Price increase!!

Well I'm glad my DD went out earlier this week, I should get another £17.95 month out of them before they jack the price up anyway lol.

£20 I am prepared to pay, any more and they can whistle for it.

Of course, the monthly pass increase will mean I can't afford any of the products on sale in the meetings any more :D

I'll have to see how much they charge for teh monthly pass when I go to my meeting on Saturday.
I like my leader, and it's great having the meeting on a Saturday, and i know from past experience that going to meetings is what keeps me on track. I'll be gutted if it's gone up to £19.99 a month...

I used to be a ww member back in 08 & 09. I live in Leeds and the classes were £5.50. £5.50 for what?? no exercise, same weightloss story, and the weekly leaflet was never available. They need to get with the times and realise that people cannot afford to pay those prices on a weekly or monthly basis. They should reduce there prices, it might bring more people to there doors. :(

I used to be a ww member back in 08 & 09. I live in Leeds and the classes were £5.50. £5.50 for what?? no exercise, same weightloss story, and the weekly leaflet was never available. They need to get with the times and realise that people cannot afford to pay those prices on a weekly or monthly basis. They should reduce there prices, it might bring more people to there doors. :(

WW isnt an exercise class. Ive never had problems getting the weekly literature.

Most people go not just for the weigh in, but for the support and for ideas or to purchase things. I dont think WW are actually struggling to get people to their classes. Personally if I was still getting my monthly pass a £1.50 rise a month wouldnt put me off. Its still only a fiver a week

It was just my opinion. I would be quite happy to go if the dropped the price a bit. Some people can't afford to pay £5 a week. I very rarely got the weekly literature and its supposed to be handed out on a weekly basis. In my opinion a price increase isn't necessary.

Back