Pregnancy without the pounds

Yes Fiona, its like any possible way of not putting on weight! I need to edit today's diary as have been so weak & ended up having birthday cake & a sandwich & pack of walkers! Oops

I "treated" myself to hot chocolate full fat one for walking to town lol

Right from tomorrow a 100% Sw week,

Day 1. Green

Breakfast

Weetabix (1b)
Milk (1a)

Lunch

Jacket potato
Beans
28g cheese (1a)
Salad
Sliced banana topped with vanilla muller

Dinner

Chicken (1b)
Reggae reggae curry sauce 100g (5)
Egg fried rice

Small bite of flap jack (5)

Syns 10

10/105

Last edited:
Just letting you know that I am lurking about :D !! I too am trying to conceive (in the 4th month now) and I plan on switching to SW once I get some good news! x

Hi Becky, its nice to see people are actually reading my diary, makes me want to try harder to stick to plan!
It took us 6 months to conceive this time, so good luck with you, & hope you catch soon. :)

Hi Becky, its nice to see people are actually reading my diary, makes me want to try harder to stick to plan!
It took us 6 months to conceive this time, so good luck with you, & hope you catch soon. :)

Thanks! For some reason my cycle has just switched from 28 days to 34 day this month which makes me wonder if the pill is finally out of my body? As I thought I was 6 days late I hope this might have been the month.. Hey ho!

Good luck and I will continue to watch on! Hopefully I will be joining you soon ;-) x

My cycle was all over the place too, we just made sure we did the business every other day to make sure! It's finally worked.

hiya becky!
hope you get the baby bug soon! im also hoping its my month this month but i dont think it will be - dont think we've dtd enough - wow sammy every other day for a month you're hardcore! lol xxxx

hiya becky!
hope you get the baby bug soon! im also hoping its my month this month but i dont think it will be - dont think we've dtd enough - wow sammy every other day for a month you're hardcore! lol xxxx

Tell me about it!!! I work away for a couple of days each week so that doesn't help. I just keep thinking that if its meant to be it will be x

totally agree with you there, it will happen when it happens and stressing about it will not help so we're just trying to let it happen :) xxx

I have an awful time falling pregnant made even harder by hubby being a workaholic :( it's lucky I fell pregnant trice.. Just try relax it'll happen x

and you too! :) xx

Stressing definitely doesn't help, the month I caught my phone was broke so couldn't keep trying to work out ovulation dates etc. it obviously helped!
It was every other day for 3 weeks! Lol

haha bet youre OH was loving that!
xxx

Jealous! I think I have the only husband that isn't always that bothered!!!

Because I don't know how long my cycle will be this month I wont know when I am ovulating so I am hoping that will be a good thing!!! x

we will get our babies :) xxx

Have you thought about buying some ovulating sticks? You can get them pretty cheap on amazon, my sister caught first time using them & she's 37!

Have you thought about buying some ovulating sticks? You can get them pretty cheap on amazon, my sister caught first time using them & she's 37!

Yeah I have thought about using them but I kinda of thought it might put more pressure on me which I kind of dont really want. It doesnt help that I work away quite a lot and if im ovulating when I am away I know it will start to get me down. I will wait a few more months and then consider using them x

My dinner was gorgeous, egg fried rice with reggae reggae Caribbean curry, only 5 syns for the lot. Well worth it.

Tomorrows food

Day 2. EE

Breakfast

1 x toast (5)
Lf spread (1)
Beans
Scrambled egg
Brown sauce (1)
Milk (1/2 a)

Lunch

W/m roll (1b & 2)
14g cheese (1/2 a)
Ham
Cucumber
Lf spread (1)

Chocolate (5)
Small slice of pizza (5)
Treacle tart & Icecream (small portion) (12)

Dinner

Jacket potato
Gammon
Green beans
Fried eggs
Lf spread (1)

Syns 33

43/105

Last edited:
Back