Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

thats so cool, all the best x x x cant wait for pics

..... me too! Wooooop wooooop congrats hunny!

xxxxxxxx

Re: Pretty little blue Pill!!!- Kes Xenical Diary

You can all come with me....
PARTY....

woo hoo im there x

And me!!! Wooooop! Xxx

Re: Pretty little blue Pill!!!- Kes Xenical Diary

The more the merrier

right ive been a right slacko!!!
sorry....

busy busy... and even now i should be doing work and not on here... woops...

i didnt weigh in last night as i had to work. so im hoping for at least a loss next week.... i cant afford to buy anymore packs of cd this year (as everything with the wedding is just gotten toooooo expensive and we have no money left)
soooo ive got enough i think to last me till we go away. so heres hoping i can stick to it for the next how ever many days and lose a few more pounds...

i had pizza the other night... (dominos..) ive been craving a cheese stuff crust bbq chicken pizza for months now. and well we had a friend down from sheffield so we thought what the heck.. and at least now i can get it out of my system and lose anything that i put on with it.. lets hope it doesnt do much damage... esp next week...

not much else to report really..
still going strong with the shred...
wedding plans are in full swing..
although my father (who is in charge of the catering as its his job at the club we are having the reception at) hasnt got back to me, and i have got NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE EATING!! grrrr...

but other than that things are getting sorted, and loving every min of it...

i'm sure your Dad will make a gorgeous feast for you and your guests!!!!

Yeay! So glad to hear your still going strong hunny! Its getting so lonely round here!

I had pizza on sat an it was yummy! I think the best part of it was that I pointed it an never broke my diet! Thats the bestest thing about WW! :D

Whhhhhheeeeeennnn can we see dress piccies?! Im sooo excited for you! yeay!

xxxxxx

have you not seen what my dress looks like????

Ella Bridals

Ive seen Thheee dress but wanna see it on you!!!!

xxxx

oooohhhhhhhhhhhh got ya.
well your gonna have to wait 4 weeks for that...
unless it becomes unbareable and i wanna show you now...

hehehe naaa it will be lovely to see the pic of the actual day! Im only teasing hehe

xxxxxxx

but it is still killing me not being able to show anyone..
im not one for secrets...
its killing me not telling anyone in aus about the wedding.. (as none of them will be there for it other than my family anyway... but thats not the point...) i honestly cant believe that ive kept the weight thing a secret... ehhhhh 4 weeks to go...

hello ladys.
wedding soon, woo hoo!
the dress is beautiful hun your look amazing?
r u doing the cambridge diet? i saw you said cd's in your last post.
i was a cambridge girl and it really works but its so much money and i found i was putting the weight back on the min i come off the diet.
i am thinking of doing 2 weeks on it thou to lose a few pounds before my xmas party. what do you reckon?
x

its up to you hun what you do...
i am doing it... and the only reason i have been doing it, is because 3 months ago that dress wouldnt have fit me...
it is expensive, and im just using up what i have got, and i dont think i am going to go back to it... to be honest ive not stuck to is like i should have for a while now... so make sure your head is in it..

i would much rather make sure that i get what i need through food, and make sure i work hard at getting rid of pounds... but time was short... and as i was doing slim fast, i thought it would be a piece of cake... hmmmmm no.... as you know from doing it before, it is tough....

im doing ok though, ive maintained for the last week and a bit, really... so this is great... just need to make sure i dont go over board when it comes to christmas on sunday.. (we are having christmas in the UK on sunday... eeeekkkk)

Hi Kes...Just popping in to say hello!
Sounds like the wedding plans are in full swing...how are the arrangements going? Not long to go now!!!
I can't wait to see the pictures of you in your dress either - it's going to look gorgeous on you... and all your hard work will seem sooo worthwhile on that day :D
And I think it's lovely that you're renewing your vows while you're there too, I'm sure all your family and friends who couldn't be there at the original wedding, will be really happy to be able to see you renewing your vows instead :D

Hope you're doing OK despite all the stress!

Lots of love
xx

yeah other than the stress of trying to get everything done in 2 weeks (yes people thats all thats left..) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i am sooooo excited... but at the same time, soooooo stressed, and also at the same time sooooo scared...

no one knows still, and its been so hard to keep my weightloss a secret... and i really hope people are wowed by me.. (i know they will) but i just want people to voice it too!!!

Back