pro points help

leannemay

Hi everyone....I would like to get back into doing ww as I've nearly put all my weight back that i lost (7st!!! :-( ) I've being feeling really depressed recently...I have heard rumours that the pro points have changed ..I can't afford to go to a meeting or do it online at the moment but I really need to start losing again...i worked out from before that i can have 42 pp per day and 49 weekly pp...Can someone please tell me what the new changes are and if my pp are still correct? i'm 5f3" and weigh 20st 8l.5lbs :'-(
I would really appreciated it xxxx many thanksxx

I would appreciate some help too, if someone has a calculator? I need to work out my points total and can't really afford to buy one. Would someone help? I am 30, 182lbs and 5'4". Sorry to be cheeky! Thanks x

Elizabethking said:
I would appreciate some help too, if someone has a calculator? I need to work out my points total and can't really afford to buy one. Would someone help? I am 30, 182lbs and 5'4". Sorry to be cheeky! Thanks x

Hi, you would be on 26pps dailies and 49 weeklies:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks - I am trying to do this the cheapskate way and only buy the book that tells you how many points are in food. I have downloaded a WW calculator and forums like this are great for tips!

Elizabethking said:
Thanks - I am trying to do this the cheapskate way and only buy the book that tells you how many points are in food. I have downloaded a WW calculator and forums like this are great for tips!

I don't blame you, it's a good idea to subscribe to diaries too, you can get lots of new ideas:)

xxx

I'm a little confused about the pro points. I recently joined in November last year and the weight watchers online has calculated that I am allowed 33 dailies... However I noticed most people here are all on 29?

Should I be on 29?

I am 13st12, 5ft8 and 22

Ta Ally x

Why not use the existing pro points or the discovery, they both work fine. You really dont need the new plan in my view because they all work. Good luck!

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
I'm a little confused about the pro points. I recently joined in November last year and the weight watchers online has calculated that I am allowed 33 dailies... However I noticed most people here are all on 29?

Should I be on 29?

I am 13st12, 5ft8 and 22

Ta Ally x

I started at 13 stone 3 and I'm 5ft 2 and started on 29 dailies it may be that you are fairly tall so you may be on 33 for a while then drop:)

xxx

Back