Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

Hey princess. You coming back? xx

Hey folks!!!

I haven't been here for SOOOO long!
Have decided that to shift my last whatever it is I want to lose I'm going to be doing WW. Bit sad that I won't be able to come back in here with the Exante guys as I missed so many of you. Will stop pop in to let you all know how I'm going!

Been a BUSY BUSY few months for me!
How are you all?

Princess_Ames said:
Hey folks!!!

I haven't been here for SOOOO long!
Have decided that to shift my last whatever it is I want to lose I'm going to be doing WW. Bit sad that I won't be able to come back in here with the Exante guys as I missed so many of you. Will stop pop in to let you all know how I'm going!

Been a BUSY BUSY few months for me!
How are you all?

Omg hello stranger!!! We've missed you!!!! Xxx def let us know how you're getting on :) stick a link to your WW diary here I'd like to see how you're doing :)

yay...hey there Princess- lovely to see you in here and you look fabulous in your avatar! Why can't you post a link to your ww diary here?

Gaga my gorgeous!!! Will start a WW diary and then you can stalk me muhaahahahaha!

yes please....we misses you! Are you still flirting on here hehehehe!!!! So WW hey- how is that working our for you? You can't have far to go now until goal! Well done you indeed xxxx

I've got down to 11 stone bang on so far. I got my Silver 7 award today! 7lb in 3 weeks ain't too shabby!

I will always be grateful to Exante for giving me the motivation to sort my weight out!

Princess_Ames said:
I've got down to 11 stone bang on so far. I got my Silver 7 award today! 7lb in 3 weeks ain't too shabby!

I will always be grateful to Exante for giving me the motivation to sort my weight out!

That's great Ames well done :)

Well done Ames ... good to see you getting nearer to goal :D

Well done Ames- amazing work. You are a mighty inspiration to us xxxxxxx

Back