Primal and proud

Another week of running starts!

4 miles this morning :D
Its weigh in today so will see what the scales have to say!

Todays Food

530am out for a 4 mile walk

Breakfast - Smoothie (coconut milk, mixed berries, banana and cinnamon)

Lunch - Omlette and salad

Dinner - Tuna mayo salad

Just popped into town after dropping the kids at playgroup and school and went for my weigh in.
I was hoping for 1 maybe 2lbs but had a shock to see that I am 5lbs down in the last 2 weeks :D woohoo I love Paleo :party0011:

Just popped into town after dropping the kids at playgroup and school and went for my weigh in.
I was hoping for 1 maybe 2lbs but had a shock to see that I am 5lbs down in the last 2 weeks :D woohoo I love Paleo :party0011:

Woot! That's great. :D

Didnt run today as had a late night at work and wednesday runs are otional so decided not to push myself too much and may go swimming on friday instead.

Todays food

Breakfast - Leftover paleo cinnamon rolls

Lunch - Slow roasted belly pork

Dinner - Pulled pork, homemade coleslaw and salad

Another 4 miles done :) and I managed to take 13 seconds of my best average pace :D

I have a day of peace while the kids are at school and playgroup too!

Todays Food

530am out for a 4 mile run

Breakfast - Smoothie (coconut milk, mixed berries, banana and cinnamon)

Lunch - Tuna Mayo salad

Dinner - Quiche with a meat crust and salad

Working tonight

Very tired today after working last night

Todays Food

Breakfast - Greek yogurt with maple syrup

Lunch - Leftover meat crust quiche with salad

Dinner - Tuna Mayo salad

Been out and about all day sorting out My eldest's Birthday presents :D
Cant believe he is going to be 7 on wednesday!

Todays Food

Breakfast - Nothing as wasnt hungry

Lunch - Meat crust quiche

Dinner - Pork with chinese cabbage

Got a night off tonight so going to have a nice relaxing evening with my Hubby before my 6 mile run tomorrow x

Good Job I checked my running schedule last night as today was a 5k run not a 6 mile :D
Felt like I was struggling but when I got home I discovered that I had took 15 seconds off my personal best average pace so i am over the moon :D

Todays Food

6am out for a 5k run

Breakfast - Smoothie (Mixed berries, banana , vanilla , coconut milk )

Lunch - Stuffed chicken and salad

Dinner - Bunless gluten free burger and salad

Working tonight

Good Job I checked my running schedule last night as today was a 5k run not a 6 mile :D
Felt like I was struggling but when I got home I discovered that I had took 15 seconds off my personal best average pace so i am over the moon :D

Todays Food

6am out for a 5k run

Breakfast - Smoothie (Mixed berries, banana , vanilla , coconut milk )

Lunch - Stuffed chicken and salad

Dinner - Bunless gluten free burger and salad

Working tonight

Your running is really coming along by the sounds of things! Good that you spared yourself an accidental long run. ;-)

Your running is really coming along by the sounds of things! Good that you spared yourself an accidental long run. ;-)

Yeah my speed is picking up nicely and now the distance is going to follow in the next few weeks so fingers crossed I will be ready by September :D

Im so glad I didn't have a long run today as wasnt really in the right mood for it lol

Only got two shifts at work next week so should cope with the increased distance. Am going to do my long run on Saturday though as working Saturday night and prefer to run on a full nights sleep!

So next week will be

Tuesday 4.5 miles
Wednesday 3 miles
Thursday 4.5 miles
Saturday 7 miles

Yeah my speed is picking up nicely and now the distance is going to follow in the next few weeks so fingers crossed I will be ready by September :D

Im so glad I didn't have a long run today as wasnt really in the right mood for it lol

Only got two shifts at work next week so should cope with the increased distance. Am going to do my long run on Saturday though as working Saturday night and prefer to run on a full nights sleep!

So next week will be

Tuesday 4.5 miles
Wednesday 3 miles
Thursday 4.5 miles
Saturday 7 miles

Certainly sounds like you're on track! :D

Morning (I think!) Im so tired I even slept through my alarm! luckily I have 3 noisy kids as a back up lol

Todays Food

Breakfast - Smoothie (Mixed berries, banana, coconut milk, vanilla and maple syrup)

Lunch - Bacon and eggs

Dinner - Slow roasted pork belly, salad and homemade coleslaw

Did my 4.5 mile run this morning but the last 1/2 mile felt pretty hard going! Its TOTM though and I didnt sleep brilliantly last night though which may be part of it.

Its my eldest's Birthday tomorrow so going to make the first 2 layers of his cake while they are all at school and playgroup.
He has requested a triple layer of brownie sandwiched with white chocolate icing with white and fabulous fingers round the outside and then I have had a topper made with Gru and the minions (despicable me) with him as one of the minions :D I will obviously not be having any and will be sending any leftovers to school and work lol

Todays Food

Breakfast - Smoothie (mixed berries, bananas, coconut milk and vanilla)

Lunch - Tuna mayo salad

Dinner - Paleo "lasagne"

Working tonight

Another 3 miles done this morning :D was a few seconds slower than my best but I only got 6 hours sleep last night and I also tried breaking my foot by dropping 3 plates on it at work, Luckily :rolleyes: I only bruised the top of it so it didnt really affect my running other than being a bit tender.

Its my eldest's 7th Birthday today ( Man I feel old!) I made 2 layers of his cake so just 1 to do and then the decorating while he is at school, also got to make a jelly!

Todays Food

6am out for a 3 mile run

Breakfast - Smoothie

Lunch - Leftover "lasagne"

Dinner - Roasted pork belly and buttered veg

Back