Priya's diary

Ticker

Go into the link Weight Loss - Diet Ticker
Go into the following
· Create your own ticker
· Click into weight loss, (scroll down for this)
· Select a ticker then press next
· Select a ticker Slider then press next
· Choose a pin
· Privacy – ( public)
· Track ( whatever you want to track)
· Enter your measurements ( weight, waist and BMI)
· Press next
And Bobs your Aunty you have your ticker.
Now to put your ticker onto Minimins just copy the ticker and paste

kk wel i will give it a go lol but if i don't manage it then will probz leave it..:$...i am abit of a bimbo i knoow lol espec wen it comes to techii tings..:$...:$..don't know how to work out bmi and i don;t know how many pounds i am and how mnay pounds i have to lose eitha lmaoo oohh God..u all must think i am rite dope lol
mwah
mwah

9.12 currently and i am wanting to get down to 8 stone....so don't know how many pounds that is....:S....so if you could elp me with that then that would b great if not then don't wori abt it will just leave it then and stick to what i have been doin soo far...and keep on editing my sig :)
mwah

Right have had my last two meals of the day....a veg soup and a bar...and i have about 1ltre n half of water left to get thru...the scales are waaay too seductive lol..the tape measure i can ignore even though they are quite seductive tooo lool.....i just hope the results will b as good as i hope on friday morning....the bar is soo fillin arghh can nva move after eating one of them lmaoo...tho it does elp with the water intake as it leaves you feelin thirsty lol
tc
mwah

14lbs in a stone so it's:-
9 x 14 = 126 + the 12lbs = 138lbs

8 stone would be:-
8 x 14 = 112lbs

So there ya go. Current weight is 138lbs and your goal weight is 112lbs

kk thank you diet kitty....just want to say how much i appreciate all of you putting up with me going on and on about my weight loss and inchess...i can imagine how annoyin it can be...feel free to tel me to shrap lool :$...buh for sum reason i just can't to stop going on about...:( i never was like this on cd...so don't know why am being like this on this diet...i think coz it is still early days and for some reason coz i want it too badly i want it to go down quickly both weight and inch wise...i am trullyy soriiii for goin on about...:( will try not to go on about it as much as i know it does take time and inches wil probz catch up with the weight loss in about a week or two...just that i am an impatient person lol and talking about and listening to your replies elpe me stop hyperventilating lol...and helps calm me down...thank you soo much...:D....umm why does it say i have gained on my ticker...? :s when i thought it was a weight loss ticker...how do i change it...bit confused now....
luvya
mwah

Last edited:
Lol you're so funny, how have you managed that?!! Just click on it to take you back to the site. I think you've put the numbers in the wrong box. Put 138 in as your current weight and 112 in as your target weight. :)

yeah that is what i did tho...diet kitty :S...and that is what came up....that is confusin..
mwah

that is what i did...mark i have done it bt i have dun it rong lool...
mwah

ahh rite oops i didn't put down the starting weight lol ahh well i don't know if i did the starting weight...that was a random guess lool....ahh well if ne1 wants to rectify me then please do lool..my start weight was 10.4..
mwah

lmaooo....yh truu...
ohh thank you i have fixed it yaay lool...oooo this lux soo good nw lol...
thanx for your elp...'sigh'' got sucha long waay too goo loolz that numba seems sooo big haha
mwahz

aw thank youuu soo much hunn lool....buh still gota long way to goo lol
mwah

You are doing fab our little ray of sunshine xx

awww thank you..hun...:D how have you been todai shorty...:)...
you all elp me through soo much and it does mean a lot to me...todai though i ate a piece of oven cooked chicken..no idea how much that is going to cost me and personally i don't even want to look at the scales tomorrow..i am tempted to put it off til sunday but then it would b evening time by the time i got back to lesta and to my scales so not really sure as to how to go about it....
mwah

Back