problems with bitterness!

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
hiya ladies,

i read that in almost alot of the recipes, low fat ff is used or natural yog. for sum reason i can always taste the bitterness of the yog or the sweetness. how do i stop this its ruining the recipes for me :( does the sourness in food take the bitterness out of it.?

ok thank you, do i syn the greek yog? x
gonna try greek yog for my tzatziki dip tomoro :)

Me too, really dont like the quark/from frai/yoghurt with choc options and artificial sweetener combo. Have tried to 0% greek yoghurt but I can still taste the sourness, but that could just be me. Worth a try though. When I need a small amount of creamish taste, I use Anchor light squirty cream, 1 syn per 12.5 gr. It is nice, but you have to use it up quick as its squirty and disintergrates quickly. No prob for me though!

Me too, really dont like the quark/from frai/yoghurt with choc options and artificial sweetener combo. Have tried to 0% greek yoghurt but I can still taste the sourness, but that could just be me. Worth a try though. When I need a small amount of creamish taste, I use Anchor light squirty cream, 1 syn per 12.5 gr. It is nice, but you have to use it up quick as its squirty and disintergrates quickly. No prob for me though!

Agree there though total greek yogurt i think i could live off that as i find the fat free to be reasonable and its so creamy i can over look the slight bitterness.

Yes I do like it, but on its own, not as a cream substitute. Well done on yr 1.5 stone mark, I am hoping for club 10 next week, fingers crossed just 0.5lb to go to get it!

i made the tzikziki yog dip tonite and it was rele nice, i made it with the 0% greek yog and was rele nice. but i dont think i cud use this in curries, or maybe i cud. dont they just do a plain tasting from frais that has no taste so u can put it in sour food?

Back