Preparing for WI

Phew i have just done my workout dvd and i tell you NOTHING compares to it lol. I used to use the gym for an hour a day and tbh i never sweated as much in that hour as i do in the 35 minute aerobics on this dvd :D but i feel better for having done

Have had quite a good day, have 3 points left for a treat once i have jumped in the bath, i did think about cheating earlier becasue i had used quite a few points by 3 o clock and my mindset went to " oh well i wont be able to fill myself up now for dinner and this evening " and i fleetingly thought about the chippe but i resisted and made some rattie hammocks for the boys to distract myself lol

Off to bath now - hope all is well with the gang ;)

Is it the Davina one? That's tough going! Or was it you that said you did the WW one?
xx

Neither, it is Ministry of sound pump it up beach workout .... i dont think you can buy it anymore but its a tough slog

It has a tone up section but i was toooooooo tired to do that tonight :D

Im totally impressed lol I think that workout would kill me

Have my WI tomorrow, im desperatly hoping i have done enough to get that 0.5lb off. Have had a fairly good week but when i got on this morning it was STS * grrrr * but i have stuck to it today and done some walking so everyone cross your fingers please

:D:D i lost my 0.5lb so i got my 1st silver 7, i was very pleased with that

:party0011::party0011::party0011: YAY WELL DONE :party0011::party0011::party0011:
It's great when you get a silver 7 isn't it.
xx

:D:D i lost my 0.5lb so i got my 1st silver 7, i was very pleased with that

WELL DONE YOU!!! :party0049: thats fantastic news!!

Well done!! I'm so glad you got that - now for your next one ;)

I think I'll have a look on ebay and see if they have that workout dvd on there - sounds like a good one! It'll probably kill me, but I'd rather the paramedics were called out to be because I was exercising than because I ate myself to death with cream cakes, it's not a bad way to go in comparison (embarrassment wise), lol!!

Well done on your loss this week x

Why not try get the WW one, its a bit more gentle, vodakas one sounds really hard work lol

It really IS strenuous, i still ache from it today :rotflmao:

I also have their latest one, that is different cos it has different sections so you could in therory do one or all ( i have never managed all ) and its more like boxing moves in some sections. I dont think i will be attempting that yet though :D

Omg I went on my friends Wii at the weekend and did the bowling and the boxing game, I ache all over my upper body and my arms ache like they've never ached before!

Hi guys

I did the workout again last night and i dont ache today lol, must have just been because its been a long time since i did it. Im going to try and fit it in 3 times a week but more if i can.
I have just had Chorizo hash for dinner it was luuurvly and tonight for dinner we have cod florentine and roasted veg, yum yum yum

My boys mate has a Wii and Billy says its knackering playing it and you can get allsorts of athletic games for it

Back