Preparing for WI

Well done on resisting the Maccy D's, best of luck for your wi, not that you'll need it love, you're doing really well.
xx

Well the pub lunch wasnt a disaster, i was going to have a ploughmans but Anne was starving and she said she couldnt eat a proper dinner if i was having a skinny salad so as she was paying i obliged and helped her out by having a rib eye steak and chips with mushrooms and tomato. It wasnt horrendous although i dont know how many points exactly are in rib eye, but we didhnt have dessert or anything and i only had diet coke to drink. Im hopeful of a good WI this week and all will be clear on Thursday.

I have an anniversary to go to Sunday and im going outfit hunting tomorrow i think to try and find something smart/casula to wear as they dont want people too dressy but i have seen a combat skirt in town and i think i want one lol

Well i got a dress, im not sure if i will end up wearing it but anyway its nice to have one lol.

I feel alot better this week than last and i know i have had a loss it just remains to be seen in the morning how much of a loss it is but im excited :D

Best of luck with your wi... .look forward to hearing how you get on :)

Thanks Paula, that is to get my 10% goal. I thought if i made it too much of a challenge then i wouldnt be able to focus and as it is i havent really anyway hahaha. My ticker isnt up to date either i will sort that out from tomorrow :eek:

I probably have between 1.5 - 2 stone to lose to be comfortable with myself although i am curvy naturally so will never likely get smaller than a 12 on the bottom but its more to do with toning up again really

Cor i cant wait to go and get weighed this morning im STARVING lol

Very pleased to report 3.5 lb off :D That'll do nicely

Silver 7 next week ( hopefully )

I have updated my ticker now aswell to show my entire WW journey until i get to goal

Last edited:
I had been good all week, no cheating at all. Today i have had my treats and i have gone over but i intend to pull it in for the rest of the week, walk for at least 30 minutes a day and do an aerobic workout at least 4 times before next Thursday so im hopeful i will have a good result again. I know some of this loss was because it was TOTM last WI and that made me gain.
I really want my silver 7 and my mum wants her stone ( she has 1lb to go ) as next week is the last day we can attend that meeting cos my mum has to start work thursday morning and in 3 weeks i start college but we are going to check out a Thursday evening class nearby and see how we like that one.

Does anyone happen to know if i can change from one group to another ( i know you can guest weigh at a group ) without having to pay another joining fee

Not sure about how the changing groups thing works, although when I was going to classes I dropped out of one group and started afresh at another without paying a fee (but I think I got away with it by re-signing up as a new member).

Well done on the 3.5lb loss, that's ace! :) I'd almost forgotten about the "silver 7s", as it's not quite as exciting with WW online, although you do get another star on your chart.

Back