Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Hi Kes, I know I said it on my own diary - but welcome back :D

I don't think 13.5lbs is tooo horrendous, considering how big an occasion your trip was, and the length of time that you were away for. You'd been looking forward to it for so long, and worked so hard to plan everthing out - I just hope you enjoyed every mouthful of that 13.5lbs, and every minute of your trip :)

I know you'll get back on track and lose that weight almost as quickly as it was gained (even quicker if you're doing Cambridge again!)

Lots of love!
x

Reactions: kae
Hey hun kust wanted to say thanks for all your support it means loooads

xxxx

Hey little lovely how u doing

xxx

Kes, you will see 11 stone on those scales in no time!!!

hey.....
well ive been really slack! no diary updates or anything.....

well...
ive started taking the Xenical again! :) although ive had a few ups and downs in that ive stopped taking them for this and stopped taking them for that..... but hopefully other than this weekend, i should be back into the full swing of it.. :)

im back having 2 shakes and a meal a day (like i did with slim fast) and having 1 sncak a day (and maybe a pudding if im good :)
the meals in the evening have been low fat, and trying to be low carb and low cals. so we will see how i go....
so im kinda doing cd, kinda doing xenical and low fat...
so im gonna stick with both forums for now, as they are both so friendly, and ive met so many nice people along the way.. :)

i dont think ive lost any weight this week.... ive not exactly been great with the meal choices.. but im going to make that change...

i would love to be at goal for my birthday, if not for easter, which isnt that far after. so i wanna give it my best shot! :)

Hi, Kes! Ive just you in your dress, aww you look stunning hun!! did you have a great day?

how are things going? are you still doing cd? did you complete the shred?

xoxo

hi ya...

yeah i looked stunning... pitty i put on 13.5 lbs while we were away... and its being stubborn (or im eating too much rubbish) to dissapear again!!!!

the shred... i missed the last 5 days i think... because it got so hectic before we went away. i ran out of time....

im kinda doing cd....
im having 2-3 packs (one being a snack of a bar) and porridge for breaky and a shake/soup for lunch, and then im having a meal in the evening, so basically like slim fast, but im using the cd products....
im going to see how that goes this week (as i dont think ive lost anything last week) and if that doesnt work ill go back to having 4 packs a day and no meal. :)

i have not started the shred back up, but i have started Gillians wii game.. which is not as quick paced as the shred, but some of the things can be just as tough!!!

and i also got the new biggest loser game.
i have only done 1 day on this (as one day i do gillians game and the other the biggest loser) and im on day 2 :) so ill let you know how that goes.... it looks good, and a little more technology gone into it, and a few more exercises. :)

you did look great hun,aww dont worry about those lbs hun,you had a wonderful time and thats what matters...you'll get it off, i know you will!!!

those new games sound great! i'll have a look for those when i go shopping this week... my fitness coach is getting on my nerves a bit, need a change and i love just dance but they just dont work me out anymore.... have you been watching the biggest looser?

ive got 16lbs to go to hit my first target.. and theres another 5 weeks left...im sure i can do it!!... then i'll meet with the cdc and possibly switch to cd... ive felt myself slipping at times, like i packed up all butter, ive had it on toast for the last 2 weeks.... ive got to stop it!!!

Hey hunny

hope your ok! Just passin through to wish you a happy weekend :)

catch up soon

xxx

Hello lovely ladies,
I've been super slack... but, I have also been doing cd more now, but still taking the tablets with it. Which I've not had any problems with...
I'll have to start refeed soon I can only imagine... prob need to lose another stone first, then ill be re introducing food, and ill be back on here more. I also hope to over the next week (as I have the week off) to add to my recipe thread... lots of newbies about, so I should give them more ideas!

How do you find the CD ? i dont think i could do that, love my food too much lol, which is how i got here in the first place i suppose!! Hope you have a great week off, its nice to get a break!! Looking forward to seeing more of your recipes, alot of the girls were looking for food ideas so i did bump up your recipe page, but not sure they found it though :) Have a good week!! :D

Hi Kes...how's it going?
I really do admire you doing the Cambridge thing again, especially now you haven't got that big trip back home as an incentive.
Me and my fella were talking about doing something like Cambridge after our birthdays in April (his is the day before mine). I think I could possibly do it with his support, but don't think I could prepare food for him and have nothing myself.
It's definitely something to think about though, but until then I'm having a stab at Weight Watchers to see if that'll get things shifting again.
Anyway, enough rambling about me! Hope you're doing okay and that you enjoy/enjoyed your time off (depending when you read this!)
Take care x

Hey hunny! Hope u r doing fabby mrs!

we need a cach up soon! :D

xx

Well....

Ladies, and gents...

I'm coming back! I'm back on the tablets as of today until Sunday, then we are in Egypt for a week, where I will try and be good, and then I'm back to lose the rest of thus flubber that I'm carrying around, as I sure as hell don't want to be carrying it around this summer...

How is everyone? I will try and catch up with every one.. new and old...

I've missed you all...

thanks hun

well day 2 of tablets (although ive gone and forgotten the blooming things!! ehhhh)
and im doing ok. sticking to the low fat. (which is hard because ive gotten back into my picking habit!!

need to pull beck out and get her working on my brain and sort that out...

im really looking forward to getting on with it.
i love eating.... and cd was something i hated, but it pulled the numbers quickly which is what i needed....

but now im back, im loving food, and trying to be good...

although im making brownies with the little one i look after this afternoon... why oh why do i tourture myself!!!!!!!

Brownies made....

Licked the mixer thing, but that was it... (normally would have had a spoon into it.. LOL)

Oh smells so good!
Must resist.... must resist!

Back