Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

I also forgot to write, that i weighed in this morning. and ive lost 3 more pounds! yey... i am however a little dissapointed as i didnt make the w/c 9th nov challenge. but only missed it by 1lb!!
bring on the november challenge!!!

Well done Kes! Another 3lbs off and all those inches! I'm going to measure myself immediately so I'll be able to monitor the inch loss. Hope you are starting to feel better, I think it's probably just hormonal. Keep on rockin' girl.

ive just weighed myself again... i dont know why, and the scales have gone down another pound....
im confused now on when is best to weigh myslef???

and should i claim it this week or wait till next week???

ive just weighed myself again... i dont know why, and the scales have gone down another pound....
im confused now on when is best to weigh myslef???

and should i claim it this week or wait till next week???

First thing in the morning right after you've been to the loo and before you have brekkie

and naked just to be on the safe side :p

yeah im always a naked (well in my bra and pants) weigher.... but i just dont understand why i went down another pound... maybe my scales are rubbish!!!!

still dont know if i should claim it or not.....

Hey you, well done on all those inches!!!! My god, you must really be feeling great, especially with your clothes falling off you - i cant wait till i get that feeling, think it really gives a boost!

I weigh myself all the time, in the morning, at tea time at bedtime and I do get heavier as the day goes on so I like the morning weight best. I'd save that extra pound and add it to next weeks loss as you've had a brilliant result this week!!

Go Girl!!!! xxx

yeah im gonna give it till next week before i claim that pound..
just dont understand in 2 hours i lost a pound.. all i can put it down to is my stupid scales...
i usually weigh 2lb different at night than morning... but yeah....

bring on the rest of my weight loss!!!! australian wedding dress here i come!

right yesterday i had....
coffee with my hubby before he went to work, then back to beddies!!!
Breakfast... nothing as i was still in glorious bed!!!
snack nothing...
Lunch: Chocolate shake made from powder.
coffee with sugar and semi milk at hubbys work
Snack: nothing
Dinner: Spaghitti with cod and tomato sauce.. half fat cheese.
Pudding: ww creamed rice (vanilla)
Drink: 2.5 litres
Exercise: 41 mins wii fit... (yay i got over the 39 min mark!! lol)

feeling a little blah today.. but i think that might be because im cold and tired.... hate this blooming cold weather!!!
oh yes yes i know its coming into the cold weather, and who on earth would want to leave australia and come to this country!!! heard it all before.. lol...
i dont like wet cold.. i like nice crisp cold. coz you can still go out and do things... but not in weather thats drizzly and horrible....
GRRRR

hi kes well done you on the 3lb weight loss and the inches lost :D.i hate this sort of weather too it allway puts me in a funny mood .hope your feeling better soon xxxx

Come to Glasgow is sunny here - ok its freezing too but at least it looks nice from indoors lol xx

its awful when it drizzles! you get soaked!

ive been sat in all day with heating turned up full!!

dreading going out later
xxxxxxxxx

Thankfully although it's rained in the evening and was drizzly when I went out this morning. It was absolutely lovely when I went for my walk (well cold, but the sun was shining)

com one! were dying to know what lovely dish your hubby served you up tonite heheheh

xxxxxx

had to fend for myself tonight.. lol...
and im an emotional wreck again!! whats wrong with me!!! im in tears and i dont know why!!!!

today ive had....
Coffee, sweetner and skimmed milk..
because it was rubbish outside, then when i got to work i had a tea, sweetner and full fat milk ehhhhh
Breakfast, strawberry premade shake
Snack: nothing
Lunch: chocolate premade shake
Snack: another tea, sweetner, and full fat milk ehhhhh and 2 strips of this raspberry wafer thing from france...
and another tea sweetner and skimmed milk (as i went and brought some coz i was sick of drinking full fat stuff at work!!)
Dinner: weight watchers tikka masala...
Drink:3.2 litres.. wow those tea's do add up!!!!!

Exercise: Wii fit 32mins..... ")

as i write this floods of tears come out... why am i so emontional!

i'm a ball of emotion too kes - but i blame recent motherhood! i'm due on this week which means two things - tears and chocolate!! i cried at the biggest loser today but satisfied my craving with a dark chocolate highlights which was scrummy!! x

Awww Kes, I can completely understand, I'm very emotional too and quite down- I put mine down to be tired. (think the weather and the dark nights plays a part too)

My little one slept all night last night, she did go to sleep on the couch about 7.45pm and then slept till 6.50am in her cot, not even a peep outta her! I didnt give her cheerios last night - why do you think that would keep her up? xx

oooh kes! is there some thing botherin you or is it a general just feelin down? did u ever contact the bloke from yiur past that u were talkin about!

im always here if u need a chat

xxxxxxxxx

yeah i got hold of him and we have emailed... not heard back for about a week now, but i guess he is busy... he has two little ones so im sure he is run off his feet like anyone else would be....

i dont know whats wrong with me.... i just have these moments where i cry. and cry. and cry!!!
i dunno maybe its because i was (am) so unhappy with my weight... that i just am not although it is, seeing it come off quick enough... any quicker and i will get sick!

pamela
re cheerios, they release energy, as any food does. and it will as it does in the morning, give her that up and go to want to be moving...
i wouldt advise any food to anyone right before bed... (but thats just me)

yeah i know what u mean on the speed of it coming off! I was shocked at how hard it is and how slow it is to come off! Mini goals are the best for keep you motivated and you have very realistic ones!

I go through phases where every thing gets me down and i want to cry and they r really hard to snap out of! I dunno really what to advise yiu! Maybe when u feel like crying go and have a big cuddle with your husband!

hope u r ok hun

love katie
xx

its ususally when im away from hubby... lol.. sad i know but yeah when im at work, just wanna cry. when im out just wanna cry... the worst is driving, as im all alone! lol...

i have no problem with the way its coming off. its coming off heaps quicker than i had ever expected.... here i was thinking 1/2 to 1lb a week.. so 3-5 is nothing i can complain about...
but im just so impatient and i want it NOW!!!!!
lol

Back