Priya's diary

orite...:) kk mark...drop addy if u wna..if not then i don't mind sticking to here...:d
mwah

14lbs in a stone....I normally work in KG (get me being all modern and metric!) but it's nicer to see a 2.2lb loss than a 1 kg loss LOL Might be the same weight overall but the lbs seem more of an achievement :D

soo did you want to cum chek out zumba dancin with me?? :p
mwah

yeah same here lol i hardly use fb lmaoo i only go on it the odd times to see the updates on other people's proflles and that.. lol
mwah

Yep I agree, I hate FB I just wish this site would refresh itself every 30 seconds, the sports sites do so I am not sure why this one has not been set up for it. I know that have a chat link but it's not the same

yeah true that is annoying the fact that it doesn't refresh automatically....right well today was an interesting day well sort of...went to work today had my shake in the morning at 4.30am then went to work for 6am..before going to work drank a ltre of water..and then cups of water on my two breaks at work...the place where i work is for marks and spencer a warehouse/production place for bakery products for m and s..and while was working saw load of sandwhiches and there i was thinking people tend to say a sandwich is a better option then say a greasy burger n chips but then again there is soo many carbs in one lil sandwich you wouldn;t that was the case at all...:S was dying of temptation but at the same time was sort of half afraid of it lol coz its soo small its odd how something soo small can still get you to put on weight....:s so yes today had quite a few thought about food going around in my head but resisted temptation which i am rather proud of maself :D hehe...on ma breaks was drinkin water n txing people to keep myself busy lol....:D...so yaay me hehe...I AM DETERMINED TO STAY 100% THIS WEEK AND TAKE EACH WEEK AS IT COMES...

On the other hand also at work what happened was...one guy goes to me that i look as though i have put on weight..so was bit :s....but on the bright side two people from work have said to me that i look as though i have lost bit of weight...soo not quite there yet, gota long way to go but working towards it..they made my day espec wen one of those two people always used to call me fat and used to ask me what i ate on a regular basis...:S...so umm yeah and my size 14 jeans are big baggy around the legs when they skinny jeans and they were fitted before...they dropping around the waist too but don't think loose enough for me to buy a smaller pair of jeans as yet...mayb in a few a weeks time....mum on the other hand has said that my waist is still big and that is apparantly the wsrt part of me according to her so she don't think the diet is working even though i have told her how much i have lost in total on liquid diets...i also have found that i can fit into my old size 12's which i am sure i have mentioned b4 on here...though i tried on a size 12 in a shop and they wouldn't do up, they were boyfriend jeans though so mayb will have to wait bit slimmer till i can fit into them lol....2dai so far i have been 100% even though have been tempted...looking forward to starting zumba too even though they just once a week....i can do this for myself with your support so appreciate it big time, can;t explain it in words :D...i might not rely on the tape measure but just base is on how my clothes fit...coz i don't know..lol don't think the tape measure generally don't like me lmaoo.....sowii lol that i am always wanting more..as in more lost lbs, lost inches, more compliments, looser clothes lool seem as though what i do have just doesn't seem to be enough for some reason :S.....don't really get it.....oh well i am going to carry on with this and not give up...till i reach my goal and hopefully tht will happen soon as i have been told that i don't have too much to lose to get to goal so see how it goes i guess...:D
mwaahz
mwaah

Jeez, what sort of man tells a lady that they have put on weight, man needs to be shot. Well done today Priya toy have done excellenty

Yeah i knoow mark its a lot to put a girl down like that, especially some one who is quite sensitive and that..:(...but oh well guess that kinda makes me want it more now..so see where i will b in a few weeks time and take it from there...i am hoping that the results will b positive and will feel smaller in some time...:)
mwah

waaa shanny :$...
lool
mwah

What an arse to say you have put on weight!! And what you eat, and to have ever call you fat!! These sort of people make me sick! Grrrrr! Anyway keep up the good work and don't listen to anyone, I'm sure your perfect as you are you will just be a much more content person on the inside when you are comfortable with your weight x x

Thank you shan and calii...i have been 100% since joining the pink team :D hehe..so i am hoping that when i go back to uni tomorrow will be able to jump on my lovely scales monday morning and hopefully see a nice loss :d hehe...the closer i will get to 8 stone the more happier i will be lol...thank you all wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys!! :d
mwah

Good morning Priya, I am sure the scales will love you to bits, but please remember a loss is a loss. I am just worried that you take a small loss badly but you have to remember that you do not have much to lose and you are not very much over weight. You will get there just be patient oh impatient one.

You will get there just be patient oh impatient one.[/QUOTE]

yes very true priya!!!!!! lol:D
my battery died last nite lol it's charging now.!:)

Its not fair!!!!! i have been 100% since friday..and the scales show that i am 1lb up back to 9.13 how the hell is that possible...omg this is sooo annoying and frustrating it was soo hard over the weekend and i resisted thinking that there would be a result of some sort on mon mornign why is this happening to me for???!!! Don't get it...arghhhh i feel soo emotionally unstable grrrr sooo depressed and angryy and fat, and unlikeable, obese, omdzsz got two weddings cumin up...omg omg wat the hell to dooooo all i want is the clothes to get smaller and the pounds to go down not bludyy up after iv been good.....

i am willing to do anything to get this weight offff its sooo annoyin...soo frustrating..been crying my eyes out after i came bk to flat today after spending day with bf collecting money for his race for life....all i want is a bludy hrglass figure, flat tummy, pierced belly again....luv handles being literally non existent....nyc booty.....n ma bust to be the same as it is n not be ne smaller............is dat too much to bludy ask for grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....don't know where i am going wrong...it has to work 600 cal and nothing else other then water going inside my bod so why the hell aint it working....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soo sorii for the rant...just want to feel petite n sxccc man evrywher i go i see slim people, curvy but petite girls, i go into shops and can'[t bear to try clothes on of a certain size coz scared that it aint going to fit into them and its embarrasing taking a smaller size thinking you are going to fit into them but then you have to hand them back to the woman after trying them sayng you don't like the items when i bluminn doo just can't fit into them.............i have been jumping around the 9.10 to 10.1 for the past four days why the hell aint they going down..i dnt understand i drink all the water....drink soo much water that i can't even move properly for some time coz my tummy feels soo full with water in there...i glug, i sip, i have the bottle near me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and the tape i officially hate i am just going to measure by clothes coz its ovious the tape don;t like me...i am soo going get addicted to the gym when i am going back home for the summer hols..going to go evry day even if its an hr per day don't care how i do it but i have to do it.....for the sake of ma daft, stupid bod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just want to see his face when e sees me after the hols again grrrrrrrrrr..............evrything is annoyin meee whyy???.....ne tips anything at alll pleasee leme know.....:(
mwaah

Back