300g new potatoes cut into chunks
50g thin chorizo slices, quatered
1 onion chopped roughly
2 red peppers deseeded and chopped into chunks
1 garlic clove
2 eggs
2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
Tabasco sauce ( optional )

1: Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender. Meanwhile heat a large non stick frying pan, add the chorizo and cook for 2 minutes until crispy, remove and drain on kitchen paper

2: Add the onion and peppers to the pan and cook on low heat for 8 minutes until soft and slightly charred. Add the garlic and drained potatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes.

3: Meanwhile poach the eggs gently in simmering water

4: Return the chorizo to the frying pan with the potaotes and warm through for a couple of minutes, then stir in the parsley and season to taste. Serve topped with a poached egg and splash of tabasco if you like.

ooooooooo that sounds nice. May have to try that one!

xx

4.5 points per serving - serves 2

300g new potatoes cut into chunks
50g thin chorizo slices, quatered
1 onion chopped roughly
2 red peppers deseeded and chopped into chunks
1 garlic clove
2 eggs
2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
Tabasco sauce ( optional )

1: Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender. Meanwhile heat a large non stick frying pan, add the chorizo and cook for 2 minutes until crispy, remove and drain on kitchen paper

2: Add the onion and peppers to the pan and cook on low heat for 8 minutes until soft and slightly charred. Add the garlic and drained potatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes.

3: Meanwhile poach the eggs gently in simmering water

4: Return the chorizo to the frying pan with the potaotes and warm through for a couple of minutes, then stir in the parsley and season to taste. Serve topped with a poached egg and splash of tabasco if you like.

How dim am I, I had to look up what chorizo was :silly:
Thanks for posting this, I'll definately try it, sounds scrummy :D
xx

Lol, dont worry about it i have spent many a time wondering what something is, Passata was my last thing but i was wandering Morrisons thinking WHAT THE HELL IS IT !!. Then i thought it kind of sounds like pasta and went down there and behold it is a tomato sauce and WAS down that aisle hahahahaha

Well my WI was ment to be tomorrow night ( im changing groups ) but my mum is dithering about wether she will have time to get home from work, change and get there so i have looked online and the only other one we could go to is a Sat morning, which works for me im really sceptical about being weighed at the end of the day so i will ask her. Its that or go it alone again and have a weigh in with each other on a Friday morning and keep track of each other so we keep to the straight and narrow. We both have the calculators and books and and all i really buy at the meetings is the cereal bars which is the same as the coco pops cereal bars but coco pops are cheaper, and you can buy the magasines at the supermarket.

hi sweet ,ive just seen your lovely idea with the chocolate banana how many points do you count for that xx

sorry Paula i forgot to answer you. It is 3 points 1.5 for the banana and 1.5 for the fun size buttons :D

Wi with your mum sounds good, you can always buy the cereal bars online if you want. I don't think I could live without my WW Rich Toffee Bars and have been know to have one for brekkie as well lol. Best of luck with whatever you decide love.
xx

We have decided that we will do it at home on a Friday morning and as we are doing it at home my boy is going to join in, we are going to put £2.50 each in a pot so that will be £20 at the end of the month and whoever loses the most weight WINS !!

He is keen, im going to make us our own chubby club cards and get little bits for milestones. Im going to buy some sticky numbers for our 7lb's so we dont feel missed out

so this week will be STS cos my scales and their scales were always different and i wont know whats what i feel it can only be a benifit if Billy is joining in aswell

Thats a fab idea. My sister joined a club like that and they all put in £5 each week and the biggest loser that week walked away with £20! Now thats an incentive!
Good luck with your little group.

Ax

Glad everyone is liking the choc banana, they are just a nice sweet treat. Im making them tonight for my lad and his friend who he is having round for dinner

I have stuck to the diet yesterday and so far today, i really need to get a grip i dont want to put on any more weight, my problem is i think about bad food like kebab and chips and i THINK its going to taste alot better than it really does, then when i have eaten it im disappointed it wasnt as nice as i had thought it would be and then im just bloated

My mum said she isnt sticking to it as well as she did when she was at meetings aswell, but Friday will tell really

All i can say is Billy has been really good, he has slipped up a few times and had food without telling us and not writing it down but he jumped on just to check this morning and he is down in weight so he is chuffed ( he is only 10 ). My mum makes him a packed lunch and drops it off to him in the morning and he went through it this morning and substituted the juice for water and the walkers crisps for french fries and he pulled back 2.5 points doing that but im going to make his pack up this week and do him some nice salads. He is swimming with the school today aswell and when his friend is round tonight we are going to the park for an hour

Stick with it love. So know what you mean about the thoughts of kebabs, I could have one every night but whenever I do I kick myself afterwards :rolleyes:
xx

Back