Priya CD SS journey

Today has been so busy at work now at the train station waiting for the train for sheffield just realised its fathers day on sunday so popped into sainsbusy to get dad a card.

Managed to pass all food places like no joke whilst i was being drowned with calls and emails spent most of the day fantasizing of how will i look like at day 30 lmao oh gosh the great mind haha.

Managed to get a seat on the train phew or else think would have cried if coudlnt get a seat at this time of day.

Have a lot of faith in this diet so see how it goes just want to start feeling lighter and smaller already lmaoo xx

Got a mint choc lined up for today and maybe another shake n then tmorow wil be a shake and a soup in the evening to have with the fmaily and then another shake. Sunday wil be shakes as well feel bit bad wont be able to eat with dad but soup will just have to make do for fathers day for me can always eat with him and havea meal once iv droppped a few sizes it sso easy to say to some one one day wont hurt but they just dont underatns the mental struggle of getting into the zone its bludy hard work.

Its not all about how much will u lose in one day its the mind set of finally getting into the zone and not scoffing everything in sight zone thats the hard work :( hoping this weeknd will go wel not going home next weekend or maybe even the following weeknd to be honest as iv judt reaslied the weeks iv booked time off will mean me visitn sheffiled anndnot being lazy like i plan to be in july haah.

I dont have anything planned for it but would like to use as a mini goal for now lol something to aim for would like to be a stone and half lighter in time for the last week of july as have booked a whole week off then. And hopefully a size smaller by then so wil be 14 maybe i mena it will probz be wisful thinking but maybe even into stretchy 12s lol will see how it goes but i am so determined and by the time i go hoke next will have been on plan for three weeks nearly so will see how it goes.

Really hoping reli praying will see as i know week 2 is usualy a small loss but will keep plugging on me want work colleagues to start noticing the losses on me as well x

Last edited:
Ooh yeah, not sure what my plan is for Father's Day yet, hope we're not having a big meal out! :eek: Might ask if we can go on a hike haha. Do you have any idea what your family will be doing for Sunday?

I'm so proud of you for managing to avoid all those food places, well done! :) And I'm really glad you also managed to get a seat on the train :D It'll take a few months to see and feel the effects of weight loss- I try to focus more on what I'm having than hyping over the end result. I find if I get too annoyed with slow progress I end up giving up more easily, and I think that's quite a common problem. It'll all be worth it in the end though, keep at it :D xx

Thanku aly i hope so too i promise will try not to be too impatient lol yes i am so proud of myself too lmaoo as i usualky always convince myself this wil be the last day wil buy crap then buy it eat it then feel as bloated as anything and always regret it lol zx

No problem :) That's what we're all here for anyway, to remind each other that any progress is still progress! That's honestly fantastic that you managed it, then. I know all too well of the powers of "this will be the last day, I'll eat properly tomorrow" haha. You've done really well to get out of that cycle :) xx

Second shake down choc mint had it cold was kinda nice :) but had lumps coz didnt blend as didnt have the bottom bit with me x not having any scales for the next two days is going to be torture lol kinda want the weekend to go by quickly but dont want monday to come
Round quick coz of work lol x

Attachments

• IMG_3993.JPG
    IMG_3993.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
My shakes tend to be lumpy too, no matter what. I think they'd be more bearable if I had a better blender haha. Will probably be having one with dinner since I haven't braved it yet today! Well done you for getting it down, lumps and all :D I'm glad it tasted okay. Maybe use the weekend without scales as a challenge to make sure you stick to your plan so you can be pleasantly surprised when you get back home! x

Yeah i defo prefer them blended like this mornings vanilla shake was lovely and smooth i kinda regret not bringing the bottom to the blender along with me now. So im not coming home for the next two weekends so im really hoping there will be some change in my by then fingers crossed really hoping coz living off three products aint easy lol x

Aww, do your parents not have a blender at all? And you'll definitely have lost a few pounds by then if you keep it up! x

Fingers crossed im feeling full at the moment and will probz chill in bed with my kindle tonight :) after getting the water down me x

Ahh well that's good at least :) I'm glad you're feeling full at the moment! What are you reading? x

Oh i usually read rom coms or murder mysteries on my kindle love the free books and the ones for 99p lushh xhow was ur day? Hows evrry one doing? X

Oooh okay :D I don't really use my Kindle, but I enjoyed the free zombie book that came out a few months ago. I love horror, really, but I've got My Fat, Mad, Teenage Diary on its way in the post after binge-watching the show. I'm doing pretty well so far :) Got a bit anxious when I went over 700 calories, because I'm used to having much lower than that when I'm losing weight, but I know I've got to stay healthy with it, so I'll be having dinner in an hour or two to get it up to 1200 :D

Oo sounds good :) calorie counting i struggle with 5/2 is good for me as its only two or three days of 500 cals so eating on other days doesnt feel so bad. That is what i am planning on going back to like maybe for the last stone or something? :)

Yeah :) What do you struggle with when it comes to calorie counting? I'm glad you're using methods that are easiest for you- no need putting yourself under extra stress if it can be helped! x

Its just the whole especially whne cooking from scratch i reli struggle calorie counting then im ok with pakcs that have the caloroes already counted out for me but trying to work it out myself is a complete loss to me realy lol

This website is a blessing in disguise the amount if time that goes by while reading old diaries on here its a lifesaver .)

Ahh fair enough :) And yeah, I don't really have anything to fill up my day so it's nice to be able to sit and look through the forums to keep myself occupied and away from all the junk :)

Just finishing up uni, but I'm apparently looking at about a year off work on sick leave. I've developed agoraphobia so I've not really been out of the house since February haha. Has definitely added to my weight gain not being able to exercise, I'm hoping losing weight will help me get some confidence back so I can go out again and eventually get into work :)

Back