Priya CD SS journey

Yeah that be cool how old are you?

I dont have many friends in manchester lol have work colleagues who i get along with at work lol but yeah other then thst judt see the bf twice a week hence could do with a evening job keep myself busy and what not.

Lol x thanku hun its hard just looking for like a waitressing role haha.

But yeah try to see family every fortnight lol x

Yeah, will probably be a while before then as I don't get out much haha. I'm 21- feel like quite a youngster on this site, was nice to see another person in their 20s, too!

Ahh yeah fair enough. I can relate to that, really- I only see my boyfriend or a friend from school, mostly. But I'm just a hermit haha. I really hope you find a job soon! If you don't urgently need the job, though, you could maybe look around for social groups that happen in the evening, like free dance classes, walking, or art groups. Something like that :)

Have you tried the Richmond Tea Rooms? My friend used to work there- she didn't like it as much as her new job, but you'll always meet interesting people there, and apparently the inside has a pretty cool quirky theme :)

Do you think you'd prefer to stay in Manchester, or have you thought about going home where your family is? x

Well today is officially day one

16:06/2017

Going to have one shake in the morning and two others and my blender not the bottom
Bit but just the top bit home with me with three more shakes for saturday and and one shake for sunday morning n then will be heading back to manchester to have my two last shakss that day.

Then monday morning will be day four so might take a sneak peak monday morning just to see if the scales r bludy going down lol.

Sheffield home doesnt have any scales so in a way its kinda good lol as will keep me away from the scales for the first three days.

N then on friday will do first weeks weigh inn then on the 11th day think consultant will be comig to do first official weigh in with her on 26th june.

Would have loved a saturday morning weigh in and i usually weigg in the buff first thjng in the mornings but in leggings and a vest top wit her in the afternoons.

Hey ho see what happens thats all i can do really but oh gosh that fish burger was horrenodous not again knew should have just stcuk to the remanded of the watermelon whcih woud have filled me up as watermelon genraly does ass its full of water.

Oh well live and learn for sure have filled up my 1.5 water bottle so will make a start on it now as prbz wont be able to back to slepe now til mayb 5 till 6am then grt up n ready for work urgh tgif xx

Aly i really like manchester been here about a year and yeah im bit of a hermit too haha.

I know where richmond tea room is never been there though but its not far from my day job.

Like a five to ten minute walk away. Tendd to get into bit of a routine but will see where i am in about a years time lol.

Suppose could save ton more by living at home but jobs r bit blurgh in sheffield they not amazing. Will see how i feel in a years time. Maybe by then wil have finally have passed my driving test lol x

Aww I'm glad you do :D I've always lived here, but tbh I don't think I would want to move away. It really is a good city :)

Yeah I've never actually been myself, if I'm honest! But it could be worth a shot :) I hope you pass your driving test soon! And if you do go back to Sheffield, you've still got plenty of time to move back to Manchester or even look around somewhere else! But you are right about there always being interesting jobs about up here haha.

Can't believe it's already almost 4am- I hope you'll be alright for work today! Get a good sleep afterwards, or at least let yourself have a good lie-in Saturday morning :) Hope you enjoy your weekend at your parents, and good luck following your meal plan :D I'm going to try and sleep now myself so I'm up in time for breakfast. No regular eating without regular sleeping, after all!

Take care :) x

Oh yeah this weeknd will be spent mostly up in my room i think oh i should be fine i usually wake up early naturally haha. No idea why even on weekends though the good thing about weekends is that u can stay in bed haha.

Will see how i get on sheffield parents start harping at me to get settled down etc n i cant deal with that malarkt right about now lol so its nice to have my own space away for a few days a week. Lol c

Da1 1st shake down the hatch....vanillla shake was pleasantly suprised made it in my active blender was quite nice and filling not too watery considering didnt add ice to it.

1.5 lites down too so far..

Aiming for four litews for the next few days

Will take another vanilla and a choc home with me for today and for tomorow prpbz take two vanilla n one chocolate and for sunday one one mint choc flavour with me n will the two other products when i am back in manchester. Will only be taking the top bit of the blender and not the electric bottom bit as its too heavy lol but will judt shake the bottle n hope for the best for genweekendd lol but yea love the eelctric whizIng as it takes about a few minutes for it to be blended in nicely with no lumps in there :) got a good feeling about this in the zone bring it on x

Will be using this as my motivation just realised 12 weeks will take me to second week of september but its ok maybe as a miracle i might shrink quicker or sooner then that but who knows will see how i get on it is very early days x

Attachments

• IMG_3990.PNG
    IMG_3990.PNG
    592.5 KB · Views: 12
Hi all please can i join you guys for support?

Ive had a tough first week with a weigh in last night that was only showing 2 3/4 pounds i was so upset as ive been 100% on SS and for once i have not cheated!

I get weighed in the evenings too and think maybe i drunk too much water (4 litres) before the weigh in yesterday, also i have just realised its TOTM starting today so basically all conspiring against me lol.

I was really down after the weigh in but managed not to cheat (not sure how when i was dishing up yummy food for the kids and hubby) and this morning i feel a bit more positive, ive just got to keep going, it was a loss after all, just seems such a small amount when you have so much to loose!

Hope your all doing ok today

Kezza x

Heya Kezza course you can join in anytime :).

Yeah evening weigh ins are evil. Im going to do monring weigh on my own and evening weigh in with consultant.

And go with the lowest weight hehe aw bet next week will be a better for u hun :).

How long have u been on this for?

I heading home now to bloody collect my bag i cant believe i forgot it this morning now this is pure dedication this really hope it will be worth it im hoping monday when i do a sneak peak lol it will be a lovely number well into the 13s haha.

Thats what im aiming for 3-4 lites water lol in the hope that it shows results on inch loss and scales lol.

I keep thinking what if i dont shrink haha x

You will shrink, we have to on such low calories !

Im just starting week 2 and once i got over the first 4 days i dont really feel hungry, apart from when im cooking dinner lol, my husband is not very supportive as i have tried every diet going and he is convined this is another fad that i'll quit after a few weeks (in fairness that is what normally happens), but my son is being really great and encouraging me and i need to do this for me and my health and happiness, feeing very determined this time, hope it lasts.

Was thinking of weighing at home in the mornings too, but not sure how accurate my scales are think next week ill weigh with my consult and then go straight home and weigh there so i know what the difference is, then do my own weigh in in the mornings before i see her.

Hope you got your bag? how are you doing on the water consumption? somethimes i feel like im just full of water ... better that than the fat tho lol x

Omg my bf is the same haha he seems to think i wont do it this time tound he he likes me the way i am but he also knows how uncomfortable i am in my own skin as i feel like i wear the smae clothes alt he time haha.

Iv done one shake so far 1.5 litres so far over the wekend thi will be spacing the shakes out more during the week is harder coz im at work and dont want no one knowing about it i dont midn the not having shakes as rarely feel hungry dont tend to eat during he day as it is haha its the evening food that ruins it for me haha.

Im ont of them ones that have to lise like two stone to drop a size or something daft like that haha
Ur doing really well hun :)

Im tryig to imagine where i will be by day 14 lmaoo

Xx

keep going, we will both look amazing by week 12 x

I dont want anyone at work knowing either so i have the bars for lunch and eat while im out of the office on my lunch break, they do seem to make me thirsty tho so have to take water with me.

Good luck, keep on track we can do this x

Ahh Priya I'm glad you managed to wake up early! I had about three different alarms and couldn't wake up until now (2:30pm) :') Glad you've managed to do so well so far! Keep going <3

Hey Kezza a 2.75lb weight loss in one week is still amazing considering the recommended amount to lose is 1-2lbs a week! Not to mention if you've weighed at night with clothing then your results will be a little skewed. Please try not to let it get you down- you've done amazingly well so far, I'm really proud of you for not cheating! :) You can definitely keep it up x

Hey that was me last week don't give upkeep at it I only lost 3 last week and was really sad but I've just had my weigh in and although I didn't drink a lot today even though I drink at least 3 litres a day I've lost 7 pounds this week so I am so chuffed only 1 pound to go before I'm in the 14 stone category so I'm praying for another big loss this week. We can do this guys!!!! I know someone that lost halfa pound in the first week and then lost 10 the following week sometimes the body is in shock! Don't worry ur get there. Keep it up. Just bought two new water flavourings to spice it up lemon and lime and raspberry and elderflower can't wait to try these which will be great as ice lolly in the sunshine. I'm looking forward to the water melon flavour coming out too. Still just on pure shakes I'm trying to just shake until my fourth week and then maybe add In a few items like bars and pastas in slowly. Keep up the hard work it does work trust me x nothing lmelse I loose weight on! UOTE="kezzakat1976, post: 7979358, member: 145797"]Hi all please can i join you guys for support?

Ive had a tough first week with a weigh in last night that was only showing 2 3/4 pounds i was so upset as ive been 100% on SS and for once i have not cheated!

I get weighed in the evenings too and think maybe i drunk too much water (4 litres) before the weigh in yesterday, also i have just realised its TOTM starting today so basically all conspiring against me lol.

I was really down after the weigh in but managed not to cheat (not sure how when i was dishing up yummy food for the kids and hubby) and this morning i feel a bit more positive, ive just got to keep going, it was a loss after all, just seems such a small amount when you have so much to loose!

Hope your all doing ok today

Kezza x[/QUOTE]

That's amazing, LucyAnn! I hope you'll be below 14st at your next weigh in :) Not sure if Tesco still have them on sale, but the other week they were doing boxes of 20 Frozen/Star Wars ice pops for £1 each, but they're sugar free so a whole ice pop is only 3 calories! Just thought I should let everyone know, but of course making your own is a fab idea too :D Everyone's doing so well here, and you're all really supportive. I'm glad I found this forum :D Keep up the good work, everyone! xx

Kezza ur doing great im going to try and stya away from bars as long as can as from past vlds i have found bars tend to slow down my losses wich can be quite demotivating lol.

Wil try and stick to soups and shakes for as long as can till i get bored n want to add in some meals to it etx lol.

Managed to go past al the food places lile greggs burger king noodle bar saimsbrusy lol without thinkkig too much about it ll and work has been busy lol x

Heya aly yeah no i tend to wake up naturally no idea why lol it jus thappens no matter how late i go to sleep for some reason lol not nice on the weekends at all.

I love this forum have missed it must say :),

Lcuy ann well done on ur loss thats a fantastic loss woop woop get in there hun :) im sure u will get great results next week on ur third week in :) x thats brilliant and the water flavourings sound lush but think will try and hold out for now as i dont mind plain water that much maybewhen i start getting bored lol x

Are you allowed fruit and veg on your diet, Priya? That'll help fill you up while being low calorie so you'll hopefully be less tempted around junk food :) Could always try to stick to water/diet drinks if you do head to a bar, too, that's what I do! And I know it might suck to wake up early all the time, but I'm quite jealous! I can never seem to wake up before noon anymore haha. Really need to work on sorting that out :p

Back