Pregnancy and Slimming World

Missy1978 - 14 December 2013 (boy bump!)
ILoveCake -15th Jan 2014 (yellow bump)

Missy1978 - 14 December 2013 (boy bump!)
Nellylou - 14th February 2014 (girl bump)

Congratulations on your baby boy Kez! Glad everything turned out well x x

Can someone please add me?

Danni86 25th February Boy

Missy1978 - 14 December 2013 (boy bump)
Nellylou - 14th February 2014 (girl bump)
Danni86- 25th February 2014 (boy bump)
Dougal1983- 17th May 2014 (yellow bump)

Someone please tell me I'm not actually second on the list?! There must be more surely?

Dougal just seen hope you had a lovely birthday.

Someone please tell me I'm not actually second on the list?! There must be more surely? Dougal just seen hope you had a lovely birthday.

Hehe! There is another due date list in the pregnancy forum and you're definitely not second there if that helps? ;)

I'm first. Not at all terrifying. :/

Hehe! There is another due date list in the pregnancy forum and you're definitely not second there if that helps? ;)

I'm first. Not at all terrifying. :/

Yes it helps. I'm happily in denial! :)

Ordered car seat and Moses basket today, feels good to be getting sorted :-D

Hope everyone's well x

How exciting. I loved ordering my big things. So much fun and makes it all feel rather real x

I know, it's the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning ;)

Feeling really queasy this morning, as if baby is laying on something that's triggering the sicky feeling.. Does that make sense? X

I know, it's the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning ;) Feeling really queasy this morning, as if baby is laying on something that's triggering the sicky feeling.. Does that make sense? X

I was playing with my pram and car seat last night at mums and OMG does it feel real! Amazing <3

Baby will be shoving your stomach up - I said it on your thread but propping yourself up with pillows, milk and gaviscon are your friends from now until baby drops further down. My reflux has been much better since then (more like hiccups than actual retching like it was) but the heartburn remains unfortunately but it's not hard to keep that in check. Xxx

I was playing with my pram and car seat last night at mums and OMG does it feel real! Amazing <3 Baby will be shoving your stomach up - I said it on your thread but propping yourself up with pillows, milk and gaviscon are your friends from now until baby drops further down. My reflux has been much better since then (more like hiccups than actual retching like it was) but the heartburn remains unfortunately but it's not hard to keep that in check. Xxx

Hey Hun

Did you say that you found Rennie better than tums? Struggling again and tums doesn't seem to help... Any other ideas? X

Wow missy1978 I bet you are so excited, I've got my 6 week scan tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed it will be ok as I'm quiet nervous. Wish me luck

Good luck for tomorrow! Let us know how you get on xxx

Hey Hun Did you say that you found Rennie better than tums? Struggling again and tums doesn't seem to help... Any other ideas? X

I only bought them because they were on offer but I do find they work well, tums taste better but I didn't find them to be that good. Liquid gaviscon is way better but I like Rennies to keep in my bag and take around with me.

Sarah suggested getting a prescription from the doctors for gaviscon or something and I'm thinking that might be the way forward before we all bankrupt ourselves buying indigestion remedies! xxx

Back