Princess Jess Diary-Can't Help Myself!

Princess_Jess

Hello All,

I thought maybe I should start a diary, as it seems to be a good way to meet/speak to you all and share some ideas with you.

This week has been a good week :) I lost 1.5lbs @ weigh in..which helped towards the 2lb I put on last week. It was the first time I had put on!! I haven't been as good as I could have been this week, but I'm pleased with my loss. I only have 5lb to go til goal, which will be a total of 21lb loss :happy036: So fingers crossed I will have achieved that by April.

I started weight watchers @ the beginning of Dec 2007 and weighed in @ 10st 11lb (The heaviest I have ever been) I am only 5 foot 3 and have always been known for being slim, but I didn't feel it. I had done weight watchers before and knew it worked...so decided with a few others that I'd start again. I have been very fortunate that I have lost every week (up until last week). My goal is to be 9st 4lbs, which is a few pounds lighter than I was when I did weight watchers before. It feels different this time, as I know how easily it can all go back on again!! So I'm much more conscious of putting weight on again.

So many people have asked if I'm losing weight/lost weight and it feels fantastic :party0011:I have had a few people tell me that I don't need to lose anymore...but I really want to get to goal. I just worry about maintaining the weight...any ideas?

I'm very glad to have found this site as it's such a help and really helps to keep you motivated.

Jess x

Hun you are doing really well. Keep up the good work and that target weight will be here in no time at all!

xx

Uh Oh!!

:party0051:Been very naughty tonight!! I have stuffed my face!! I had some jaffa cakes cos I knew they were in the drawer and then had fish and chips! I didn't eat loadsa chips...but I wasn't far off finishing the fish...feel very naughty! I didn't have enough points for all that, but just wanted to eat it all. I had some sweets too.

I can't help having mad splurges...I just crave food and have to have it!! :eatdrink051:O well, I suppose I have to be extra careful til wednesday weigh in!!

XxxxX

you naughty girlie!

If you try and stay careful with your points then you may just be ok for weigh in hun!

xx

I've decided that I'm going to do a trial run this week...I'm going to be good on weekdays and naughty on weekends and see if I can stay the same!! :strikeout_button:

Food recipe

:)Hi all,

How's everyone's weekend been? Mine's not been too bad...I have been quite naughty though :character00254:I've not stopped eating to be honest!! I did go to sainsburys today though and made a conscious effort to get lots of nice fresh, healthy food.

I have a very good recipe to share with you all...it was one my mum found in her WW recipe books. It's called Strawberry Fool: You need fresh strawberrys, low fat yogurt (can be plain or strawberry) and low fat custard. You blend the strawberrys until they are purified and then add the yogurt and custard and blend for about 1-2 minutes until quite creamy. Once blended...pop into the fridge for an hour or so...it's delicious and only 1 point per serving!!! You can add some chopped strawberry's to the top for decoration and added flavour :) I devoured it last week @ her house and had seconds without feeling guilty!! You can obviously make it with any fresh fruit...I think I may try banana next.

Monday tomorrow...so back on track for me :whip: Need to get back into motivation mode!!

Good luck for weigh in's this week.

Princess xx

I did..it was 11 points, which wasn't as bad as I thought!! I did have a curry last night though as I was working all day. But...I only ate half, which made me feel much better afterwards!! Before I would have eaten the whole thing, with a can of coke and a naan bread...hahaha!!

I'm going to make a bit more of an effort this week to try new foods :eat: to help me keep motivated!! I'm going to make some strawberry fool, so I can take some to work each day to help curb my sweet tooth.

Does anyone crave chocolate/sweet things more @ different times of the month? I'm having that time now...I'd cut someone's arm off for a mars bar :gimi: haha!!

Well, my boyfriend is downstairs cooking up a chilli for dinner...so plenty of nice veg and fresh meat!!

Princess xx

Are crunchies quite low then?? I love all chocolate!!

It's terrible @ the moment with easter nearly here...I love mini eggs!! I have 2 easter eggs in my kitchen already and I just want to rip open the box and eat it all. hahaha!

Fallen off the wagon!!

:cry: Definitely fallen off the wagon!!

I just can't stop eating and it's all crap food!!! I just can't seem to stop myself!!

Today: I had 2 weetabix with skimmed milk and sugar, which is a normal breakfast for me. I had a banana mid morning as I had the intention of being good. I then had a roll with butter and ham with coleslaw...but then I had a mini mars bar and as I'm writing this, I'm tucking into some mini eggs.

I'd like to say I don't care...but I do!! I've worked hard to get where I am and now I'm gorging on anything!! What can I do to stop myself eating so much???

Princess xx

Thanks Marie,

I appreciatte your advice (It's always been very helpful and supportive) :)

I am going to really try hard this week to stay motivated, cos like you say it would be such a waste to undo all the hard work. I think it doesn't help that its PMT day :( all I ever want to do is eat chocolate in those few days!! More than normal anyway:giggle:

I have made my lunch for tomorrow, so I have no excuses to eat rubbish. I've made sure I have enough to fill me up without pigging out!!

How's your weight loss going?

Anything I can help with?

Princess xx

Finally back on track!!!

I was very good today...kept within my points and focused so hard on staying motivated!! I have such a little way to go now...so just need to stick with it. I had my strawberry fool today, which I made and it is delicious!! I've had 2 servings :) It seems to curb my sweet tooth.

Fingers crossed I stay motivated!!

Princess xx

Back