Preparing for WI

Hope you are having a good day - dont beat yourself up, look at what you have achieved and start afresh. My food diary is a life saver for me - I write everything down and it really helps me to keep track. I thought that it would get on my nerves writing everything down but it doesnt and I feel good each day turning the page knowing that I have stuck to my points that day (when I have!).

HUGS

Ax

Sometimes i do ,othertimes i add it up in my head.I do feel better thouh when i write it down,i have done today and feel better:)

Well it wasnt tooooo bad, 2lb on

Trust me it could have been worse and we did go for a 5 mile walk after the meeting yesterday which was a boost. Im determined to have lost it by next week

I always do write everything down in a pad but i always forget to put it online lol :D

Yep, writing it down is the way to go, otherwise you just kid yourself !

I do love your attitude Vodaka, you sound so determind. I'm sure you'll get it off and more love.
Best of luck.
xx

This is your week - we are all behind you!! That 2lbs is coming right back off and bringing some more with it too!

Ax

Thanks for the support, it really does help. Have stuck to the points today ( well technically yesterday now isnt it lol ) and am expecting a good weekend as im working, have to pop out in the morning to buy a few bits to take as a pack up but that will be fine.

If i can lose the 2 i will be happy and as you say anything else is a bonus, i have just come back from a mammouth drive, have been on the road for 5 hours so am having this cuppa then taking myself off to bed.

Weekends i work in a laundrette, i take a pack up but usually am so busy i dont get chance to eat it all anyway.

Once a week i work at a dog rescue doing training with some of the dogs that are looking for new homes and 2 days a week from September i will be at college doing a hairdressing course for 2 years

Blimy mate your busy,im a qualified hairdresser.Ive given up now nd when im in australia im going to work in a childrens home.:)

Hi guys,

im doing well actually. Im going out to meet friends today who used to work at the dogs home but they live in Denmark now and we are possibly going for a pub lunch and Billy ( my son ) was mithering to come but i know he isnt interested in seeing them he is just wanting dinner out so as a compromise he is staying here today with my mum but i took him for dinner at mcdonalds last night for tea, and i had nothing :eek:. I was tempted because i had only been home from work an hour and hadnt had any dinner but i waited, came home and walked the dog then had a WW microwave meal and veg. Im happy today as my mid week WI is showing i have shifted the 2 i put on last week anyway. I have also been doing some toning exercises this weekend when i was at work and there were no customers lol

Back