Priya CD SS journey

i think i am also going to ask my consultant if we can squeeze natural lemons into warm water as that is meant to help boost weight loss...i remember back at uni days i tried the beyonce 10 day lemon cleanse wow now that was ruthlesss lol - did shrink did maintain for a short amount of time but then gained. Story of my life haha

Last edited:
if i dont give in then will let you know.

or might just wait till next week and see how i feel and maybe have a cheat day next week instead.

decisions decisions.....

in my head i know what i want will still be available in two or four weeks time....

i will reli try every one for the sake of my sanity to survive till next week at least and then i swear if i dont see the 12s on the scales then will for sure allow myself a planned cheat day. Probz on my first day off which is next wednedsay pssibily.

Someone please please please tell me not to do it and go straight home today and have my packs and read for a while and have early night :'( i just need to surive and get through then will be home for the weekend and will have compelted my third week successfully :(....

urhg this is such a horrid mental battle like not even joking.

tried on a pair of non stretchy s14 playsuit from primark still got tags on and it doesnt even go up my damn thighs forget about round my hips..urght please please please just give me a physical sighn my hips are like 48 inches i am thinking need to drop about 10 inches to even see size 10 :( jeans makes me cry literally....... maybe my waiist isnt the probelm its my damn hips and thighs and i just have this fear of me not losing enough to drop sizes and find myself be ont his plann for ever :( :'(......sorry for the rant

no i am not going to do that to myself again - i will give it 8-10 weeks as a minimum with the odd blip as i know it will happen- if it doesnt work then i am just going to switch over to 4:3 to lose what i can on that by then, as i am not letting myself get mentally dependent on this again not like last time - the previous time was the most depressing times of my life - even though i was s10 i still saw myself as huge and was soo hung up over the scales it was like i was obseseed with it and was so unhealthy vicious cycle and was a complete hermit it got to a point where it was ridiculus after a while - felt like a yo yo going back and forth due to the fear of regaining water weight etc and was in the nines and everything but was just so consumed of seeing the eights on the scales.

Hi Priya

Don't eat!! If you do have some protein :) chicken or something and not a lot.

Sorry I've been really busy with work today. Just catching up now on lunch.

You can do this, your a strong woman.. I can't reply much a minute as have to go back in.

Stick with it to Saturday x

ok think i have overcome the craving have drank another litre - and will run to the bus stop get my ass back to home as fast as can - and going to make a thick smoothie i think as well as a thick pudding like paste.....

i am going to see whereabouts i am by week 5-6 it is just so depressing i get that the weight gain didnt happen overnight and so losing it wont happen overnight either but at the same time cant help but wish.

I am literally on just fluids no actual food apart from that blip when i was ill - i thought the inches would be dropping off like literally.

:( :'( sorry in a ranty mood today :(

I'm the same.. I'm on shakes only with the odd bar but I'm trying afew days with the bars to see if the weight loss is any better.

I thought I'd post 1lb every day at least. Wishful thinking. I'm the exact same as you, but I have my dress fitting in 30mins so it's kinda keeping me on track although I feel very bloated.

Unlike the others on here I do often feel hungry. I wake up starving in the morning. I've had my 3 shakes and I'm still hungry. I miss food :(

We can stick it out to Saturday and maybe 1 more week. Only 3 full days then our weigh ins :)

Oo let us know how the dress fitting goes :) iv made it home in one piece with nothing but water pssing lips but today has been hard not going to lie i spent half the day arguing with myself literally :(.

This week will be weighing on my own on the friday as going home for the weekend i dont trust my scales so will only use it as a indicator supose but next weekend eill be weighing again on the consultants so supppse thats where the real weight will come out :(

Ah can the consultant weigh you on Friday. Stick with it as your doing great and we are going to have a good weight loss this week. I can feel it :)

Hi Priya,

Hun I know you're against the meals, but if you had the meals maybe that would help you stay motivated. Could you try for a week. I think they've really helped me stay on track.

I've been getting marigold Swiss Bouillion it's exactly the same as the golden veg, and it's £2.00 from Sainsbury's as opposed to £6.00 from CWP.

Can you get the agar.. it's the seaweed gelatine. It's the same as the mix and mousse but the vegan variety.

You've been doing so well, you've had such a horrid start with being so ill the first two weeks. Like Nai said, if you need food get some chicken breast and snack on them. I'll use a bit of chicken pop it in my golden veg and a bit of wasabi paste and i get a stock style soup. It's yum and fills me up.

I've been having less water as my CC said I'm drinking too much and am flushing out the minerals and vitamins my body needs.

Those are my cheats every few days if I feel I want something different.

You have Friday / Saturday week 3 weigh in. I'm looking at the end game, not at being a size smaller or two sizes smaller, I don't care about that I just want size 10.

Big hugs honey, I know it's been awful with the bf and everything else you've had to contend with. You've hopefully got that 2nd job with your dad..

Stay strong I'm so rooting for you

xxxx

Iv got a pair of s10 my fave pair ever from new look wich used to fit me sometime ago this morning managed to drag them all the way to the lower hips n there they stop no matter hownmuch more tugging jumpinnup and down i did nada :/ so every 2-3 weeks going to try thme damn jeans on n lord help me they will bludy fit if its the last tjing i do....after work going yo he dropping my bag off at home frommtoday onwards n walking round the area to try n clock yp the flipping steps the fit bit will go on charge tnigjt no mayter whya all ready for tmroow onwards aimig for 10k at least minimum per day on my lunch hour unless its raining and after work iust aimless walking lterally and water lots n lots of water

day 19 i am drinking that much water like thats all i can feel sloshing about in my belly urgh right i can do this i have to do this i cannot give up right now ten stone accordign to the bmi thingy says i will still be overweight n that i shud be like between 6-9.1 on the scales well i dont really care about that right aabout now lol as will be happy with 9.5 tbh and a size ten.

I am going to restart walking even if i dont want on the dry days in manchester.

Aimless wondering will give me something to do hate carrying my bag around though when i am walking so what will do is ifi dont walk home once i do get home will leave bag at home and then get straight back out again no time to get lazy and just wonder round the block a few times or round the area to try n hit 10k every day for the next 30 days or so in the hope that being on such low cals and fluids and walking will help me shrink....

Think wil actually cry if this doesnt work it really will.....

such a weird feeling isnt it i am on week 3 i shud be over the moon that on the scales it is showing a stone and one lb loss so far but for some reason i dont feel it....and the mind is such a messed up thing cant it...i say to myself let me see the 12s will be happy but wont really as then will say let me see the 11s on the scales will t hen be happy but no even then wont be enought hen will find myself saying ok for sure let me see ten stone on the scales and will feel some sort of contenment.

10 stone feels soo soo far away the scales this mornig saying 13.3 so so close tto seetint eh 12s and yet so so damn far

4:3 took me 9 weeks to see 12.4 from 14.4 in three weeks much closer to the 12s much quicker but i dont know i really dont know.

What is life really? its always been a battle of maintaing, losing, gaining etc...

we will shall see where this journey takes me i guesss

Priya you posts do make me smile at times. I can just picture you wriggling and jumping around and laying on the bed trying to squeeze into them size 10's.

It's like something i'd be doing lol.. we women are crazy as frogs sometimes haha..

Right, you gotta think smaller. I know we want to wake up tomorrow skinny, let's face it, it ain't gona happen but in 30 days you are gona wake up a lot skinner. Think of the turtle and the hare story, do you know it?? So the hare ran off and left the little turtle but the hare fell asleep half way through and the little turtle beat him to the end point!!

We will get there. This group is brilliant as I come on for a moan, no one judges me and I feel better.

So give the walking/running a go and remember little steps get you there. Big leaps are likely to fail..

We can do this.. happy shaking xxx

I am really digging in deep on this diet as deep as i can go really - i am really really gutted didnt start when ramandan started it started beginning of may if i had just taken the plunge at that point could have been into the plan for a good 6 weeks by now why do we always look in hindsight :( the money was always the issue and pure stubbornness of not wanting to come back to a VLCD and look at me still on it but just four week too late :*( really annoyed at myself to be honest with you.

I leave my shakes till evening as it is the only thing that probz could nt not have was get as much water down me as i am doing atm as during ramadan was no water and no food and was supporting him by moral support.

Hey no not much can be done about it now

Look you've started it and your well under way and that's the main thing. If you hadn't of stared when you did you'd be still 1 stone heavier and on day 1. Really I should of started last year as I knew I was getting married but I like food and drinking alcohol to much. But I started and that's a start. We all need a starting point and it's best to do when the time is right. Stay positive. Pull the positive Priya out. Take a picture of yourself and I bet there's a difference from last one in the blue jeans my

We are on day 19. It's good to be here.

yup i do agree with you its great to be on day 19 already.

Feels good and not long left till day 30 think my consultant will take a picture of me on my fourth weigh in

Will see if there is a difference :)

lolx

2 litres down already from starting at 7am - the more water you drink the more you shrink and lose will have to keep telling myself that for the next few weeks lol

x

Day 19 is over with going to be having a early nigght me thinks im tired and grumpy as hell today :( have a great evening x

Back