• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pregnancy loss

S: 16st9lb C: 16st9lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all I'm not sure if I'm posting in te right place but couldn't find a pregnancy forum! Ok I'm 26+2 weeks pregnant and am finding that the last two weeks the scales haven't moved even though sticking to the plan 100% can anyone help with ideas on how much I should be losing/putting on or maintaining at this time. Thank you :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st2.4lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 0st0.4lb(0.26%)
yummymummy1985 said:
Hi all I'm not sure if I'm posting in te right place but couldn't find a pregnancy forum! Ok I'm 26+2 weeks pregnant and am finding that the last two weeks the scales haven't moved even though sticking to the plan 100% can anyone help with ideas on how much I should be losing/putting on or maintaining at this time. Thank you :)
Hiya, the MW said to me that showing a STS could be me losing weight but baby is gaining. So it cancels each other out giving me a STS.

Depending what your pre-pregnancy weight will determine the recommend weight gain. For example my BMI was 26, Di I should gain between 15 - 25lbs.

The pregnancy website babycentre can give an indication on how much you should gain.

Donzy84

Back to basics
S: 12st13lb C: 10st3lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 2st10lb(20.99%)
Yes don't worry too much about losing weight, stick to sw make sure you eat a good varied diet and any weighloss at the end is a bonus xxx