Problems with Fluid Retention?!

Becksie

Banned
Does anybody suffer with their weight being like a yo yo?! It's driving me mad! I went to the gym yesterday for a fitness program she weighed me and I'd finally hit dead on 2 stones, her scales made me a pound lighter than mine at home, so I a workout which about killed me, didn't go over my calories and drunk quite a lot of water. I normally weigh myself on a Friday so had a sneaky jump on scales and I was 4 pounds heavier overnight! Argh!! Not going anywhere near those scales until next Friday!

This is probably due to the heavy workout you did. After having such a hard workout your muscles will have taken on board loads of water, I think its a protection thing. I read about this a while back when the same thing happened to me. I can't remember the exact science but it all came off in a few days. Do a google search if you want to know the science behind it, but I'm almost positive this is whats happened to you so don't panic and keep excersing get your muscles used to it. Excersise is definately worth it as it does help you lose weight long term and helps tone you up. Just wait, your weight will drop again in a couple of days x

Back