Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Hey, Kes, rant on, we're here to listen. Probably the lack of exercise is doing it to you, lack of endorphins or whatever and psychologically knowing it would help the weight loss. But you are doing so well! You have really had a great few weeks so keep it going. Good luck,

KB x

thanks hun,
still never enough time in the day to get the things i want to get done,
hopfully now that im throwing in a few really late nights to get things done around that i need to then i might be able to get some me time in a week or two.
ehhhhh
seems so long away.
Right im off to finish this job im doing and then might just go to bed... oh thats after i have to make it because ive only got half way through changing it. LOL.

uurrrhhhh i hate changing the bed when im tired!

Hope ya got a good rest!

Thanks fo doing my siggie piccie

xxxxx

Hey hun! hows your weekend? Hope your having a fab time with your friends!

Loves ya

xxxxxxxxxx

having a ball. Although diet for once has completly gone out the window, and im ok with that. And fully prepared for a gain this week. (yes ive eaten quite a bit of rubbish) but its got it out of my system now. And we will be back on track tomorrow!!!

Im throwing myself back into the exercise tomorrow too ( and hope that i dont get shot from my chiropractor!!!) my back is still giving me problems but im sure i can get through it and i will be fine.

I had an amazing day yesterday, re post i put!!

Im just amazed i looked nice in a size 14 wedding dress!!!!!! Well chuffed!!!

Right we are going to leave soon to do our 2/3 hour trip home!!! Ehhhhhh

Hi Kes,
Have just read through your diary. I gather you are in hospital, so firstly, hope you are ok, and feel better soon,,
Secondly, Fair play. Your journey has been a good one. You are doing so well.

So, get well soon.
xx

i am finally home from hospital!! yay!!!
but i have to bed rest for a while yet....
im shatted. i didnt think that going from the hospital in the car (20mins or so) to the drs to hand in my letter and then home to have a shower (shave my legs finally) and now i am shatted didnt think i would ever get exshausted from doing something like that...

diet also kinda went out the window while in hospital.. needed some kind of pick me up, so ive had chocolate and some biscuits and crisps... but as soon as im back up and better then the diet will begin again..
we are having chinese for dinner tonight.. something quick and easy so my hubby and i can spend as much time snuggling on the sofa watching a movie. and then tomorrow its our 3rd wedding ann so we are going out for a nice meal where we went for my birthday (creme brulee!! mmmmmmm YUM) and then maybe thursday ill start eating healthy, and then start the tablets back up over the weekend...

it will be nice to see myself go back to normal and not feeling rubbish..

i weighed myself as soon as i got home... (sad arent i..) it was the first thing i did.. wee, then weigh... lol...
and im down to 13 stone 0lbs... soooo hopefully in the morning (providing the bounty and the crisps and the chinese doesnt put a pound on..) ill be in the 12's!! in the morning.....
heres hoping anyway.. lol...

hope everyone is well... im off to go cut these hospital tags off.... finally i have freedom!!!!!!!!!

glad to hear you are home kes! Hope you are feeling better soon x

aww hun! Hope you are ok! bless you!

Hope you have a fab A and dont you go doing too much! The last thing you wanna do is make your self worse!

Chinese sounds right up my street! hehe

Have a fab day tomoz ad enjoy your evening!

Love katie
xxxx

Hiya hun!

Hope you are getting plenty of bed rest and you are on the mend!

I came across this and thought you might find it useful! Its a blog from a lady on minis and she makes up the most yummy recipies for low syns! Anyways heres the site Slimming Eats

Hope u guys had a fab anniversary!

Love katie
xxxxxxxxx

hey all, im still here (and alive)

feeling so much better, although after the chiropractor this morning ive got a spiltting headache again.. (eeeek i hope that goes) she said it would, but because she was straightening me up she said that it may effect the spinal fluid (esp where they did the lumber puncture) and then that would concequently give me a headache again! ehhhhh
so i hope that goes away soon enough...

im not allowed to throw myself back into exercise, as it would mean that i will just exshaust myself and i will get sick again, as my body wont be able to cope.
so im just going to go into things lightly, start from the basic's again..

forget the gain ive had (its only a pound or two, but its still none the less a gain) and i need to get back into the swing of eating right!!!!!

hoping that things are ok when i go back to work tomrrow. and that i dont sit there and munch on rubbish...
im going to try really hard to remember to take my tablets tomorrow...

and then hoping i feel ok, im going to come home from work and do 1/2 hour of free step....

looking into something... Hypnotherapy... has anyone had this done or know of anyone??? what does it actually involve???
can they just kinda make you not like chocolate or takeaways anymore, or is it just not that simple....
i dont know much, but would love to chat to someone who does know.....

hope you are all well, and im going to stop rambling....
(trying to fill in time before i get told off at slimming world, well not told off but you know what i mean)

hello hun!

glad to heaar your on the mend! Soon to be yummy mummy sees a hypnotherapist and he got her to stop craving bread if that helps u want a link to her dairy? SHe was on xen and now moved to cd

xxxxxxx

ohhh yeah, i could chat to her...

well im back at work today!!!
very tired now, and its only 1pm!!!

im going to have a chilled out afternoon with them playing in the garden (if it doesnt rain, which it might do by the look of the clouds)

then when i get home tonight im going to chill!!!

i mentally want to get back into exercise, but dont want to shoot myself back down before i get fully better again!...

oh what to do!

Take it easy, Kes, that's what I'd do anyway. Your body has been through a lot recently and it's not going to recover overnight. I bet by tonight you'll be wiped out, set a date to start gentle exercise, maybe Monday or so and work towards it. You're going to be even more exhausted than you think you will be for the next few days to just go with your body and rest. Time enough for exercise! Enjoy yourday, hope the weather stays nice, it's glorious here.

KB x

yeah. ive got my first one on one pilates session with a good teacher next monday, so im thinking maybe to just start back with that, then just go back to basics... ehhhh i am jsut so impatient i want all this weight gone NOW!!!! lol

Back