Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

Right Mrs, cmon!!! You can get throo this, I know you can. The scales are bad for us!!! You'll lose babe don't fret.
Sometimes week 2 losses are poo for some ppl and as longs you look at the bigger picture and lose a stone a month, there's nowt to worry about is there.
We've both gotta keep off the ruddy scales and look at the bigger picture :)
Everyone has down days, cmon you've read my diary and you know I invented down days lol
Keep ur chin up xxx

Heck when i think about it i'm only 1lb off losing my stone so in theory if i lost nothing but a pound over the next 3 weeks, i have still had a huge achievement.

Thats more like it xx

Glad to read your sounding more positive ... 13lb wow thats absolutely brilliant .... a stone a month is amazing just think how long it takes on other diets to lose a stone? ;) x

Well I'm much more positive this afternoon. Have been making the decorations for my cupcakes so it's taken my mind off it all. I do love to bake, really takes my mind of things and relaxes me :D

Glad you are feeling better Ames :D

Princess_Ames said:
Well I'm much more positive this afternoon. Have been making the decorations for my cupcakes so it's taken my mind off it all. I do love to bake, really takes my mind of things and relaxes me :D

Glad to here it, you are doing great! xx

Well I've had another 100% day even when faced with cupcakes and a fry up!

I have a birthday party tomorrow. I am so sorely tempted to just see how i feel at the party. If i have a bit of food, will it make me a big fat failure? I so want to stay strong but i just know that i will have people asking me stupid questions. :(

Say I'm on a srict diet and I've brought a healthy snack till it's time for my dinner, I really want to look good for all this hot weather we are going to get!

No woman will question that as the next thing they are more than likely to say is..., I want to look good for the summer too you know get rid of these blah blah... You get my drift?

Simples :D xx

Princess_Ames said:
Well I've had another 100% day even when faced with cupcakes and a fry up!

I have a birthday party tomorrow. I am so sorely tempted to just see how i feel at the party. If i have a bit of food, will it make me a big fat failure? I so want to stay strong but i just know that i will have people asking me stupid questions. :(

Babe, please please please don't eat! I know it'll be absolute torture for you but you'll get through it.
I know when I did eat the very first time, it made me feel so guilty, like I'd failed and made me binge.
Maybe your stronger than me but it's just my advise just incase it sends you spiralling.
Its up to you tho Hun, if you eat something you've in no way failed. Look at what you've achieved already!!! As longs you get straight back on track tomorrow and can accept you may have a slight gain then there's nowt to worry about.
All I'll say is really think about what's more important to you xxxx

I know how you feel, I am faced with the same dilemma today and am having very bad thoughts!!! I just think oh it will be so much easier to just eat one thing to avoid questions and to not feel left out! But I know this will not help me when I next step on the scales! Soooo let's resist temptation today together!! Best of luck xx

Morning!!!!

Feel really positive this morning. Not weighed myself which is a good start!

Have done my measurements again and have lost another 2 inch off my waist - It's now 37 instead of 40 inch!!!! I can't believe it!

My hips have lost another inch and i have lost another 2 inch off each thigh. So i may not have lost weight but I've sure as hell lost inches which is more important!!!

I'm feeling strong about going to the party. I know i can do this!

Morning!!!!

Feel really positive this morning. Not weighed myself which is a good start!

Have done my measurements again and have lost another 2 inch off my waist - It's now 37 instead of 40 inch!!!! I can't believe it!

My hips have lost another inch and i have lost another 2 inch off each thigh. So i may not have lost weight but I've sure as hell lost inches which is more important!!!

I'm feeling strong about going to the party. I know i can do this!

Your inch loss is great! I've just read through your diary and thought this might help...when you want to eat, imagine the food and then see it decay and rot :sign0137:right there in front of you or as you are eating it in your imagination soon looses all value and temptation! You need to really give you creative muscles a push here...you need to imagine taste and smell and texture of rotting cakes and crisps etc....or whatever it is that makes you feel tempted. Then imagine a glass of water as healing and refreshing and down it!

You're such a positive person and clearly a great inspiration to others of us on Exante so stick with it hun! I'm only on day 2 but I know how hard it can be from pervious attempts.

Good luck for today and let us know how you got on. xx

It's quite surreal. I have almost been able to split myself in two. There is still the me who is craving foods but the other side of me is tough and says "No. You aren't having it" It's almost like mother and child but inside me.

I really think it's helping me notice triggers and what would cause me to over eat before. Now i have to find other ways to comfort myself which i have been doing by taking my Kindle in the bath for a soak. Works wonders.

Keep up the great work, when you understand the nature of your problem, it's easier to treat. I love to read when I'm in an emotional state. I go into a different worl and leave everything behind me!! Not yet got a kindle, still feel guilty towards all of my lovely books! lol

How did you get on today Ames ?
:)

Your very quiet today my lovely xx

Back