Preparing for WI

Yeah you can just change, i recently changed from a wed night to a tue morning.There was no problem they just transfer your cardxx:)

Good luck for this coming week... sounds like youre really well organised. Hope you get that silver 7 :)

:party0011::party0011::party0011: WELL DONE :party0011::party0011::party0011:
That's fantastic Vodaka! Good for you, keep it up you're doing great and I'm sure you'll reach 10st 7lbs by christmas love.
I've recently changed classes. I asked for my card and said I was going to the day one.
Best of luck!
xx

Im fine today thanks, work called me in and so i have been there all afternoon and didnt have time to eat much, i am just finnishing up my points now

Tomorrow im having red highlights put through my hair, the work at 1 and im going into town afterwards with a mate to help her run her kareoke machine, the good part of that is you cant drink and use the machine so i will stick to diet coke i need to get used to operating it so i can start running my own again :D

Sounds like you're going to be busy Vodaka! How long have you been involved with kareoke for?
xx

Yeah i sure will be. My mate has had her equiptment for years and i have always sung anyway, but she is working alot more in her main job now and cant take on anymore customers and she wants a second person to be able to run the kareoke if she cant get home from work ( which is where i come in ) It is fairly easy as i do know my way around the pc, and im not shy with a mic either its just the plugging in part that confuses me all the time lol.

Anyway my hairdresser will be here in about 15 minutes so i better start getting ready

Hope you all have a good day

You're very brave, I can only get up after quite a few drinks and I've not done it for years. The last time was on my honeymoon and I sang 'Especially for You' with some random man. Hubby found it highly amusing and I honestly thought I was great :D Hubby informed me the next morning that I was indeed crap :giggle:
Hope you're happy with your hair.
xx

You're very brave, I can only get up after quite a few drinks and I've not done it for years. The last time was on my honeymoon and I sang 'Especially for You' with some random man. Hubby found it highly amusing and I honestly thought I was great :D Hubby informed me the next morning that I was indeed crap :giggle:
Hope you're happy with your hair.
xx

:rotflmao:

Decided against the pub tonight cis i had a late night waiting for my brother last night and was tired at work so have come home to make banoffee pie for my aunts anniversary bar b q tomorrow ( its torture cos i love em lol )

Does anyone want to see my nooooooooo hair

Im doing good thanks, was at a bar b q yesterday but didnt blow out. I went over my points i do know that but not by as much as i could of lol. I was on a high though as yesterday morning i was at a boot fair and bought a Republic skirt, it was beautiful and only £2 so a bargain and it was a size ............ 8 :D:D

Now i might have had to put it over my head to get it on ( im pear shaped too Marie lol ) but it looked great on if i do say so myself and i was so pleased with myself but have got back on track today ready for my first silver 7 on thursday * hopefully *

Omg a size 8, fanbloodytastic! I can only dream of getting in a size 8, you're doing really well love!
xx

Back