Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

Princess_Ames said:
Hi guys.
Had a bit of a bad two days. I'll be on tomorrow to explain x

Hope your ok xx

I am... I'm going to update now while I've got time.

I went away last night and most of today. I had food. Only one meal but i had food. So i'm no longer in ketosis which sucks ass. All i've had today is that one meal and to be quite honest i couldn't eat most of it and i feel incredibly sick.

I'll be straight back on the shakes in the morning. I didn't have much choice to eat as going away was spur of the moment and i had nothing with me. I feel like such a failure. I had bacon, sausage and eggs. But i am feeling so bloated and ill now that i know i will not be doing it again.

I miss my shakes. I miss my bars and i just know that i've got to go through all that hard work again just for the sake of a night in a hotel and a day at Stratford. BUT... My will is strong and it will not be happening again.

I'm sorry :(

I am... I'm going to update now while I've got time.

Good stuff :)
I went away last night and most of today. I had food. Only one meal but i had food. So i'm no longer in ketosis which sucks ass. All i've had today is that one meal and to be quite honest i couldn't eat most of it and i feel incredibly sick.

You may still be in ketosis, depending what you have eaten....
Your stomach has shrunk, so you couldn't eat it all :)
Which helps you reallign your portion control ;)
I'll be straight back on the shakes in the morning. I didn't have much choice to eat as going away was spur of the moment and i had nothing with me. I feel like such a failure. I had bacon, sausage and eggs. But i am feeling so bloated and ill now that i know i will not be doing it again.

You are NOT a failure.
You ARE going to get straight back on that wagon, and succeed :)
It sounds like you made an excellent meal choice :)
The only thing, that may have knocked you out of ketosis, is the sausage, as you dont know how many fillers ect it has it.
Otherwise you made an excellent choice :D

I miss my shakes. I miss my bars and i just know that i've got to go through all that hard work again just for the sake of a night in a hotel and a day at Stratford. BUT... My will is strong and it will not be happening again.

Well, your shakes and bars are still here, as are we :)

I'm sorry :(
I honestly dont think you have anything to be sorry about.
You still have to live Ames :)

Tomorrow is a new day
Marge
:)

I feel like I've let myself down. I had 12 really positive days and I didn't have any option. It's upset me. How stupid is that? The queen of comfort eating no longer wants the comfort.

Think I'm finally getting a grip on my emotional eating. X

If anything this will probably do you the world of good. You now know how it feels to eat a meal after being on TS for so long and so you will no longer be curious and fancy it? You are definately not a failure and I would just completely draw a line under it and not think about it again. Tomorrow is a new day xx

Princess dont be sad!! You prob had around 400 calories (Actually prob less - each morning I am now having poached egg, 100g of mushrooms and 2 slice bacon - 200 cals) as it was all protein that hould not kick you out of ketosis!! ANd it shouldnt affect your weight loss as you have stuck to your calorie intake!!! Now if you read my diary today it should make you feel better when you see what I had :D it seems a lot of us on here have had a day off the plan!!

Now put this into perspective before you beat yourself up - you had less than 600 cals of protein prob only 10g of carbs, exante shake, bar and soup average around 61g of carbs you will defo not feel the hunger - Now chin up and tomorrow is ANOTHER day xxxxx

To be honest I only ate because I needed something. I didn't enjoy it at all. I really haven't craved food at all. My line is drawn. Back on it tomorrow :)

Hey Ames you did well considering you had no shakes to hand. We all have moments but don't be sad or upset you made reasonable choices. Did you have the toast or the has browns? No. Did you gorge on beans or sweeties? No!

Plus now you know food doesn't provide comfort which is great!

I had a tin of tuna yesterday. Long story short my computer broke down so I was feeling petty low but I could have gone made and reached for the ice cream but I didn't.

Keep it up hun your doing great x

Morning guys!!!

Official WI is tomorrow but i thought i'd do it today instead. I've lost another pound. So even though i had food I've still lost. Don't think I'm in ketosis any more as i woke up really hungry this morning but that's ok. I can just get myself back into it with hard work this week.

So i have now lost a stone. :)

Whoohooooo a stone in less than 2 weeks!! That is AMAZING!! well well well done to you!! xx

I'm so paranoid about eating that food. It has really shaken me up if i'm honest. I just know that food still isn't an option for me right now.

I honestly thought if i started eating i wouldn't stop but it's given me the opposite feeling. The thought of having stuff in my stomach again is frankly disturbing. My stomach must have shrunk completely.

Not sure how i feel about my AAM week that will be coming before i know it :(

Princess_Ames said:
I'm so paranoid about eating that food. It has really shaken me up if i'm honest. I just know that food still isn't an option for me right now.

I honestly thought if i started eating i wouldn't stop but it's given me the opposite feeling. The thought of having stuff in my stomach again is frankly disturbing. My stomach must have shrunk completely.

Not sure how i feel about my AAM week that will be coming before i know it :(

Glad to hear it! I am also a bit weary of the AAMW and am thinking I may just skip it? Is it safe to do that? x

I think... but don't quote me on it. You can do 16 weeks straight on TS without AAMW but it's just going to make it harder in the long run to re-feed i guess. I'm going to do it but make sure i have a small meal. I'll be sticking to chicken and green veg anyway i think.

Listen at some point we are all gonna have to eat, now we already have an unhealthy issue with food hence being over weight let's not switch one unhealthy obsession for another please, food isn't disgusting, food isn't the problem our attitudes to food IS the issue, take the time on Exante to try and resolve these issues I know it's gonna take time but that's what will stop us regaining (I make it sound sooo simple and I know dam well it's not.....)

Sorry for the preach xxxx

Listen at some point we are all gonna have to eat, now we already have an unhealthy issue with food hence being over weight let's not switch one unhealthy obsession for another please, food isn't disgusting, food isn't the problem our attitudes to food IS the issue, take the time on Exante to try and resolve these issues I know it's gonna take time but that's what will stop us regaining (I make it sound sooo simple and I know dam well it's not.....)

Sorry for the preach xxxx

I'm not obsessed with not eating. I just know that I'm not ready to do it yet. Which for me is actually quite a healthy attitude as i know if i went back to food at this moment i would probably eat until i was sick.

And believe me... greasy sausage and bacon was disgusting. :giggle:

I'm actually looking forward to eating a healthy diet. Which is something i never have done in the past.

Good good I worry I'm a worrier lol xxx

Don't you worry about me. I know how important food is. I think i perhaps worded what i said wrong.
What i basically meant was... the WRONG foods are not appealing to me any more. I'm scared of what the wrong food can and does do to my body. I now realise that all the crap i used to scoff like cakes, pizza, take aways... was just wrong. Totally wrong.

I don't want to hide in the bottom of a bag of crisps or rely on a bar of chocolate to perk up my mood.

It's a huge step forward for me.

Back