Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

Hiya darlin :)

I know what ya mean about worrying about crappy food. I was the same when I first started. I hated the thought of eating unhealthy.
Wonder what happened to that thought for me??? Lol ah maybe on day it'll come back to me :)
That's a great loss :) well done. I'm well pleased for you but a tiny bit jealous hehe

I've got my exante head screwed firmly back on :D
Just waiting for OH's brothers taxi coming then I'm off to shred, for the third day in a row ;)

Have a good day xx

Great loss Ames. Anyone else noticed that the food you supposedly lovedis just now repulsive? I smelt fried chicken the other day and it was pure grease!! SOOOO DISGUSTING!!
I'm starting to crave water too...which is only a good thing.

Enjoy the journey to a healthier lifestyle! It will be worth it in the end!

Well done on the loss Ames. You are doing so well and I know how hard it is for you :gen126: xx

I have had a couple of dodgy moments with food these last 2 weeks and it has slowed my weight loss down BIG time! The first time I had a meal and one glass of wine and I put on 4lbs overnight! That took 3 days to lose and then at the weekend I had a small portion of dinner and I am now 2 1/2lbs heavier. Now that really worries me about leaving this nice safe diet. At the moment in my head I am going to put back the 2 stone I have lost overnight even though the sensible head tells me otherwise. I really don't want to do the AAM week at all now, but I have a wedding to go to in June and I know that I have to eat something and for 3 days too. :sigh:

I went shopping to Asda today to get some more bars and as I walked past the fruit I felt really sad that I couldn't buy it and eat it without worrying about any weight gain.

I'm so paranoid about eating that food. It has really shaken me up if i'm honest. I just know that food still isn't an option for me right now.

I honestly thought if i started eating i wouldn't stop but it's given me the opposite feeling. The thought of having stuff in my stomach again is frankly disturbing. My stomach must have shrunk completely.

Not sure how i feel about my AAM week that will be coming before i know it :(

Everyone is different for AAMW.
Some people STS, some lose, some gain.
If the prospect of a whole week is filling you with dread, why not break it down into 3 or 4 days initially ?
Just as a tester to see how you feel about it whilst you are doing it ? (sorry, that might not make any sense :eek:)
AAMW is daunting... and, it is not something I have done for a complete week myself, yet :)

What an amazing weight loss in less than two weeks ... and including a little blip. Glad to hear your back on the straight and narrow xx

Woo hoo- a stone in 2 weeks- that is truly amazing chick. Well done and a big pat on the back from me xx

Thank you very much ;)

I feel so much better now I'm back on plan you know. I just feel focussed and strong.

I ordered my "Pretty dress for when I'm slim" yesterday. It is covered in cherries... oh how i love pretty cherries!

Sounds lush. I'm just about to make a bag out of the Cath Kidston cherries material!

Lush....what size did you go for? and how many sizes less is that?

I have ordered the 16... i want to see how tight it is before i send it back and order the 14. See I've lost a stone but i'm still in my big clothes as i haven't really changed where i'm fat if you get me. I tend to lose it on arms, legs, boobs and face so i technically haven't gone down a dress size yet.

Oasis clothes tend to come up on the small side too so i thought i'd see how small it was first.

I bet it will be mahoosive now!!!

It took me about 2 stone before I noticed a difference in clothes and to be fair I was a huge lot bigger than you! Have never owned anything from oasis other than jewellery or bags!! They reckon a stone is a dress size on average so it won't be long honey and I've no doubt you will look amazing- will need to see photos tho chick xx

I shall take one when i get it on ;) If it's massively tight i will keep it but if it's ok fitting i will send it back and get the 14 :)

Thats a lovely dress :D

Back