Priya CD SS journey

Priyab2222

Heya every one i used to be on this site quite a long time ago under a diff username but for the life of me cant remmebr what email i used back then.

Little bit about me:

28 year old
From sheffield but now living in manchester working here too
Have done vlcd before did cambridge back in uni days.

Did the 5:2 diet for 12 weeks and got to mini goal for my birthday then fell off the wagon.

Have gone from 8-10 to 16-18 13.6 as of this monring in like a year and a half got comfy in a rship still in it now but feel embarrased being the size i am right now so date nites r now non existent apart from snuggling in front of the tv.

I have tried exercising and lost two stone previously on 5/2 but never enuf to see significant change i am 4'11 not good to be that big really i find myself struggling when walking etc.

I remember kira and shanny being round back then i dont know if they are still here.

I will be starting my ss journey monday 19th june as that is when my consultant will be available from. Will take each day as it comes...will do 4-8 weeks initially and if i can reli afford it make it to week 12.

I am excited and scared at the same time.
From those of who may remmeber me from before i do ramble alot but hoping this will help keep me at bay and alos put a pound for each pound i lose.

I usually have done s n s in the past but think right now i reli need the meeting face to face once a week but couldnt bringmyself to underatand slimming world and weekly group meetings so thought this is the next best thing.

I really would like to be a smaller and lighter person by summer end of july august time. My consultant is same age as me so think that will help. Only available in evenings tho so trying not to think about wvening weigh ins as i tend to be heavier in evenings then mornings where i weigh after bathroom use and nothing on. Lol oh well so long as its going down i will be ok with it.

I look forward to getting to know you all come monday 19th june 2017 onwards this week will try to reduce carbs water intake i generally dont have a problem with it its everything else.

Priya x

Hi Priya,

I'm also 28 however I'm 5ft 3 and I currently weigh 15.8 ... I too have been on the diet a few years ago and unfortunately gave up due to Getting to my goal weight however just to heart break and various family problems, career change and starting back to study the weight has piled on. I haven't used this site befor so I'm sorry if I ramble or have posted this incorrectly. I'm looking for someone to help support me and to suooort in their journey too. I haven't got much support at home as my family don't approve and think it's a silly diet. Even though I've been on slimming world the last few months I have struggled and anything I have lost I have gained back. So I'm going it alone and trying to hold out as long as I can plus im trying to save whilst studying so this isn't easy but if I can keep going I will. Been very emotional today and realising I've got 5 stone to lose seems miles away but I know i need to do this for me. Looking forward to hearing from you soon and starting in trying to do this 7 days a week but we shall see with events popping up. I hosted dinner for friends last night and cooked. It killed me but I kept strong. I hope my body gets used to it by the end of week 2! Anyway keep me posted And good luck xQUOTE="Priyab2222, post: 7978885, member: 145992"]Heya every one i used to be on this site quite a long time ago under a diff username but for the life of me cant remmebr what email i used back then.
Heya every one i used to be on this site quite a long time ago under a diff username but for the life of me cant remmebr what email i used back then.

Little bit about me:

28 year old

Did the 5:2 diet for 12 weeks and got to mini goal for my birthday then fell off the wagon.

Have gone from 8-10 to 16-18 13.6 as of this monring in like a year and a half got comfy in a rship still in it now but feel embarrased being the size i am right now so date nites r now non existent apart from snuggling in front of the tv.

I have tried exercising and lost two stone previously on 5/2 but never enuf to see significant change i am 4'11 not good to be that big really i find myself struggling when walking etc.

I remember kira and shanny being round back then i dont know if they are still here.

I will be starting my ss journey monday 19th june as that is when my consultant will be available from. Will take each day as it comes...will do 4-8 weeks initially and if i can reli afford it make it to week 12.

From those of who may remmeber me from before i do ramble alot but hoping this will help keep me at bay and alos put a pound for each pound i lose.

I usually have done s n s in the past but think right now i reli need the meeting face to face once a week but couldnt bringmyself to underatand slimming world and weekly group meetings so thought this is the next best thing.

I really would like to be a smaller and lighter person by summer end of july august time. My consultant is same age as me so think that will help. Only available in evenings tho so trying not to think about wvening weigh ins as i tend to be heavier in evenings then mornings where i weigh after bathroom use and nothing on. Lol oh well so long as its going down i will be ok with it.

I look forward to getting to know you all come monday 19th june 2017 onwards this week will try to reduce carbs water intake i generally dont have a problem with it its everything else.

Priya x

Little bit about me:

28 year old

Priya x[/QUOTE]

Hi
I'm also new here but have been reading the forum for nearly three weeks and it has been great for inspiration.
Three weeks that is I have been on this diet (weigh in tomorrow).

I'm 36 yo F. 5ft 5
My progress so far:

Week 0: 15.2st (35.2bmi) Baby weight 2st. Was 2st overweight prior to pregnancy.

Target: 11st (25bmi)

Loss so far:
Week1: 7lb (34.1bmi)
Week2: 4lb (33.6bmi)
Week3: TBC!!!

Just wanted to say stay strong! It hasn't been easy but I try to not think I'm on a diet and get on with things i.e, house stuff, walk, baby etc. There are good days and there are bad days (just want to snack and eat everything).

Stay strong...I will try and post tomorrow with my progress :)

Wow Gavril, this sounds amazing! Well done! I'm hoping for a bigger loss this
Week as I only lost 3 pounds in my first week but any loss is gain I suppose! Keep going let me know how you get on in week 3! I'm excited for my weight loss/ weigh in Friday! I'm already down 2.2 litres of water so keeping the intake of water is hard for me especially at work but I'm motivated! I'm looking to lose as much as I can innthe next 3 weeks as I have an event but as I'm a bridesmaid in 18 months ( I know it's ages but want to lose the weight to then start toning etc. All the bridesmaid are all size 10 and below so I've got a long way to go to not be the fat one as I'm currently Size 18-20! So looking at to being a size 12 which I've never been before. Good luck with ur progress and stay strong x

Of course we can buddy up :) well done so far i am looking forward starting monday 19th ready for this weight to lock off.

Had a job interview for a part time job in a dessert place really hope i get as the day job isnt enough for me lol after rent and bills etc. And plus will keep me busy and occupied.

Have to wait like 7-10 days to find out :( the wait will be torture x

Hi Priya,

I'm also 28 however I'm 5ft 3 and I currently weigh 15.8 ... I too have been on the diet a few years ago and unfortunately gave up due to Getting to my goal weight however just to heart break and various family problems, career change and starting back to study the weight has piled on. I haven't used this site befor so I'm sorry if I ramble or have posted this incorrectly. I'm looking for someone to help support me and to suooort in their journey too. I haven't got much support at home as my family don't approve and think it's a silly diet. Even though I've been on slimming world the last few months I have struggled and anything I have lost I have gained back. So I'm going it alone and trying to hold out as long as I can plus im trying to save whilst studying so this isn't easy but if I can keep going I will. Been very emotional today and realising I've got 5 stone to lose seems miles away but I know i need to do this for me. Looking forward to hearing from you soon and starting in trying to do this 7 days a week but we shall see with events popping up. I hosted dinner for friends last night and cooked. It killed me but I kept strong. I hope my body gets used to it by the end of week 2! Anyway keep me posted And good luck xQUOTE="Priyab2222, post: 7978885, member: 145992"]Heya every one i used to be on this site quite a long time ago under a diff username but for the life of me cant remmebr what email i used back then.

Little bit about me:

28 year old

Priya x
[/QUOTE]

Thats a fantastic loss well done :) good luck with your third weigh in :) im sure it will be good too....i am hoping when i start it will be a good first weeks loss :) x

Hi
I'm also new here but have been reading the forum for nearly three weeks and it has been great for inspiration.
Three weeks that is I have been on this diet (weigh in tomorrow).

I'm 36 yo F. 5ft 5
My progress so far:

Week 0: 15.2st (35.2bmi) Baby weight 2st. Was 2st overweight prior to pregnancy.

Target: 11st (25bmi)

Loss so far:
Week3: TBC!!!

Just wanted to say stay strong! It hasn't been easy but I try to not think I'm on a diet and get on with things i.e, house stuff, walk, baby etc. There are good days and there are bad days (just want to snack and eat everything).

Stay strong...I will try and post tomorrow with my progress :)
Thays

Of course we can buddy up :) well done so far i am looking forward starting monday 19th ready for this weight to lock off.

Had a job interview for a part time job in a dessert place really hope i get as the day job isnt enough for me lol after rent and bills etc. And plus will keep me busy and occupied.

Have to wait like 7-10 days to find out :( the wait will be torture x
[/QUOTE]
Hi Hun, well done on the interview I am to contemplating on getting a second job. I'm fortunate to live at home but I really dont want to be back at home for long. Day 10 is fine today I feel so much better than yesterday but I am tired. Aww that's a good plan to keep busy. Im trying to do the same but hard at weekends it's sad to say but I'd rather be at work. Good luck for starting on the 19th! You will be fab just keep drinking the water. I have my shake with a cup of tea and a pint glass of water lol. Keep positive and motivated. X

Lucy ann wow well done on making it to day 10 i have already told my sisters this weekend is the last weekend will be having food at home for the foreseeable future.

Fasted yesterday feeling good this mornig scales reading 13.6 after my interview i was soo tired there i am thinking im superwoman lol but have told him that im availabl tuesdays thursdays every other fridayds and every sundays so hoping he will be ok with mehaving monday wed and sat evenings off its so hard getting a second job as either the hours clash with the day job or etc.

i went back over my old diary gosh about six years ago called priyas diary waay back in uni days gosh some things never change but i do think my typing has got better as back then used to type in pure slang text type.

I already have a plan of action of some sort when i get to goal on cd. I will move onto 5/3 where i do 3 days of 500 cals days and the rest of the days eat within a 8 hour window it worked well for me previously the only reason why i have come to this is because i just need that oomph effect and not the slow 1lb loss a week and barely any inch loss and i also need that human contact once a week to be measured as i cant measure to save myself lol.

I feel if i have a plan of action then it might mak e it easier for me. I lost two stone for my birthday april 26th but was ill on my birthday and for nearly two weeks :( so fell off the wagon hard and just never managed to jump back on the wagon.

My cdc is back from holiday tomorrow and she has said she will bring the products to me thursday.

I am thinking will start monday tho as wont then b going home for two weeks so hopefully be able to get the first initial 10 odd days out of the way.

The only time will stuggle bit is when see the bf on wednesdays and saturdays. Hmmm will see how i get on with that. Dont really want to tell him i am on shakes but at the same time i am fed up of telling him for the past year and half that i will lose weight and i havent as yet llol well not enough to make a difference.

I am writing in my diary before i start to help set me up for my journey.

Cdc is so expensive hence why the second job lol.

Really do hope i get it the latest closikmg time is 10pm so i think thats still a good time to finish come home and knock out to start again the next day again lol.

And i love having face to face contact want to gain more experience working with ppl face to face rathen then over the telephone which most of my jobs have been and waitressing think is fun and challenging.

Xx heres to a new me x

Hi Ladies
Thank you for your kind words and support.

So had my weigh in and I'm pleased with my results so far...all the hard work is finally paying offf.

Loss so far:
Week3: 4lb (32.9bmi)

In three weeks I have lost

3.5in Waist
3in Hips
3in Chest/Bust
1in Arms
3in Thighs

LucyAnn29 well done so far just stick with it. I got some water flavours and I alternate a bottle (600ml) of water then a bottle of flavouring then it's not just water! I drink abot 3.5 to 4L a day.

Pryab good luck with the preparations. Keep us posted when you start just don't give up. You've done it before and can do it again.

Stay strong :)

Fantastic loss hun well done and nope will not give up cant afford to give up lol 45 pounds a week is not cheap lol and to be honest i need to for my health more then anything as these days i tend to get back when walking and feel like have to literally roll out of bed :/ sooo cannot wait to start on monday today had subway and cookies tmorow will see the bf and then weeknd will be going to sheffield to see the family but then wont see them again till the weekend after nexf so hoping will have been on plan for least 13 or so days by then....

As u can see i look like a ball at the moment just big everwywhre lol my goal is the black cut out dress when i was at my happiest or the blud dress or jeans when i was at my smallest but also much happier back then safe to say i didnt buy the playsuit in a s14 lol even though it was stretchy and comfy as anything but didnt buy it as had big halterneck and my boobs were just somewhere near my belly lmaoo and yeah the middle area and thighs just not helping.

Will feel bit bad for the bf when i start but will be telling him to eat before coming to see me lol or i can have soup and make him food i usually see him wednesday and saturdays.

I like curves just want them smaller like the black cut out dress lol and not the way they are now lmaoo.

I went to library to print out my cv for a second part time job and printed it out at 20p a page so expensive lol only to realise didnt out my email or telephone number down as i usually email my cv to companies lol. And not hand them in kill me plz xxx

Attachments

• IMG_3574.JPG
    IMG_3574.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3573.JPG
    IMG_3573.JPG
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3576.JPG
    IMG_3576.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3579.JPG
    IMG_3579.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3580.JPG
    IMG_3580.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3581.JPG
    IMG_3581.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2373.PNG
    IMG_2373.PNG
    783.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2380.PNG
    IMG_2380.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2382.PNG
    IMG_2382.PNG
    728.8 KB · Views: 46
Ok just informed bf will be sticking to soups salads and shakes starting from monday he said he has heard it all before so this has made me even more determined to prove him wrong its so frustrating only put on weight since got with him grr it is my fault tooo :( stupid subways greggs etc :(.

Im going to be seeing my consultant this thursday but contemplating should i start on thursday or should i wait till monday as she can only really do mondays and Thursdays for weigh in and providing supplies.

Decisions decisions but yeah i was genuinely shocked if i start thursday then will be a full seven days till i see him again as will see him next wednesday.

Hoping will drown myself with water green tea etc etc and hopefully will see a decent loss on week 1 and hope for the best. Thoughts any one? I am so fed up and shocked he always has ssid he likes me the way i am as he likes curves bum and thickness but wow that really hit home :/ really low and really hard xx

Lucy ann wow well done on making it to day 10 i have already told my sisters this weekend is the last weekend will be having food at home for the foreseeable future.

Fasted yesterday feeling good this mornig scales reading 13.6 after my interview i was soo tired there i am thinking im superwoman lol but have told him that im availabl tuesdays thursdays every other fridayds and every sundays so hoping he will be ok with mehaving monday wed and sat evenings off its so hard getting a second job as either the hours clash with the day job or etc.

i went back over my old diary gosh about six years ago called priyas diary waay back in uni days gosh some things never change but i do think my typing has got better as back then used to type in pure slang text type.

I already have a plan of action of some sort when i get to goal on cd. I will move onto 5/3 where i do 3 days of 500 cals days and the rest of the days eat within a 8 hour window it worked well for me previously the only reason why i have come to this is because i just need that oomph effect and not the slow 1lb loss a week and barely any inch loss and i also need that human contact once a week to be measured as i cant measure to save myself lol.

I feel if i have a plan of action then it might mak e it easier for me. I lost two stone for my birthday april 26th but was ill on my birthday and for nearly two weeks :( so fell off the wagon hard and just never managed to jump back on the wagon.

My cdc is back from holiday tomorrow and she has said she will bring the products to me thursday.

I am thinking will start monday tho as wont then b going home for two weeks so hopefully be able to get the first initial 10 odd days out of the way.

The only time will stuggle bit is when see the bf on wednesdays and saturdays. Hmmm will see how i get on with that. Dont really want to tell him i am on shakes but at the same time i am fed up of telling him for the past year and half that i will lose weight and i havent as yet llol well not enough to make a difference.

I am writing in my diary before i start to help set me up for my journey.

Cdc is so expensive hence why the second job lol.

Really do hope i get it the latest closikmg time is 10pm so i think thats still a good time to finish come home and knock out to start again the next day again lol.

And i love having face to face contact want to gain more experience working with ppl face to face rathen then over the telephone which most of my jobs have been and waitressing think is fun and challenging.

Xx heres to a new me x
Hey,

Diary sounds good! I'm using this as a diary. I keep jumping on the scales ATM and I know I shouldn't but I just am. Nothing seems to have happened even though I've stuck to plan 100 percent it's so disheartening but I know I should wait until Friday's weigh in. I'm so exhausted and emotional today as well and didn't sleep. Hoping to get a good nights sleep tonight. Just need to get on with it and hope for the best Friday. I'm also finding it hard with being at home more as my younger sister is testing me, always putting me down in front of people with nasty sly remarks like I swear it's to make herself feel better, she palms off my work constantly saying it's boring and not interesting just really hard work. Anyway enough of my personally problems. Hope ur first day goes well! You will do fine you sound very orgainised and have planned good things. Stay positive unlike me today but you can do this and have made a good start by cutting things down. I had a huge blow out and was hungover when I started lol

Speak soon x

Lucy ann iv not done that well lol i boughta foot long only to manage half of it i dont know why i do it to myself al the time lol...and now i cannot move haha...u got this hun friday will be a great day will have everything crossed for you :).

I am the same i always weigh every day lol or every few days. I will be seeing consultant in evenings and i know i always weigh more in the evenings so i might weigh in the mornings and the evening of seeing consultant weekly to try and compare and go with the lightest lol.

During the way my water intake just kinda sits at the bottom of my belly and when i weigh mysslf i always in the mornings in my birthday suit anythign to bring that number lower lmaoo.

I dont know if she will bring her scales or just use mine not too sure.

We can do this hun u might even lose inches :) xxx

Haha I know I weigh myself in the morning and hope for the best. It looked like s big loss then the scales went up again so I'm I'm not sure. I'm hoping for at least another three pounds. Not sure if hormones effect this as Mine are raging at the moment. I go to my consultant she's only around the corner and she has different scales hers are better than mine. Mine say I'm heavier than I am which is always a bonus. I don't know what happens if you miss a shake. I missed one this evening so I'm unsure of how that's going to effect me. Had a few family issues so left my house for air midway through. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day although today I don't think it will be with a arguement unresolved. Off to sleep now so much for an early night hahaa hope you enjoyed your sub. Speak soon x

Heya Lucy ann my consultant said she will be bringing her scales with her in the evenings but i will also weigh on mine in the mornings and compare between the two.

The waiitng game to hear back for a job is the worst thing ever like for real.

And then they kinda expect u to be waiting round for them :/ but its like i dont even know if u will take me on so why should i wait round for you.

They always ask questions like why should the company take you on and you give your reasons and you genuinely do want to work there or you would not apply there in the first place but at the same if u say yes elsewhere n then they get back to u its like ur in the wrong.

I dont know what to do :/ think might also apply to subway and barburrito anyway their interview process seems lot simpler too. If they give me a job i aint going to say no i cant really afford to say no really.

This new dessert place they plannig to launch in june n they said it could take 7-10 days to get back to me wont that take them to nearly the end of june :/ urgh hate this the ideal scenario would have been he loved my personality etc n he should have told me either on the day or the following day that yup we want to offer u the job :( i mean yeah it does take time to get through other interviews but oh i dont know im just wafflig as im worried and stressed out lol will wait till thursday n see what happens but in the meantime really do need to look else where i have decided to be honest in my cv and say i am working in a day job but can work evenings and weekends i dont know if being homest would belp but i thought it would hoping it would show i am not scared of hard work etc coz im not scared of hard work not really at all in fact think it would help me stay active and busy instead of just vegging out in the evenings like i usually do x

Bring on tmorow will weigh to see what the damage the subway has done really hoping this works for me urgh.

I just really need to sort my life out lol sort my weight out and sort my driving out this summer hence why want a second job and save bit of money so that have a security blanket of some sort.

Consultant is coming thursday to weigh and measure in the evening at 5.30pm and start friday and then will give me enough products til monday 26th of june to take my first weigh loss and remeasure myself but i will weigh myself on 7th day to see what tbe losses r and will record them on my phone however the cd official weigh in wil be on the monday 26th june 2017.

So kinda excited as will have been on the diet then like 10 days or something so just over a week when i next see the cdc.

Nervous really nervous today im going to practically drown myself with water and green tea lol in the hope tmroow wont be too bad haha

Aww lucy ann i think if u miss it on a one off occasion u be ok but dont think u shud miss them regularly. I know the feeling when i go home on the weekends it usually the same for me as well.

Just weighed after subway and cookies scales gone up to 13.7 so by a pound when bf comes round today will just have umm umm a chickne salad or something basic like that no desserts no extras no starters no chips and tons of water i usually am good with water generally manage 3-4 litees easily.

But this month thought to fast alongside my muslim friends at work to show them moral support and nothing else thinking will detox a little bit but done it for two weeks and nothing lol so dont think what i end up having in the evenings been helping either and the lack of water so think from this morning onwards especially since how early i wake up naturally lol somehow haha i will try n get a litre of two inside me before the day even officially starts and two products when i start n the remainder third product and two litres of water in the evenings i am so determined to get a decent 10 day official weigh in by my consultant on 26th june 2017.

Mum always has to make comments about my weight gain etc and throw digs i am known as the black sheep in the family lol x need to get up weigh n then tidy up for sure as bf coming down later today and he is bit of a tody holic and i am not so much as live alone so sometimes dont realise lol.

Reading success stories has given me real hope for me on this diet so really hoping i will lose inches and lbs as praying i will not be the one that doesnt. Theres always the fear of being the one isnt there lol. I promise myself wil get up at 6 out of bed and start getting ready etc. Is it not friday yet lol just want to get started already now lol this weekend wil stay on my products and will get 3-4 litees down me as well dont care what the family say will tell mum not to make anything special for me even tho i do miss home cooking when im in manchester lol.

Lucy ann are u drinkijg enough water? I always try and drink more then the recommended intake as water does tend to usuAlly help with weight loss :). I am praying this time round the water intake will help me x

For the first few good weeks will be sticking to tetras shakes and soups the absolute basics as want to try and get as much of a good start as possible.

Yesterday realised how heavy my leg actually is that is gross as was resting it on top of my other leg and actually realised urgh what is this? I sm strangely really excited i cant cope will be a mix ofpahing consultant in cash and paypapla i have connected my interest free credig card to my paypal and will just put money into her account that way as i reli dont have enough money in my current account to just pay her in cash as much as i would love to. :( really hoping it forsnt make my credit card void by paying via paypall as in the interest free period. First payment is 60 pounds for 11 days worth of products x

Xx

Last edited:
Have not seen the bf as he was busy with family so fair play.

Consultation tmorrow have ordered tetras soups and shakes :) bring it on tonight will be watermelon as have been craving watermelon for most of the day and lots of water in time and ready for tomorrow x

Sorry I've been at work and then I've had a lot of family problems this evening I don't know what will happen although I've had to tell my three best friends and have offered for me to stay at theirs if I need too. I am going to enquire at the council tomorrow about housing and also if I'm wntiltled to anything as I work in one of the sectors and what prices there are. I just need it for a year or so until I can focus on my career 100 percent and pass exams the only other option I have is to give it up and get a better paid job. I am going to look for a second job also so that can get me through driving and hopefully a deposit for moving. I've only had one shake today I need lmake my second one and then sort my head out. I'm going to ask for extra hours at work and also tell them what's going on at home although I'm slightly embarrassed and ashamed my family are being like this but it just can't go on. I think I've been drinking enough I've been drinking ove 2.5 litres plus coffee/ tea on top.
You can do this we just need to stay focus I've cried so much over the past three days and I honestly think if this is the only thing I can control in my life right now so be it! You can do it! I'm hoping for a big loss Friday although with my hormones up and down and worry I wouldn't be surprised if I stay the same. It's going to be very difficult if I haven't lost another 3 pounds although I'm trying to stay positive. X

QUOTE="Priyab2222, post: 7979120, member: 145992"]Heya Lucy ann my consultant said she will be bringing her scales with her in the evenings but i will also weigh on mine in the mornings and compare between the two.

The waiitng game to hear back for a job is the worst thing ever like for real.

And then they kinda expect u to be waiting round for them :/ but its like i dont even know if u will take me on so why should i wait round for you.

They always ask questions like why should the company take you on and you give your reasons and you genuinely do want to work there or you would not apply there in the first place but at the same if u say yes elsewhere n then they get back to u its like ur in the wrong.

I dont know what to do :/ think might also apply to subway and barburrito anyway their interview process seems lot simpler too. If they give me a job i aint going to say no i cant really afford to say no really.

This new dessert place they plannig to launch in june n they said it could take 7-10 days to get back to me wont that take them to nearly the end of june :/ urgh hate this the ideal scenario would have been he loved my personality etc n he should have told me either on the day or the following day that yup we want to offer u the job :( i mean yeah it does take time to get through other interviews but oh i dont know im just wafflig as im worried and stressed out lol will wait till thursday n see what happens but in the meantime really do need to look else where i have decided to be honest in my cv and say i am working in a day job but can work evenings and weekends i dont know if being homest would belp but i thought it would hoping it would show i am not scared of hard work etc coz im not scared of hard work not really at all in fact think it would help me stay active and busy instead of just vegging out in the evenings like i usually do x

Bring on tmorow will weigh to see what the damage the subway has done really hoping this works for me urgh.

I just really need to sort my life out lol sort my weight out and sort my driving out this summer hence why want a second job and save bit of money so that have a security blanket of some sort.

Consultant is coming thursday to weigh and measure in the evening at 5.30pm and start friday and then will give me enough products til monday 26th of june to take my first weigh loss and remeasure myself but i will weigh myself on 7th day to see what tbe losses r and will record them on my phone however the cd official weigh in wil be on the monday 26th june 2017.

So kinda excited as will have been on the diet then like 10 days or something so just over a week when i next see the cdc.

Nervous really nervous today im going to practically drown myself with water and green tea lol in the hope tmroow wont be too bad haha

Aww lucy ann i think if u miss it on a one off occasion u be ok but dont think u shud miss them regularly. I know the feeling when i go home on the weekends it usually the same for me as well.

Just weighed after subway and cookies scales gone up to 13.7 so by a pound when bf comes round today will just have umm umm a chickne salad or something basic like that no desserts no extras no starters no chips and tons of water i usually am good with water generally manage 3-4 litees easily.

But this month thought to fast alongside my muslim friends at work to show them moral support and nothing else thinking will detox a little bit but done it for two weeks and nothing lol so dont think what i end up having in the evenings been helping either and the lack of water so think from this morning onwards especially since how early i wake up naturally lol somehow haha i will try n get a litre of two inside me before the day even officially starts and two products when i start n the remainder third product and two litres of water in the evenings i am so determined to get a decent 10 day official weigh in by my consultant on 26th june 2017.

Mum always has to make comments about my weight gain etc and throw digs i am known as the black sheep in the family lol x need to get up weigh n then tidy up for sure as bf coming down later today and he is bit of a tody holic and i am not so much as live alone so sometimes dont realise lol.

Reading success stories has given me real hope for me on this diet so really hoping i will lose inches and lbs as praying i will not be the one that doesnt. Theres always the fear of being the one isnt there lol. I promise myself wil get up at 6 out of bed and start getting ready etc. Is it not friday yet lol just want to get started already now lol this weekend wil stay on my products and will get 3-4 litees down me as well dont care what the family say will tell mum not to make anything special for me even tho i do miss home cooking when im in manchester lol.

Lucy ann are u drinkijg enough water? I always try and drink more then the recommended intake as water does tend to usuAlly help with weight loss :). I am praying this time round the water intake will help me x

For the first few good weeks will be sticking to tetras shakes and soups the absolute basics as want to try and get as much of a good start as possible.

Yesterday realised how heavy my leg actually is that is gross as was resting it on top of my other leg and actually realised urgh what is this? I sm strangely really excited i cant cope will be a mix ofpahing consultant in cash and paypapla i have connected my interest free credig card to my paypal and will just put money into her account that way as i reli dont have enough money in my current account to just pay her in cash as much as i would love to. :( really hoping it forsnt make my credit card void by paying via paypall as in the interest free period. First payment is 60 pounds for 11 days worth of products x

Xx[/QUOTE]

Aww lucy anne hun sending hugs how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

It will work out and no need to be ashamed or embarrassed hun im sure your work will understand.

Start looking online and hand in cvs etc its hard work think looking for a job and looking for a life partner and looking for a job that u will keep and stay in is the hardest things ever :(.

I want a second job to help keep me busy proactive and also put that money in savings hoping to build that up over time.

I mean its really not that hard im ambitious i want to be able to buy my own property i want to be able to have enough money for security reasons and i dont mind working for it.

Im sure ur loss will be good hun sending hugs and love to you.

I get grief from the family evry other weekend.

Well u can post in here anytime x

Xxx

Don't let your bf get you down, people I know have been the same, it's really hard in my staff room as our table is huge fitting in over 20 people and everyone is eating all delicious foods and I'm on the shake. I sat in the sun today trying to make life feel a bit better and about my situation. Your bf needs to support you but if not I'm here. I don't have anyone apart from my work colleagues who have been awesome and also a few friends. I know Ive eat out all the time it's out of boredom, insecurities, comfort and also because I have so many other worries. You can do this I'm saying this to myself every day. Even if I'm unhappy for three months doing this I am doing something to change. I find Instagram stories also inspirational. I'm just very tired the last few days and don't know why.
Ok just informed bf will be sticking to soups salads and shakes starting from monday he said he has heard it all before so this has made me even more determined to prove him wrong its so frustrating only put on weight since got with him grr it is my fault tooo :( stupid subways greggs etc :(.

Im going to be seeing my consultant this thursday but contemplating should i start on thursday or should i wait till monday as she can only really do mondays and Thursdays for weigh in and providing supplies.

Decisions decisions but yeah i was genuinely shocked if i start thursday then will be a full seven days till i see him again as will see him next wednesday.

Hoping will drown myself with water green tea etc etc and hopefully will see a decent loss on week 1 and hope for the best. Thoughts any one? I am so fed up and shocked he always has ssid he likes me the way i am as he likes curves bum and thickness but wow that really hit home :/ really low and really hard xx

sur

Aww hun hugs we both have got this you may be pleasantly suprised on weigh day hun :) stay positive i know easier said then done but it can only get better xx

Back