Priya CD SS journey

Thank you. I'm 28 far to old to be living at home but I went bk to studying and have a job that doesn't pay well at all so much so I couldn't live on my own unless I got support somehow yes I will have to have a look and try and sort out my life this weekend. I split with my partner along time ago and wasn't a very nice break up either to which my parents don't know all the reasons why and something I've had to learn from and live with.im passionate about what I do but I sometimes I feel although my family want this for me they don't seem to be helping me in the right directions if that makes sense. I just gulped down my second warm shake it needed ice water but I couldn't bare for a row so I've stayed in my room. I've slowed down on water today because I am upstairs and I'm not usually on my 3 cups of coffee and pint glasses of water. Thank you things have never been this bad but all I wanted was my family to help and support me.
Aww lucy anne hun sending hugs how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

It will work out and no need to be ashamed or embarrassed hun im sure your work will understand.

Start looking online and hand in cvs etc its hard work think looking for a job and looking for a life partner and looking for a job that u will keep and stay in is the hardest things ever :(.

I want a second job to help keep me busy proactive and also put that money in savings hoping to build that up over time.

I mean its really not that hard im ambitious i want to be able to buy my own property i want to be able to have enough money for security reasons and i dont mind working for it.

Im sure ur loss will be good hun sending hugs and love to you.

I get grief from the family evry other weekend.

Well u can post in here anytime x

Xxx

Aww hun hugs we both have got this you may be pleasantly suprised on weigh day hun :) stay positive i know easier said then done but it can only get better xx
Thank you! :) Two more long days at work to go before weigh in although my weigh in is at half two Friday I'm quite excited just to get a final weight.

Also just wanted to say ask ur consultant to take a before and after picture. I hated have my picture taken i didn't even look at it but I'm hoping I will see a difference lol
Aww lucy anne hun sending hugs how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

It will work out and no need to be ashamed or embarrassed hun im sure your work will understand.

Start looking online and hand in cvs etc its hard work think looking for a job and looking for a life partner and looking for a job that u will keep and stay in is the hardest things ever :(.

I want a second job to help keep me busy proactive and also put that money in savings hoping to build that up over time.

I mean its really not that hard im ambitious i want to be able to buy my own property i want to be able to have enough money for security reasons and i dont mind working for it.

Im sure ur loss will be good hun sending hugs and love to you.

I get grief from the family evry other weekend.

Well u can post in here anytime x

Xxx

Aww lucy ann got everything crossed for u :) not long left to go at al for ur weigh in.

Right today is the day i will be seeing the consultant at half 5 reallty would have preferred a morning weigh in as evenings tend to weigh heavier but she only does mondays and thursdays as appointments.

Weighed this monting on my own scales read 13.6 so see what her scales read this afternoon.

I will be glugging that water down like anything.

Really praying for a good ten day loss and praying the inches come flying off this time round. I am so fed up of being between 14-16 fo so long looking forward to seeing 10-12 then 8-10s at some point and just being able to wear skinny high waisted jeans again :) and dresses.

Is this friday ur first or second weigh in? .

Hey Hun good luck! Friday is my second weight loss, my first weigh in though was only 5 days so I'm hoping for a big one this time as I only lost 3 pounds so I'm hoping for a rather large one tomorrow preferably as much as it can be but I'm hoping for at least 6 pounds loss. Good luck today you will be fabulous!!!!i can't wait for Friday as that's the only thing keeping me going at the moment. Fed up of wear black all the time to hide the fat!
Aww lucy ann got everything crossed for u :) not long left to go at al for ur weigh in.

Right today is the day i will be seeing the consultant at half 5 reallty would have preferred a morning weigh in as evenings tend to weigh heavier but she only does mondays and thursdays as appointments.

Weighed this monting on my own scales read 13.6 so see what her scales read this afternoon.

I will be glugging that water down like anything.

Really praying for a good ten day loss and praying the inches come flying off this time round. I am so fed up of being between 14-16 fo so long looking forward to seeing 10-12 then 8-10s at some point and just being able to wear skinny high waisted jeans again :) and dresses.

Is this friday ur first or second weigh in? .

Yeah same here i feel like i wear the same clothes everyday lol. The stresss of getting a part time is getting ridiculus now like literally i just dont understand :s.

My finances is not loooking good at all think today will pay by cash to the consultant to make the first payment easier.

Might have to ask dad really nicely if he can plz plz lend me some money about 150 which will give him back on payday. I am finding myself nearing the end of my overdraft :/ wich isnt good at all.

Fml

I actually feel like kicking myself like why did i not just like two weeks earlier grrrr :/ originally was going to make a start on my left over packs of slim n save only to realise they were out of date by like a lot.

And then i had the epiphany that i could really do with some face to dace support n then wasted time contemplating slimming world but just dont understadnit and deseprate to get a chunk off.

Just another few more hours to go till inget weighed and measureed and pix taken in leggings and strappy vest top really tryingnto pocture how i will look like in four weeks time realy hoping i will be them ones that lose inches quick as on suhcna low cal diet and just liquids fingers crossed guess i alwyas have this fear that i will be odd one that wont lose inches or scales or both lmaoo even tho i have done this kind of diet before i dont know. So its 60 pounds for 11 days worth of products n then wil be 45 from then on.

Might pay a week or two from my bank and the other two weeks from credit card via paypal that wil be a months suppply and wil just have to do that for the next 12 weeks.

Really praying for big changes visible changes etc and downwards trend on the scale tonight wil be just watermelon before tomorrow commences x

Omg so morning weigh was 13.6 but this afternoon when my consultant came and weighed me before i started my journey i weighed 14.4 oh the shame it nearly killed me tomorrow is day one for sure

Right have had a mini carb fest today tomorow is the day i am well looking forward to it will be taking shakes with me tomorrow and saturday and sunday will be coming back to manchester im going to gulping water and green tea tmorow evening and saturday day and night and will be aiming for four lites a day as i have found that kinda water intake helps me with weight loss so heres hoping not even going to weigh tmorow morni to see todays damage just going to get on with it and hope and pray for the best x

Here rm my packs for the next 11 days this cole 1.5 litee bottle is going to be my best friend while on this journey and consultant has taken pictures today disgusted isnt even the word for it like literally today was the last bit of money spent on food really wish didnt bother buying the food but that is it 45 pounds weekly on shakes soups and smoothies for the next good coupel of weeks hopefully to week 12 and 15 pounds weekly for bus passes and that is it no cigs either iv become more of a social smooer then anything but that is it no extras at all oh yeah and train tickets twice to go back to sheffield z i have got this i have to i reli do xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_3984.JPG
    IMG_3984.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3975.JPG
    IMG_3975.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
These r my before pictures taken today by the consultant i dont know what the hell i am smiling at thinn it was it was coz it was the first time i met the consultant so was dead nervous.

I will be tkaing my own pictures weekly but think the consultant wil take my pictures as each stone goes down im hoping it bluyd happens quicker then i think i dont even mnow what to say about these pixtures words fail me i am beyond disgusted at myslef i mena i knew i was blind but was i really that blimd??? Cxxx

Attachments

• IMG_3986.JPG
    IMG_3986.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3987.JPG
    IMG_3987.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3988.JPG
    IMG_3988.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 18
Well done go you ! Sounds like you've got everything sorted. I had to stay at work late today as my assistant ruined some stuff so me and my boss stayed and fixed it so I didn't get in until half 8 and so yet again I need to drink my 3rd shake which I've now missed two days in a row I've been on the scales and I think I've only lost another 3 pounds but we shall see tomorrow. I am only drinking the shakes which is fine but so so hard. Next Friday I'm out for an Italian with work but I will try to make the healthiest choice.

You can do this! My scales are out too. Don't worry as long as they start going down you will be fine! I'm am still tired but getting there. I think my bust has gone down which never happens which I'm shocked and disappointed at.

I haven't tried the soups by one and wasn't keen I prefer shakes lol I have a sweet tooth I'm not going on bars yet until I'm fed up of shakes. My consultant had mint chocolate for 12 weeks but I've had it for two weeks and I'm getting a bit bored so might need to mix it up a bit. I know the cartons are 20p more each but I might treat myself and get them lol

How u feeling ? Have u had ur last meal yet I'm so looking forward to mine next Friday lol I will want to drink but I won't. Lol x

Yeah same here i feel like i wear the same clothes everyday lol. The stresss of getting a part time is getting ridiculus now like literally i just dont understand :s.

My finances is not loooking good at all think today will pay by cash to the consultant to make the first payment easier.

Might have to ask dad really nicely if he can plz plz lend me some money about 150 which will give him back on payday. I am finding myself nearing the end of my overdraft :/ wich isnt good at all.

Fml

Good for u for looking at the pictures I couldn't do it. I went in leggings and a top. Your legs are tiny! I wish I had little legs. Mine look like chickens legs lol my thighs, tummy, arms and ass I need to get rid of. Plus my face. Your do it!

I will be tkaing my own pictures weekly but think the consultant wil take my pictures as each stone goes down im hoping it bluyd happens quicker then i think i dont even mnow what to say about these pixtures words fail me i am beyond disgusted at myslef i mena i knew i was blind but was i really that blimd??? Cxxx[/QUOTE]

Hi, Priya, I'm new here but I'm 4'11 and live in Manchester, too! I'm quite a bit smaller than you- 9st 11lbs, but that's still an overweight bmi of 27.2. I'll be starting with Protein Works shakes tomorrow, but I've also got some of Tesco's Ultra Slim. Tesco's shakes taste 100000000 times better but they do have much more sugar in them than Protein Works! If you want/need any support, let me know ^_^ That's what this forum's for, after all, we're all here to help! Good luck and ignore any negativity from your boyfriend (and yourself!)- you can do this! x

Heya Aly yaay a fellow mancunian :) yeah i have heard about protein works shakes as well from a friend too let me know how u get on :).

Whereabouts ru from?

Whats ur goal weight? And have you just started your shakes or have you had them for some time now?

Same here if you need anywhere to vent or talk on feel free to post on here or do you have your own diary? X

:) xx

Yeah, I know! Couldn't believe we were both 4'11 and Mancunian aha :) My plan is on my profile- I won't be having the Protein Works shakes exclusively as they don't taste amazing, but the nutrition is well worth it!

I've lived in Manchester my whole life- not too far from the centre tbh :D

My goal weight is 47kg/7st5lbs, which is BMI 20.6. I've been underweight before thanks to anorexia, and I don't want to go below that, but I'm really struggling with binging and becoming overweight again recently. How about you? :)

Thanks honey, I appreciate it a lot! I've just started posting a few bits and bobs on my own profile- only just joined today :) xx

Lucy ann thats still good though at least its going down. Well i asked my consultant does it matter much when u have the shakes and she said not really so long as u fit them then so u shud maybe try having one shake like first thing in the morning and then maybe take one more with u to lunch do u have a blender? I for a active blender think they are called from amazon they were like 16 pounds or something like that but i think wilkos even cheaper.

So then u only have like the third one left for when u come home and at work u can say its a protien shake they dont need to know ur on a total meal replacement diet that may help?

Im fasting alongside the bf for another two weeks so will prbz have one shake in the morning and fit in a litee n half before work especially consideeing the time i get up at lol and then prbz the other two shakes when i come home space them out by a few hours and then sip away at another two litres so that shud b hopefully three n half litres a day n then once he has stopped fasting will go back to my four litres a day seriously ur action plan sounds good for ur meal out well done :).

U have got this :) let me know howo ur weigh in goes when is it?

Will be chucking yesterdays meal in the bin before i go to work today nlurgh was nasty wasnt even worth it im going to try and remebe this feelig next time i feel hungry lol.

Lol why is losing weight so hard yet so easy to regain back lol even when u try to be careful haha ho hum.
Good luck

Xx

Heya aly :) ohh ok that sounds like a goid actuon plan :) oh thats kooll i dont live too far from town either and i work in city centre.

Been handing cvs round for a evening pt job no luck as yet :( lol.

Times r hard. Ohh ok im from sheffield originally so do go back eevry other wekend to see parents and family lol.

Aww hugs sorry to hear that. Least now ur back to having healthy i would be so happy to be seeing 9.11 lol hehe i cant really remember what size i was at that weight been some time lol xx

Hey, thank you, I'm hoping it works out! :) That's pretty cool, I might see you around at some point :)

Damn, I hope you get some interview offers soon. Good luck with your job hunting!

Aww I'm glad you still see your family quite often :) Do you have family up here, too, or just friends?

Thanks honey, yeah I've been putting weight back on for about a year and a half now, just put on a little bit too much for my own liking, but it's manageable :) You're not too far away, just keep at it with the healthy eating and shakes and you'll be fine. We're all here to help you! :D xx

Back