hope that its a girl! Bump has really popped out in the last week, sure it's partly down to the amount of birthday cake, waffles and Belgian chocolates I've been eating!! Got some lovely maternity clothes from H&M whilst over there, and also a lovely new coat, all courtesy of my birthday money :) Plus my friend let me take some of her maternity clothes and oh wow I've got some lovely stuff! All I need now is one more pair of maternity jeans and I won't need to shop for a long time! Absolutely shattered after a long day travelling home and currently snuggled on sofa with my Belgian chocolates and an alcohol-free pear cider :) Shopping with Mum tomorrow, then lunch out with the girls on Saturday and lots of sleep is the plan for the rest of the week!! Hope everyone and bumps are well x

Sounds a lovely day. Glad you had a fab birthday week :)

Glad you had a good weekend Dougal and hope everyone is well :)

I'm happy to report that barring any early arrival of the boy, I have my induction booked for 14th December! The consultant considered that my SPD and the knock on effect on my mental health is bad enough that me going late wouldn't be a good idea. Baby is a very good size (est 8-9lbs at term) and other than the SPD they are happy with both of us and our health so she's no issues with the induction on that basis.

I'm so relieved I can't tell you! Hoping baby comes on his own of course but I can see an end now. I'm getting less mobile by the day and tbh I'll be lucky if I can still walk by the end so I'm glad I won't be left waiting an extra 12 days possibly.

So there we go, in just over two weeks max I'll be a mummy! I don't think it's quite sunk in yet... xxx

Glad you had a good weekend Dougal and hope everyone is well :)

I'm happy to report that barring any early arrival of the boy, I have my induction booked for 14th December! The consultant considered that my SPD and the knock on effect on my mental health is bad enough that me going late wouldn't be a good idea. Baby is a very good size (est 8-9lbs at term) and other than the SPD they are happy with both of us and our health so she's no issues with the induction on that basis.

I'm so relieved I can't tell you! Hoping baby comes on his own of course but I can see an end now. I'm getting less mobile by the day and tbh I'll be lucky if I can still walk by the end so I'm glad I won't be left waiting an extra 12 days possibly.

So there we go, in just over two weeks max I'll be a mummy! I don't think it's quite sunk in yet... xxx

Wow how cool! That's so exciting, you WILL have your boy for Xmas :) what a present! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Missy!!! Yay! Not long to go at all!!! I've had 3/4 inductions and they were fine. Good luck hunni.

Evening all!

I have not been around this week to catch up on all your news but I do have a good reason ......

Well after a shock at my anti appt on Monday where I had a scan and they were slightly worried about my fluid and placenta I was admitted for steroid injections for bean's lung development. I had to be admitted due to having gestational diabetes - they then had to monitor my blood auger levels every hour including through the night and I had to go in insulin.

BUT .....

I then had a c section on Wednesday and my yellow bump became a perfect baby boy.

We are finally out of hospital today for our first night home tonight!

Love and best wishes to all x x x

Evening all! I have not been around this week to catch up on all your news but I do have a good reason ...... Well after a shock at my anti appt on Monday where I had a scan and they were slightly worried about my fluid and placenta I was admitted for steroid injections for bean's lung development. I had to be admitted due to having gestational diabetes - they then had to monitor my blood auger levels every hour including through the night and I had to go in insulin. BUT ..... I then had a c section on Wednesday and my yellow bump became a perfect baby boy. We are finally out of hospital today for our first night home tonight! Love and best wishes to all x x x

Oh wow congratulations. How are you and baby doing now? Does your boy have a name? X

Congratulations Kez! Sounds like it was all a bit traumatic but glad you're going home fairly quickly and your boy is safe and well xxx

Wow how cool! That's so exciting, you WILL have your boy for Xmas :) what a present! X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Missy!!! Yay! Not long to go at all!!! I've had 3/4 inductions and they were fine. Good luck hunni.

Wow missy1978 I bet you are so excited. I hope it all goes well xx

Thanks girls - I'm scared to death tbh! I was excited last night, today I think it's actually hit me and now I'm bricking it! Gonna chat with my midwife on Monday when I see her just to make sure I'm making the right decision. I just want my little dude here safely and if that means an extra week or so of discomfort then I'll take it. I can't lie, I want this pregnancy over! But what's a week or so in the grand scheme of things? Gonna see how I get on but at the moment I feel mega conflicted about it all xxx

Evening all!

I have not been around this week to catch up on all your news but I do have a good reason ......

Well after a shock at my anti appt on Monday where I had a scan and they were slightly worried about my fluid and placenta I was admitted for steroid injections for bean's lung development. I had to be admitted due to having gestational diabetes - they then had to monitor my blood auger levels every hour including through the night and I had to go in insulin.

BUT .....

I then had a c section on Wednesday and my yellow bump became a perfect baby boy.

We are finally out of hospital today for our first night home tonight!

Love and best wishes to all x x x

Congratulations!!!!!!! So glad all is well now it sounds like you've had a busy week.

Congrats on your yellow bump turning blue, lovely surprise. Enjoy your newborn snuggles.

Girls looks like we need to update the roll call.

ILoveCake edd 15th jan 2014 (yellow bump).

Thanks girls - I'm scared to death tbh! I was excited last night, today I think it's actually hit me and now I'm bricking it! Gonna chat with my midwife on Monday when I see her just to make sure I'm making the right decision. I just want my little dude here safely and if that means an extra week or so of discomfort then I'll take it. I can't lie, I want this pregnancy over! But what's a week or so in the grand scheme of things? Gonna see how I get on but at the moment I feel mega conflicted about it all xxx

Whatever decision you make will be right for you. You really don't have to worry yet, as that induction date gets closer I suspect you'll just want it in progress. That's how I felt anyway. Feeling conflicted is very normal. Closer to the time I think you'll be more confident about what you want up do.

Whatever decision you make will be right for you. You really don't have to worry yet, as that induction date gets closer I suspect you'll just want it in progress. That's how I felt anyway. Feeling conflicted is very normal. Closer to the time I think you'll be more confident about what you want up do.

I think I'm just having the jitters tbh, which is hardly surprising! I think I need to kind of put it out of my mind a bit and hope that my decision will be made for me :) xxx

Back