Pro points and chinese

GemBee :-)

Hi everyone...

Was just wondering what you would all have from the Chinese and how many points it is??

It's treat night and time to dip into my weekly allowance!!

Whooohoooo!!

Gemma. Xx

Hi I have either chicken chow neon which I count as 10pp because a) I eat the whole thing b) my Chinese is generous with portions or I go for honey chilli chicken with the sauce drained for 15pp and microwave my own boiled rice from tesco steam bags for another 6pp

X

Since Wednesday...

I'm loving it!!

Keep thinking I'm eating too much I anything!!

How you doing with the plan?

X

I love it- have 12 lbs left to goal so it def works. What I really love is the fact I can eat anywhere with the exception of w/spoons as the points are mental but don't like the food anyway. What stage are you at? X

just started so at the beinning of a very long journey!!

im taking it one step at a time!!

did you have much to lose??

xx

At my heaviest I was 13 st 12 and am now 11st10 and hope to be lighter on Tuesday. It has taken a couple of years yo-yo dieting but in jan when I was 12 st12 I thought enough im doing this for the last time and am!

I have arthritis and prolapsed discs so weight loss is showing in more ways than one.

How are you finding it? What are you weaknesses? Xx

I'm finding it easy really and my weaknesses are alcohol and the odd curry!!

I work 24 hour shifts in a residential home and it's hard to have food at work when other people (skinny ones) do the shopping!! I've started taking my food in with me!

Other than that no probs at all!!

Xx

Vodka or any other spirit is a good choice. Hope you do well on the plan! You do a hard job so you def deserve success x

Back